Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey ash long time yaar...aren't u watching ALVIDA...plz watch yaar so that we can discuss in the thread
Also come in mehram forum tomorrow
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Abby !! Yeah i was NOT AT ALL online frm past 2weeks.. N no. Alvida i m not able to watch.. In fact i m not watching anything now ... uni kills !! 😔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hey Abby !! Yeah i was NOT AT ALL online frm past 2weeks.. N no. Alvida i m not able to watch.. In fact i m not watching anything now ... uni kills !! 😔

Yaar at least catch up on mehram...it 'll end next wk ...so plz at least watcH the last two epis n drop ur two cents every Thursday

I miss ur comments in every thread
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ awww... Thnx for saying this Abby.. I miss commenting as well but i have no time !! Generally i watch Hum shows on tv but when i return back, wo khatam hojate hn 😒
Mehram.. Last epi ? Ohhh :/ ok will catch it up for next week :)
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There is such an overdose of Sumbul these days...I avoid watching her shows...she is so monotonous and her styling is usually so bad.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohkayyy this drama is getting better ignoring a few things, today's episode was nicee. Em glad they are back together from their stupid separate tracks :P
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Everyone, so I recently came across this drama, can someone please tell me in short what this drama is about. I am too lazy to watch it from the beginning as when I started I found it a bit slow. However I did watch like few episodes in the middle to understand the gist of it but some storylines are still a little confusing,like for instance why did that bearded guy marry that other girl who wears the hijab?

Thanks in advance :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

Hi Everyone, so I recently came across this drama, can someone please tell me in short what this drama is about. I am too lazy to watch it from the beginning as when I started I found it a bit slow. However I did watch like few episodes in the middle to understand the gist of it but some storylines are still a little confusing,like for instance why did that bearded guy marry that other girl who wears the hijab?

Thanks in advance :)

Epi 1 was lame...watch Epi 2 to Epi 7 n then skip Epi 8 to 10...then main action starts from Epi 11...don't want to tell the synopsis as it ruins the fun...the mid epis u watched are fillers
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Show is going really good and interesting now
Is no one watching it
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Being religious does not mean that you always speak in a monotonous tone and have a single expression on your face. And this is what Musahaf and Noor Fatima have been doing since the leap has taken place. The serial is moving at a snail's pace, the scenes have become long. The story had great potential but pace has somewhat ruined the essence.