Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Am i the only one who find it disturbing, that a guy like Musahaf/Musaf who is sooo religious and married STILL thinks about Parira Salman. When evr her name is mentioned he gets lost in his own thoughts.
I wud understand that he still thinks about her if his wife wasn't treating him well or something like that.
I find him VERY VERY annoying for some reason.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Popo.

Okhayy it was a niceee episode, they all looked good even noor fatima was a little speedy in walking, talking & eating 😆
Only topic mushaf ad noor fatima have is bareera or cancer i mean he can generally praise his wife or have a light random fun talk :P

I so agree .. They talk about Bareerah n cancer only.. 😆

NF says everytime tht Bareerah yeh Bareerah wo.. N she even said 'main kabhi Us se agay nai nikal sakti ' i didn't get why... 🤔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

NF says everytime tht Bareerah yeh Bareerah wo.. N she even said 'main kabhi Us se agay nai nikal sakti ' i didn't get why... 🤔

this dialoguE of noor Fatima had a hidden meaning...there was a scene in earlier epis where noor Fatima asked musaf why he asked her to marry him whereas in college days they wernt so close ...then musaf told her that bareera told him to marry noor Fatima and that was enough hint for noor to realise bareera meant something to musaf n that's why she went after her when she got to know she is I'll

She said that she can't overtake bareera means she can't take bareeeas place in musafs heart ever ...I liked this dialogue a lot
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with abby abt the dialogue but yesss she talks abt bareera all the tym even if it makes her husband uncomfortable or lost in thoughts she still keeps on talking abt her 😆
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

the problm the way thy talk very cold aikdam slow speed ..atlest thy can smile but no lol thats make this show boring not becz its religious and

rge language actually i can understand Urdu very well becz some words same as Arabic words and here i talk Arabic 24/7 lol so just actors make it boring maybe :p..

@bold seriously 😆
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Popo.

@bold seriously 😆

They do smile and they talk abt the Qur'an classes too
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

They do smile and they talk abt the Qur'an classes too

smile jaise kesi pr ehssan kar raha hai 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Abby.. As i have skipped few epis .. I didn't knw abt tht scene,. Then itz solved na.. I thought it is not revealed yet tht Noor Fatima knows about Bareerah n Musaf thing.. :)
Popo. thumbnail

Ok Abby.. As i have skipped few epis .. I didn't knw abt tht scene,. Then itz solved na.. I thought it is not revealed yet tht Noor Fatima knows about Bareerah n Musaf thing.. :)

Its not officially revealed yet bt i guess she knows, i hope soo 😆
Popo. thumbnail
Ohkayy i really liked today's episode, first time i thought NF ad mushaf were actually talking, without mushaf being distracted or him saying ap ja k sooo jaye mein aata hu 😆
finally NF confronted mushaf abt bareera em sooo glad that she's not dumb ad she knows abt mushaf's secret love :P for first time i actually felt bad for that poor girl 😒 ad ad em soo happy that omair is wifeless & homeless 🥳