Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shruthi-

got an off ...finally 😆 will update

Give us a longgg asyalicious update...
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I ABSOLUTELY HAVEN'T DONE ANY CORRECTION TO IT. ITS RAW AND IS BOUND TO HAVE MISTAKE. PLEASE IGNORE IT. 😳

thanks a million to wait and read and yet follow my story. i am so bless to be here 😆

CHAPTER 14

chapter followes by song.

its been two days after that incident happened at office. the little changes which started to show from zoya made asad worried. how could he not? afterall she was only the one who made him feel alive and now that she is so lost how could he sit idle. may be it is the main reason why asad allowed her to join office again. he made sure she was before his eyes all the time. at times where he thought she smiled but he knew it somewhere that it is not a genuine smile of hers. asad wanted to know what is worrying her ? why is she so cut off. why is she so quite?he had spent most of the time reading her and even a slight moment of eyes could say it all. then god knows why? he wasnt able to read her this time. all when he stared in her he saw cold lifeless zoya.

startling of spoon caught zoya's attention. she slowly peered at him through her eye lashes. her brow questioned on finding asad staring at her and he was in deep thought to add it.
"zoya?" he whispered ever so softly.
silent.

she simply looked at him in his eyes and gave him a soulless smile.
"what's wrong?" he asked without beating around the bush.

zoya looked taken aback with his question but she manged to gain confidence.
"nothing. i am just tired." she rubbed her hand behind her neck.
asad knew that its not complete true. he had achieved diploma in reading her body in days. he leaned back on chair.
"come here." he called with his finger.
zoya gasped softly but she obliged him and walked upto asad. asad pushed the chair behind a little and patted on his lap asking her to sit.
zoya looked at him in guilty but did as she was asked.
asad made her sit one sided and brought his hand on her lap. he sometime brushed her skin there or brushed her hair with care occasionaly as he talked.
"you know you can share with me anything. " he said reading her every gestures she made.
"you know i will not be angry if you say what is disturbing you?" he smiled and brushed her hair along the length.
"hmm." he stopped and waited for her answer. zoya's heartbeat has picked up by then she looked for a reason to escape from the question. no matter what she was at the edge where she couldnt share anything not with asad especially. she was thrown by the evil minds in such a situation when on one side was a deep dark valley and the other side had fire. what ever she chose its going to destroy her happiness for ever.
"n-nothing. i..i..am just ti..tired." she tried to control her nervousness but it became too obvious for asad to read it.
he quietly stared at her for a while before picking her up in his arms. "okay"
he said while he took her back to their bedroom.
"asad?..what..."

"shhh." he smiled at her as he placed her on bed.
he then moved to the nearest drawer and got an wedding envelop in hand.
zoya looked at the invitation card and thoughtfully lost herself in that night at office.
"you wanted to go here. right?" asad sat next to her. his voice brought her back to the present and she looked blankly at the card.
"here." showing card. "you wanted us to attend this wedding.right?" he smiled again. she nods.
"okay. we are going to their wedding. happy?" he asked throwing the card aside.
zoya panicked as she picked up the card. "uh...its our family wedding. i think we should be there for all ceremony." her voice laced with fear caught his attention. she needed to loosened up a bit.he thought.
"if you want so." he surrendered himself aware of the discomfort he felt on imagining him back at his father's house.zoya knows how difficult it is for him to say a yes yet he agreed for it. he had changed a lot from the first time they met.she thanks him and keeps the card aside on table.
"Now that we agreed on something." Asad smiled naughtily.
"I think its time to celebrate." He quickly leaned im and captured her lips. Initially the kiss was soft and gentle but soon it turned out to be desperate. As if he was trying to tell his senses that she is there with him. He kissed her like his life dependent on it. And zoya didn't stop him this time she let him do what he liked where he liked and how much he liked...
the next morning came with a pleasant smile on her face. she opened her eyes consiming the fact of their love making last night. zoya stretches her arm and yawns turning her head to asad side. he wasnt there. she thought he had left for office and decided to get freshen up. the little soreness in the center made her dicomfort to walk but she overcomed it and went to washroom. in few minutes she was ready for the day with all her dressing. zoya checked on the mirror and for final touch she scanned her handbag for lip gloss. as she digged her hand inside a circular shaped object slipped from her hand. she got the bottle out and immediately her face drained all colour. the night of terror washed her memory and tear rolled from her eyes.
she kept the handbag aside and hided the bottle in her bra cup. she then settled her scarf and picked up the bag. zoya walked out of room and found asad at the dining table the few dry drops on forehead made difficult for her to hide her fear.
"goodmorning." asad happily wished him.
"goodmorning." she smiled and sat next to him.
zoya looked at two closed lids and then she eyed back at asad.
"you made it?" she questioned surprisingly.
"ye...yeah." his cheeks turned colour.
"you know to cook?" zoya never knew this talent of him.
"sometime." he said shrugging it off. "now come have it before it turns cold." he grabbed a fork and a knife and got a pizza slice in his plate. she did the samr for herself.
he waited till she tastes it.
"its...good." she honestly said. which made him smiled even more. he liked the way she was opening up...he liked her smile.
soon this two had their breakfast. zoya got up first to get a glass of orange juice for herself. "you want some?" she asked politely.
asad nods in approval. she gets two glass from the kitchen and pour some juiced in it.later she turns back alert to check on asad. he was gross on having his last bite.
she took her chance and mixed the liquid stored in the bottle in his glass of juice.
"here." she got the glass to asad. he darted his eyes on glass and then at zoya. "thanks " he took the glass from her. and drank from it.
zoya occupied a sit next to him and observed his quietly.it took few seconds before asad starts to feel dizzy and soon feels his throat burning. He clutches his throat with one hand and hurriedly runs towards washroom.
Zoya too tags along with him. She brushes his back as he empties his stomach in washbasin.
It takes him lot of time to finish off the feeling due to which he felt nausea.
Zoya holds him by his shoulder and get him to bed. He looked pale and sick and very weak after throwing out everything from his system.
"You are okay?" She asks as she takes a seat besides him. She picks up a glass of water from night stand and gives it to asad. He quickly drinks it off. She then settles pillow correctly and places his head on them. He stretches his legs wide and with her hand brushing off his forehead he dozes off to darkness.
After several minutes zoya makes any moment. Her sniffs echoes through the silent room. Her tears rolls down from her cheeks and wets his hand she is holding. She looks back at asa's sleeping form. He looked in so much pain. The pangs of guilt make her cry harder. Zoya leans herself on asad and kissed on his forehead.
"I am so sorry. I am so-rry asad. I have to do it. I love you. I really do. Please forgive me for this. Please." "She cried hardly for minutes before passing out with her hand webbed in his...

