Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Not to mention, I don't like the village scenes at all. So boring :x
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww.. GLAD to hear tht te last epi was gr8 !! i m having lots of hopes regarding the show... letz see where the story goes..

n yeah the OST is WOOW !! Nabeel rocked it !!! as always ... ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
kindly put ur awesome reviewshere today as well after the epi!;; i won't be able to watch it...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@zaya...hey welcome...good to see after goya we hv this shw in common too...also let me know if there is ny harshika update as i hv stopped visiting beinteha forum
Coming to this shw this is th first work of arij i m seeing n i didnt like her acting in epi 1 but she pickd up in epi 2 n i luv her with both danish n affan

Danish i m a fan since rehaai...if u hvnt watched th shw already...plz do watch it...its that good

Affan also this is my first shw n he.is such a gentleman...i luv him already

Comung to danish indidnt expect him to play a negative role to perfection like this...he rox as th grey college guy

All n all i m luving it
clockworknerd thumbnail
Lemme begin with how much eager I'm to see Bareera suffer after getting married. πŸ˜† She was so adamant about marrying Umair, now let her face the greedy, stupid family of Umair. Her dad was always right, but alas this girl closed her eyes to the truth. Despite the fact that Musaf, her dad, her sister everybody warned her, she didn't listen. It's time for her to face the consequences. πŸ˜†

Musaf is <3. I will forever hate Umair for beating him up. πŸ˜† I'm glad he convinced Bareera's dad. πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know why but Noor Fatima's character is not really gripping. She's shown so pure, so good that it looks kinda unreal. 🀒 Her dialogues like 'ab mujhay ijazat dijiye' are so over. I mean saying Allah Hafiz or Khuda Hafiz instead of bye is fine but mujhay ijazat dijiye is weird, especially when she's shown as an educated, well-mannered girl. And she even said 'Umair Sahab' Just Umair would have been fine but sahab... I think I would have been more interested in Noor's character if they showed her talking in a casual tone or being not-so-good.

Also, her character needs space. It's Bareera, Musaf and Umair everytime. Well, maybe we get to see more of her as the drama moves forward. 😳

Yes, i forgot talking about Noor's fiance. I don't remember his name. πŸ˜• He's such a .. sorry but no matter what, uneducated characters in a show never impress me. πŸ₯±

Umair and Bareera will get married in the next episode. Also, Noor Fatima will get a job with a good salary. And in the promo she was shown in her village. Allah, i hate village scenes. There's nothing new in them, same greedy chaudhrys and bechari girls and moms. 😑

clockworknerd thumbnail
Abby: Lool, I rarely visit BI forum now. Not interested. πŸ˜†
And yeah, I've watched Rehaai. A masterpiece it was, i tell you. πŸ˜ƒ

Also, my name is Hermain. 😳 You must be finding it awky to call me zayalicious again and again. πŸ˜›
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hermain ...wow nice name
Yeah i m also kinda detachd frm beinteha n harshika fever

Good to see u r catching up on shws

Plz watch jackson heights n mehram n digest writer...u ll luv it as they r really refreshing n different...i know u r watching goya and aik pal...lol...do catch up on th above shws...

I also hate village scns n completely forward them

I soo wish sumbul had more screen space in college...i know arij has more starpower but sumbul is very popular now too

Wish they shwed more of her in college...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wow the OST n cast seems impressing.😳

how many epis have been aired?😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

wow the OST n cast seems impressing.😳

how many epis have been aired?😳

the OST is AWESOME...πŸ˜ƒ n 6th epi was aired yesterday 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
the story is luking gr8... thank u so much guys especially Abby for putting ur reviews here everytime ! it helps me alot to be updatd since i m not able to watch the shoow at the moment... πŸ˜’