Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Just.. I wanted to precise something as i saw many ppl pointing it out.. Musab n Noor Fatima's language n their use of difficult Urdu words ... Well.. As far as i know.. N i see maulavis in Pakistan on TV etc.. I suppose this IS indeed the way they talk.. They use words of i don't knw which era.. Tht one doesn't in practical life nowadays.. πŸ˜† N they pronounce it in such a manner as if u were speaking Arab (while reciting Holy Qur'an ) . They think they r THE MOST perfect ones n experts in Urdu language n vocabulary.. So they use it in front of others.. (Thtz pathetic btw seriously IMO :/ )

Well so yeah.. Here wht they show is reality.. Asal mein aisa hota hai.. N oh well.. Wearing Hijab at home IS a thing really.. My neighbour used to put it on everytime.. Like every single time.. I knw i wasn't with her all the time but still.. Even Between ladies I never saw her without it.. So yeah 'extra mazhabi log' wear it all the time.. Btw Noor Fatima wasn't wearing it today in front of Musab 😳 n they both looked really nice like tht...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This one was a much more happening episode. Liked it..But I have same views regarding Sumbul Iqbal.
@Ash: I disagree with your point that people find it boring because its religious.
I will talk about myself only. I am all open for religious tracks to be shown on screen..but the actors should be able to handle such characters easily and ofcourse the characters should not be one dimensional.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was fine πŸ˜†
Okay, so maybe Noor Fatima wears hijab 24/7 because of chemotherapy sessions that she might be undergoing because of cancer. But when she doesn't wear it at times, her hair look perfectly fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know that's me being extra sensitive to such minor details.. just saying Lol.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

This one was a much more happening episode. Liked it..But I have same views regarding Sumbul Iqbal.
@Ash: I disagree with your point that people find it boring because its religious.
I will talk about myself only. I am all open for religious tracks to be shown on screen..but the actors should be able to handle such characters easily and ofcourse the characters should not be one dimensional.

Thtz the thing na.. wht I meant was this only.. Religious tracks r not handled the way it should be.. Thealers make it boring for viewers by showing things in slow motion.. Jab ke these things can be shown in a prettier way..

I ONLY liked this track in Shehr e Zaat n thtz my opinion.. I didn't find anything ott.. But here i found it a bit boring coz it was repetitive n slow.. N most of ppl said they find it boring now due to same reasons so i justified tht .. :)

These tracks can be shown with an impressive way.. Not only in slow motion..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The episode was fineπŸ˜†

Okay, so maybe Noor Fatima wears hijab 24/7 because of chemotherapy sessions that she might be undergoing because of cancer.But when she doesn't wear it at times, her hair look perfectly fineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know that's me being extra sensitive to such minor details.. just saying Lol.

I have skipped last few epis.. Quran classes she takes r 24/7 ?? :O
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I have skipped last few epis.. Quran classes she takes r 24/7 ?? :O

Ash no, no. She wears hijab all the time maybe because of cancer.. those chemotherapy sessions, you know where hair keep falling
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ oohhh okk... Acha.. Then i got wht u said abt her hair πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okhayy it was a niceee episode, they all looked good even noor fatima was a little speedy in walking, talking & eating πŸ˜†
Only topic mushaf ad noor fatima have is bareera or cancer i mean he can generally praise his wife or have a light random fun talk :P

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the problm the way thy talk very cold aikdam slow speed ..atlest thy can smile but no lol thats make this show boring not becz its religious and
rge language actually i can understand Urdu very well becz some words same as Arabic words and here i talk Arabic 24/7 lol so just actors make it boring maybe :p..
clockworknerd thumbnail
They are SO formal to each other. Addressing each other as 'aap' is so OTT especially when they're educated, sane individuals living in the 21st century.
At one hand we have modern day couples on our TV who address each other as 'tum' and then we have these two using 'aap' all the freaking time. Extremes, I tell you!

They seem to have no mutual understanding. Thank you, maazraat, shukriya, sure, sorry.. these are the only words they say to each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sakeena: I know. This is hugely mistaken shown thing on our TV that being religious makes you the best of all people. And that religious people are NOT supposed to have slight fun and remain strict and boring all the time. I mean I've read some great Urdu novels where they portray religious people in a very relatable manner. I wonder why the makers don't learn anything from such novels
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago