Rakshavathi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys & girls
I'm new here and this is my first post, so please be kind. I always admired the character of Karn alot and Draupadi is always been my fvt, character. In some folklores I heard that Karn and Draupadi loved each other secretly, but as I know from some books and some tales they hatred each other from the day one for obvious reasons, then where is the love here? why some people wants them to be together and some people saying that they are some star crossed lovers. I wanted to people's opinionon this, guys what's your view on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear:) a warm welcome here!😃
well frankly every person has a different contrasting opinion on Karna-Draupadi.Its like a forbidden topic here in this forum.Some are against it and some aren't at all. Both Karna and Panchaali are my likes:)
I love Arjun though.:D
Edited by anshikashaheer - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The discussions or comments regarding the love angle between Draupadi-Karna is not in accordance with the KMG translation of Vyas's Mahabharat. Please refer here for more details . Other versions can be discussed here "Mahabharat- Different Versions -Perspectives"

Topic Closed !!

Thanks
-Mahabharat Dev Team

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago