Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Eagerly w8ng for tomorrow to see hw it proceeds :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
How thnx for th pics yaar...th show indeed has an amazing cast...four goodluking talented people...i m so glad i started watching this shw...now a days i wait fkr monday even more.for my double.bknanza of aim pal n doosri biwi
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Awww... Ur welcome dear.. I totally agree wid u.. The whole cast amazing.. They r so GORG..
N yeah before i w8ed monday only for Mere Meherban n now for this one..

Dusri Biwi seems promising isn't it ? I don't watch it..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Todays epi was nice but kinda rushd...arij danish hv bcum bf gf all of a sudden...affan is all of a sudden going nuts over arij n proposing her in nxt epi precap...i mean what th hell is happening...i was wishing so many beautiful meaning college scns n interactions betwn all four of them before th bf gf relation develop...there shud jv been more scn betwn affan n arij to shw affan falling for her...whats th hurry writers...we r not going nywhere
Really totally disappointed with todays epi
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The episode did look rushed in some way. I wonder if it was rushed just for today's or is this show going to be fast paced??

@Abby I'd have to agree with you. I was waiting to see more college scenes between all of them and I was disappointed this wasn't the case. I'm guessing they wanted to move on with the story isleye they decided to forward it and just show them BF-GF.
the only character I'm liking in the show is Noor Fatima. She's the only one who is pretty sweet and has a goal in life unlike the rest.
BTW can I just break the head of that idiot who is Noor Fatima's fianc. God he's such a jerk.
bechari Noor Fatima had to handle holding his hand in college and listen to his disgusting speech. Such a cheapster and the way he defined a wife as a shoe. Arrrgh I so want to break my high heels on top of this gadha's head😡
Areej's character is so damn annoying I can't stand her really. So arrogant and her nose is stuck up in the seventh sky🤢 And can I know like why the hell everyone is going gaga over her looks. She looks like any average girl I don't see what the fuss is all about her looking extremely beautiful 🤔
Even Affan's character is getting annoying his mind is all occupied with her already. All he's gotten from her so far is a cold shoulder and she keeps taunting him every time she gets a chance and here we have him in the next episode asking for her hand like really?? *facepalm*
Danish's character is also not very impressing. well, maybe I'm just being judgmental and it's too early to tell. I guess I will have to wait before I decide about him.
In all I'm kind of disappointed with this show. It wasn't what I expected or in other words it wasn't what it was supposed to be like. I'm hoping I would change my mind about it in the next episodes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I watched yesterday's epi but was a bit buzy so cudn't come here to put my review..

I really liked the epi..
To begin with i LOVED the clg scenes between the trio they showed in class.. :P n Affan ROCKED yo ☺️
Sumbul's got engaged.. I feel so bad for her but it was bound to happen.. N his fiance ... He is simply a CHEAPSTER .. Ughhh .. 😡 i mean common !! 😵

Other than tht i felt they hav rushed it a bit.. Dnt knw y.. I mean i was w8ng for sum more clg scenes.. But.. Then i think may be in next epi things get normal.. N they show sumthing more before tht precap..
I m NOT liking Danish n Areej as a couple REALLY 🥱 itz ewww.. :/ GF BF aise thodi ban jate hn -__- but then i think the way they hav shown Areej .. She is a bit immature .. Well leave it.. Coz my concern is more for Noor Fatima n Affan.. 😳

I m luking forward how the story will proceed :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby n Dua

I kinda agree with u guys.. We almost said the same.. I agree tht wht they showed was a bit strange.. N i didn't like at all Affan being mad at Areej ITNI JALDI.. -___- n she gives him attitude everytime

Hoping to see things getting cleared in coming epis..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I cudn't watch it.. Post ur reviews..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Todays epi was good...arij is kinda tolerable now
Danish rox in th grey role and arij danish scns today were nice

Sumbul aka noor fatima hardly interacts with th heroes...wish i cud see her college scns with danish n affan

Dont know why focus is always on arij n both th boys revolve around her

I really wish sumbuls screen time incrs in upcoming epis

Affan arij proposal scn was beautifully shw

OST of th shw is too good...who is th singer...he rockd th song

All n all a much better epi than last wk
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyaa people!
The promos of Aik Pal were so gripping. And Arij had already promoted Aik Pal on her page during its shooting. :p So I was kinda excited to give it a watch. Because Arij is a perfect example of beauty with brains. I like almost all her dramas, she's pretty sensible while choosing scripts. Also, she's so brilliant in every role she portrays that I really love her work. Moreover, I love Affan Waheed. <3 he's so handsome. Hayee :p and he acts pretty well. My cousin and I fangirl over him together xD

All in all, I always wanted to watch Aik Pal. But it'a first episode aired on the very day when I had my first mid year exam. So i delayed the idea of watching it. Khairr, now I'm free so I caught up with the four episodes online and watched the fifth one yesterday. :D

I love itt. <3 Although, the plot is not very unique or different but the cast is apt. And for the direction, I've no words. The OST is WOW! I can't stop humming it since yesterday.

Everyone is perfect for their respective roles. Affan is amazing as molvi. Btw, whats his name in the show? I played that part where he introduces himself thrice but phir bhi samajh nahi aya. :P

Has anyone heard the OST with video? It will leave you awestruck people! The video will make you so much more curious to watch the show till the very end. Arij is shown in abaya.. eeks I can't wait for the scenes when she'll undergo this change. :D

Btw, that Danish is yuck. Although he acts well buti don't like his looks :p also, he will end up beating Affan or should I say his character.. I'm sure Bareera will marry Umair. But then sometime after getting married, she'll realise what a fool she had been all her life. That's when she'll learn how important it is for a girl to cover hereself and then she'll undergo the change. LOOL, I'm predicting too much. I know :p but Bareera'a role and her change is quite predictable for anyone who has seen the video of the OST. After that, there's suspense because I guess molvi guy will get married to Noor Fatima and t then he might end up meeting the totally different Bareera.

From now onwards, I will watch the show regularly and come here with my short or long reviews :p

Abby: The OST is sung by Nabeel Shaukat Ali and I don't know who's the female singer. :s