Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Being religious does not mean that you always speak in a monotonous tone and have a single expression on your face. And this is what Musahaf and Noor Fatima have been doing since the leap has taken place. The serial is moving at a snail's pace, the scenes have become long. The story had great potential but pace has somewhat ruined the essence.

This was majorly the case in Shanakht though 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Being religious does not mean that you always speak in a monotonous tone and have a single expression on your face. And this is what Musahaf and Noor Fatima have been doing since the leap has taken place. The serial is moving at a snail's pace, the scenes have become long. The story had great potential but pace has somewhat ruined the essence.

I find noor Fatima and.Musaf very natural...u don't hv to dramatize urself jus to mk it look like a drama ...I like how noor Fatima and musaf scenes are how we talk in daily life ...plus there is Danish n arij to bring the tadka in the show so I m glad noor Fatima and musafs calmness balance it out

I know the pace was really slow from Epi 7 to Epi 11 but then it picked up and post leap I m luving the show once again unlike shanakht where story stopped after Epi 10 ...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^I guess its a difference of opinion because for me their scenes are the boring ones so much that my attention automatically gets diverted to something else.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watched the last two episodes with my sister. And I'm so disappointed.
The way Noor Fatima almost wears a burqa even when she is at home is so unnatural. I mean no matter how much strict pardah one prefers at least nobody wears the head tight hijab at home and that too when she is alone. Even in the presence of her husband, Noor Fatima wears the shawl, hijab, almost everything. That's VERY unrealistic. Some of us might be strict hijabis but even I don't cover my head when I'm at home. 🥱

AND it is a very common thing in our dramas that people who wear hijab or veils are all-good, righteous and amazing. I mean where does that happen? I wear hijab when I go out but I do watch dramas/films. In Aik Pal, Noor fatima is shown to be righteous and purest lady 😆 I mean that doesn't happen!

One more thing: they use such difficult words of Urdu 😆 That's, again, very unnatural. At least, I don't use such difficult words in my day to day conversations. Why can't they show a rude hijabi girl? That'd be a nice change in our dramas LOL

Somebody tell me why Musaf and Noor fatima wear those big, black shawls all the freaking time. Kya inko garmi nahi hoti? 😆

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG same point me and my sis were discussing few days back ..esp noor fatima ..the way she said innn shaaa Allah like n slow motion whatz this yaar ..anyways both are so boring IMO 😊
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This serial is getting boring :/
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@iSakeena: you're right.. Her slow-mo talk gets on my nerves.
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This drama is okay bt its too slow i wish it was a little faster
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I started this in midway... its good
I like how Hum tv has promoted Islam in the correct way by airing shows like Shankht, Aik pal and Shehre zaat
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok.. So i have watched today's epi.. It is going good actually.. Thereason why everyone iis feeling itz boring is tht they r showing them being religious.. Most of the times we get bored easily in these kind of tracks but i admire the fact tht they r promoting these things nowadays thnx to different shows..
Here i also felt a bit bored when it was repetitive but then i was used to it.. N liked the epi as a whole..

I never thought this show to be turn out like this.. Really.. I mean not even in my dreams i thought it would go this way.. Ppl joining this thread recentLy can even check early pages to knw wht kind of story we were cooking here 😆 but well itz fine the way it is..