Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol Popo... (Oups.. I don't know ur name 😲 )
I accidently watched today's epi while having dinner.. N I really liked it.. I actually am following the show since past 3 weeks.. Itz good.

Today's epi was really good.. N the end was bang !!

I m feeling tht next epi will be last one.. 🤔
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Lol Popo... (Oups.. I don't know ur name 😲 )

I accidently watched today's epi while having dinner.. N I really liked it.. I actually am following the show since past 3 weeks.. Itz good.

Today's epi was really good.. N the end was bang !!

I m feeling tht next epi will be last one.. 🤔

Lol it's okiii u can call me popo it's my nickname 😃

yess show is getting good but in every episode infact after every mushaf ad NF scene i feel like NF's gonna die right after this scene but she doesn't this is actually happening from last 2 episodes 🤣 i mean i don't her to die sort of 😆 but they really need to speed up things

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ok Popo :)

N Oh my God, i know right.. Today toh I was so sure after Musab n Noor Fatima scene at the hospital.. Tht she is actually talking to him for the last time 😆 n it was lovely scene.. But they didn't show tht.. I somehow feel tht they r planning to save NF..🤔 She may not die.. N I don't know.. They might solve issues between Omair n Bareerah.. I don't know.. Coz they need to speed it up a bit i knw !!

But today's epi was good.. With a 'movement' in it.. I loved how Omair did get his share of insult !! I loved that.. Also tht other showed her real face to him.. N sach mein Omair ki best hogayi.. I was giggling like an idiot seeing him😆 n the precap was sone pe suhaga.. 'Khulaa ka notice.. Ghar khali karne ka notice ? ' N his face... Aaah... 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's EPI was jus bang

I luved the screenplay and dialogues of today's EPi

And one thing I always forget to say that how Flawless and effortless The acting is of all four of them

Afghan jus nailed it as musaf... I know many keep bashing him here for secretly loving Barrera Inspite of being a moulovi but I don't get it ...does people with beard don't hv heart ...in Islam also it's allowed that if u love someone u can go and propose her and that what musaf did in college days ...I remember many bashed him in those days too for proposing to Barrera whereas it's not anti Islam

Coming to noor Fatima and musaf I hv always adored their relationship always Inspite of all the criticism here

Agree musaf cud never forget Barrera but he was never unfair to noor Fatima or ignored her or showed disinterest...he loved and respected noor Fatima as his wife and they lived a beautiful married life together and thank god they showed it

Even musafs love for Barrera has been shown beautifully handled by noor Fatima ...she knew musaf was never disloyal to her and hence she respected his first love and confronted as a real life partner who share each other's sorrow

Coming to Barrera n Danish I MUST SAY DANISH IS JUS OUTSTANDING IN THIS SHOW...he blew life into Omair jus like BANG ON... His anger his smirks his taunts Danish jus kills it and how ...

I m so happy he got the best soap actor hum awards along with Imran aslam...he deserves the recognition

Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Ok Popo :)

N Oh my God, i know right.. Today toh I was so sure after Musab n Noor Fatima scene at the hospital.. Tht she is actually talking to him for the last time 😆 n it was lovely scene.. But they didn't show tht.. I somehow feel tht they r planning to save NF..🤔 She may not die.. N I don't know.. They might solve issues between Omair n Bareerah.. I don't know.. Coz they need to speed it up a bit i knw !!

But today's epi was good.. With a 'movement' in it.. I loved how Omair did get his share of insult !! I loved that.. Also tht other showed her real face to him.. N sach mein Omair ki best hogayi.. I was giggling like an idiot seeing him😆 n the precap was sone pe suhaga.. 'Khulaa ka notice.. Ghar khali karne ka notice ? ' N his face... Aaah... 🤣

Lol there were soo manyy beautiful moments where they could have shown her dieing easily that's what i thought today what if she survives 🤔 bareera forgiving omair is totally unbearable arghhh...i mean literally abi toh bura hona start hua hai omair k sath abi he deserves a lot more ad yaa even i was literally laughing over omair's bistii that was undoubtedly the best part of epi 😆

@bold ur dreaming abt him ad laughing over his condition in a same sentence 🤣

Popo. thumbnail
@abby very well said abt mushaf & bareera, i just love there relationship ad soo want them to be together
but i feel somehow bareera was always between NF & mushaf like today NF herself admitted that mushaf's truee love is bareera only, it is actually the first time when they were talking about bareera openly ad that was very nicee instead having awkward conversation abt her it's better to talk openly.
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I agree Abby.. The epi was really good.. N some dialogues were superb.. Musab n Noor Fatima r such a decent couple.. They r a support to each other.. How exactly hubby n wife should be..
Both r loyal to each other.. N in the precap, i loved how they showed Musab telling to his wife tht he can't live without her.. Aww.. It just blew me away.. 😳

People were not bashing him coz he being a maulvi loved a girl or something.. But i think people were only asking if itz ok tht a guy like Musab, having morals n values, being married to a girl, having a peaceful life, STILL thinks about Bareerah n is lost in thoughts while seeing her or talking about her.. ? If we think this way it was not good.. But then again.. Musab n Noor Fatima r loyal to eavh other so it doesn't matter much..

Well yeah.. I m seriously very impressed by these four.. They r doing a great job here.. N Danish especially.. As his char is a grey one.. So it seems more impactful when he is a great actor.. He is just too good here !!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Lol there were soo manyy beautiful moments where they could have shown her dieing easily that's what i thought today what if she survives 🤔 bareera forgiving omair is totally unbearable arghhh...i mean literally abi toh bura hona start hua hai omair k sath abi he deserves a lot more ad yaa even i was literally laughing over omair's bistii that was undoubtedly the best part of epi 😆

@bold ur dreaming abt him ad laughing over his condition in a same sentence 🤣

Lol.. But i was not dreaming.. I was re p-imagining his 'innocent' face while reading tht notice which made me ROFL 😆
Popo. thumbnail
The thought of homeless, wifeless & helpless omair totally makes me go 🤣
I think he'll soon find a way or some evil plan 🤔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Actually the scene in the cafe with tht girl was hilarious for me 😆 i loved how his face was full of tension k ab mera kia hoga.. Na biwi.. Na paisa.. Na ghar.. Na business.. Ek dam kangaal LOOL

ENOUGH of his evilness.. I dnt want him to plan something now.. Ya toh wo seedha hojaye ya phir tata bye bye to him :P