Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Even though th last two epis r crap...th shw is still better than other crap on air shws

Here so far arij is with danish and affan n sumbul yet r not with nyone...

Giv it a go

Also watch main bushra and mehram yaar...they r very good too

u won't believe Abby,i m done with all 8 epis..πŸ˜† actually i watched few earlier only n rest seen today.😳

yah Areej and Danish r married. she said not to Affan .. now Danish's father's business gone and Danish n his family wants financial help from Areej's family.πŸ€” I m very interested in Sumbul's story btw😳 but it is going really slow..

and yah posted in Mehram thread tooπŸ˜‰
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

u won't believe Abby,i m done with all 8 epis..πŸ˜† actually i watched few earlier only n rest seen today.😳

yah Areej and Danish r married. she said not to Affan .. now Danish's father's business gone and Danish n his family wants financial help from Areej's family.πŸ€” I m very interested in Sumbul's story btw😳 but it is going really slow..

and yah posted in Mehram thread tooπŸ˜‰

Wow...tu toh super fast nikli yaar...too good...now watch main bushra...its very good too...the first few epis r a bit slow...u can skip epi 4 5 n 6...watch 1..2...3 n then jump to epi 7...u ll luv it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to watch Main Bushra.. But time 😳
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wow...tu toh super fast nikli yaar...too good...now watch main bushra...its very good too...the first few epis r a bit slow...u can skip epi 4 5 n 6...watch 1..2...3 n then jump to epi 7...u ll luv it

yah ..actually i was done with 3-4 epis already.. and i somehow thought in next four epis story wil go really faster..like the OST shows us.πŸ˜† so i posted the question here.but i realized while watching nothing has happened there..same thing going on.πŸ˜†

anyways,is there any chance of Danish and Sumbul ending up?πŸ˜† I want to see them together.😳 I loved Danish in Rehaai and Sannata,loved him with Saniya and Sajjal.😳 mostly loved him in Rehaai with Saniya.πŸ˜ƒ so I m just wishing at least at some point he should be seen with Sumbul..though i guess it's quite impossible in the present story line. it revolves around Areej and Affan only.
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
^Oh and Main Bushra? wil watch it ones it ends..else I'm burdened with too much shows now.πŸ˜† wl defo try it coz I just love Mawra! 😳

btw thoda sa idea about the show..so that it helps me to catch up the story faster.😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

^Oh and Main Bushra? wil watch it ones it ends..else I'm burdened with too much shows now.πŸ˜† wl defo try it coz I just love Mawra! 😳

btw thoda sa idea about the show..so that it helps me to catch up the story faster.😳

th story is very simple but starcast acting screenplay dialogues of main bushra is very good

omggg deep down ialso wanted to see danish with sumbul n for some reason i m not enjoying th shw post college

the last few epis r very boring n th supporting cast is pathetic

even todays epi was so thanda ...sumbuls character is nice but people surrounding her r so pathetic...same goes with affans supporting characters around him...all seem baseless n pointless

danish family is also patheticc
n danish character also very cheaply shwn...i wanted a diff type of evilnesss in danish but they made the same gheesa peeta crap

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
epis r FLAT nwadays... πŸ˜• dnt knw WHEN it will end?? the tortur i mean... i wanted hem to finish all tht crap of Areej's father death n all in one epi but they r dragging it n showing Danish a cheapster as u said Abby now for me there is no difference in him n Sumbul's mangeter.. :/
dnt knw WHEN they will show REAL couples who r gonna be together.. or they havn't even planned abt it πŸ€”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
i want Sumbul to LEAVE tht village with her family !! once she gets the job..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

epis r FLAT nwadays... πŸ˜• dnt knw WHEN it will end?? the tortur i mean... i wanted hem to finish all tht crap of Areej's father death n all in one epi but they r dragging it n showing Danish a cheapster as u said Abby now for me there is no difference in him n Sumbul's mangeter.. :/

dnt knw WHEN they will show REAL couples who r gonna be together.. or they havn't even planned abt it πŸ€”

i know yaar the last few epis i feel like forwarding the whole of the epis coz itsso faltu

i luved the filrt danish in college n after wedding himnot wanting to do a job was also ok...they cud hv shwn a diff way to tackle it than shwing him n his family lusting over arij dads property ...whereas they r already so rich...they jus ruined danish character ...he is even worse than sumbulsfiancee now

affans village track is even more pathetic

sumbuls job track iss fine but her village family n relatives r intolerable

i mliking ZIDD THE MOST ON HUM TV NOW with maya ali n ahsan...its a very good shw

nikaah is pathetic n they jus ruined aik pal
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Exactly.. I m not getting WHY r they showing Danish n his family in this way.. πŸ˜• jab k koi reason hi nai hai .. Maybe they r shown more than greedy !! πŸ˜†

Aik pal is not tht ruined i guess.. I still have hopes but just they hav to change the way they r taking the story !!

Zidd.. I cud watch only one epi n thtz when Ahsan comes to Maya's house with family.. I wanna give it a try..

Nikka is a sweet one.. Same story .. I knw .. But still as i hvn't seen the leads together before i liked the epi i saw.. It was the second one i guess.. :)
Mehram n DW for me .. Even if in DW they r showing pathetic things still i like it :)