Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Well Abby,I m done with Aik Pal's all epis yaar..๐Ÿ˜† I knw the story what they are showing๐Ÿ˜ณ wil try MB soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and agree with both of u,Dnaish and his family..๐Ÿ˜• Well,there is no novelty in Danish's character,same villian type character.๐Ÿ˜•

now I feel when Sumbul wil go for job,she wil meet Affan and end up with him there.. coz in OST,here are few Sumbul-Affan scenes.Isn't it? then Areej too wil come and there a possible love triangle?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Well Abby,I m done with Aik Pal's all epis yaar..๐Ÿ˜† I knw the story what they are showing๐Ÿ˜ณ wil try MB soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and agree with both of u,Dnaish and his family..๐Ÿ˜• Well,there is no novelty in Danish's character,same villian type character.๐Ÿ˜•

now I feel when Sumbul wil go for job,she wil meet Affan and end up with him there.. coz in OST,here are few Sumbul-Affan scenes.Isn't it? then Areej too wil come and there a possible love triangle?

Actually when i saw the OST n promos of the show, i SO wanted Affan n Sumbul to be together.. luk wise i mean.. but character wise they both r same, have same thoughts, same aim in life etc... so it wud be more interseting to see otherwise.. i mean opposite characters should be together for the DRAMA u knw ๐Ÿ˜†

BUT NOW seeing Danish i dnt want Sumbul to get handed to him coz i m HATING his character n i don't want her to suffer more...

thtz why i m still watching the show coz we can't say wht will be the ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Actually when i saw the OST n promos of the show, i SO wanted Affan n Sumbul to be together.. luk wise i mean.. but character wise they both r same, have same thoughts, same aim in life etc... so it wud be more interseting to see otherwise.. i mean opposite characters should be together for the DRAMA u knw ๐Ÿ˜†

BUT NOW seeing Danish i dnt want Sumbul to get handed to him coz i m HATING his character n i don't want her to suffer more...

thtz why i m still watching the show coz we can't say wht will be the ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well I can get it - the triangle is about Affan-Areej-Danish. first Areej says yes to Danish and finds him to be a real sick man..then she wil move on n then change herself bit,like in OST,she is seen in full heezab n all(just guessing) n fall for Affan again .. but what is Sumbul doing here? it's confusing๐Ÿ˜•
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My first post in this forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
One thing that I noticed was that when Noor Fatima was with her brother at the bus stop with her brother, he said she normally feels dizzy and refuses to go to the doctor.

I think she may get married to Musab but later die due to an illness. It shows her fainting in the OST and then laying ill on the bed.

I think Musab and Bareerah will get married in the end.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Jes

I knw.. It confuses me as well.. Then as per you, Danish role will be less in future n the story will evole around the other three..?! Hmm.. Letz see wht happens .. :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

My first post in this forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

One thing that I noticed was that when Noor Fatima was with her brother at the bus stop with her brother, he said she normally feels dizzy and refuses to go to the doctor.

I think she may get married to Musab but later die due to an illness. It shows her fainting in the OST and then laying ill on the bed.

I think Musab and Bareerah will get married in the end.

Welcome to this thread dear n thank u so much for ur comment here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I really like u for enlightening tht little point in tht OST.. I didn't remember it.. But yeah it seems the same as u said.. Letz see:)

N dear plz keep posting ur reviews after watching the epis of the show.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This week's Epi was also filler and the upcoming Epi also looks a filler from the promos...Danish sickening convo with his parents really mk me puke...if they had to show them lusting over bareeras money then why are they shown so rich themselves...plus why doesn't Bareera shown to do a job herself...she can also work n earn n look after her dad's business instd of sitting at home and asking for money fem Danish...why r educated gals when so financially crippled ...why can't gals look after her dad's business after wedding...that way the son in law won't even dare to questions to bareera that who 'll look after her dad's wealth...come on she is there...she can tk over the business
N the less said abt affans village track the better

Abt Sumbul s track even though I hate her villagers too but I like the fact at least she is determined to b financially independent
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh God.. They hasn't finished tht crap yet ๐Ÿ˜ณ i m not getting the MEANING of the serial now ... WHAT is it about all in all ? About plotting against each other n showing nothing but cheapsters'nonsense talks ??!

I m not getting it at all !! If they wanna make Bareera suffer due to Danish's behaviour then why r they NOT showing it ? Reveal it in front of Bareera n thtz it !! Atleast they won't have need to DRAG it constantly n the story will move on !! :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
If they really wanted to show filler episode they cud hv extended th college track
They hardly showed no or Fatima interacting with others in college...I so wanted to see Danish teasing her and flirting with her...May b affan n her doing a project together...there were so many scope with the 4 characters interacting in the show In college...they cud hv easily shown more of it

There was no need to introduce so many annoying useless supporting character for each one ...like no or Fatima village and a separate set of even more annoying affan s villagers...ufff

Even I cud hv written a better script n screenplay given the show has an amazing cast n 4 main characterization is good too but screenplay is wrong...coz even th filler episode shud hv some attraction
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

If they really wanted to show filler episode they cud hv extended th college track

They hardly showed no or Fatima interacting with others in college...I so wanted to see Danish teasing her and flirting with her...May b affan n her doing a project together...there were so many scope with the 4 characters interacting in the show In college...they cud hv easily shown more of it

There was no need to introduce so many annoying useless supporting character for each one ...like no or Fatima village and a separate set of even more annoying affan s villagers...ufff

Even I cud hv written a better script n screenplay given the show has an amazing cast n 4 main characterization is good too but screenplay is wrong...coz even th filler episode shud hv some attraction

THIS !!! but we wish ๐Ÿ˜’