Asad checks on his tie his eyes red with anger he definitely is not liking the idea of her being at his house. He knows his family and knows the humiliation that will be waiting down for her.
The door opens and zoya comes out of bathroom changed in beautiful salwar kameez he had bought.
"Are you sure? You want to go?" He said scanning through her face for an answer.
"Hmm." She nods. And walks to him. She gets her hand on the knob of his tie correcting it.after making adjustment she doesn't steps out but stays where she is.
"You know i love you?" She whispers softly.
Asad surprisingly looked at her face.
He nods while tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.
Asad pecks her forehead and she shuts her eyes an in effect.
Zoya raises herself on toe and pecks him on his lips. For the first time she kissed him and he felt his heart full of content.
"Will you forgive my every mistake?" She asked him against his lips.
He brought his hand to cup her face while he looked deep through her.
"I shall correct them before you do. If you show trust on me." He smiled and kisses soft on her petals.
"Asad...I...-" she is about to tell him something but the silence got broke with the high pitch ringtone from her cell.
She checked on screen and disconnected the call.
"Take the call if its important." Asad wrapped his arm across her waist and he digged his face in her hair.
"No...it..its not important just a network company sales call." She laughed put of nervous and he chuckles.
"I know you well to see through you. Take your time. I am here to listen." He says softly leaving feather kisses on her neck and shoulder. Zoya nods and pulls herself from him. She inisist him to hurry for the mehendi ceremony.

It took few hours before zoya and asad found themself at the door step of asad house.
As soon as they entered few ladies in the society gathers up and starts insulting zoya in gossips . they calks her s**t and what not. Zoya who bcomes aware of the talk going on around her feels very humilated she turns her back to asad to wipe her tears. Asad sees all the drama and in an instant his feature turns dark. He turns his face to the side of women's and is about to slash out his anger but she caught him in time.
"Please dont. " she pleads him.
Asad eats up his anger with one look in her eyes. But he strongly wraps his arms around her and walks like a lion in the party shooting a glare in everyone's direction. Soon no one dared to speak anything obnoxious about her..
Zoya spots humaira in the middle of ladies and excuses herself from asad.
"Mubarak ho." She says happily.
Humaira eyes at zoya and instantly her eyes fills with hurt.
"You?" She said sadly.
"Shhh...its okay. " zoya hints at something and smiles at humaira. Humaira too in understanding smiles with gratitude towards her.
She gets the box she got for humaira and gift it to her. Humaura takes the present from zoya and thanks her. Then she asks the mehendi designer to give her a cone. She takes the cone from designer and stretches out to zoya.
"I want my life to have blessing of you and him." She looks at asad and asad just curts her with nod.
"Bless me by applying a small design for goodluck. I am going to be in double relation with you soon." She smiled and hands it over her.
"May be...don't know." Zoya smiles knowing she is talking about asad and her relationship. Ayaan is his brother so she would be something for humaira.
"i can understand you both. Love can't be impure. I got this lesson late but i am thankful i learned it." Humaira smiked through her tears.
Zoya gave a nod and resumed drawing design. She thanked him again and wishing humaira once more she walked back to asad.
"I think you should too meet ayaan.. Afterall how much more will you be angry with him?" She made him understand.
Asad straightly dismissed her idea and walked to humera.
"congrats." he said.
"thanks." she felt uncomfortable yet she managed to smile.
"humera. please dont need to feel unconfortable. i have forgotten everything in past. you too forget those episodes. okay?" he smiled again showing confidence in her.
"okay. done asad." humera broke a smile and nods in agreement.
asad ruffles her hair and wishes her all the best before leaving.

its been an hour at ceremony , asad is now involved with his few freinds at neighbourhood while zoya is been borrowed by ladies for a singing.

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale Se ...

zoya turned singing her attention to asad and felt a strong connection between them.
she sat on the spot for a whike before getting up and walking to asad.

Ham Ko Mili Hain Aaj, Ye Ghadiyaan Nasib Se
Ji Bhar Ke Dekh Lijiye Ham Ko Qarib Se
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho

asad too blurred inthe memory of his first time with her. she is as innocent as she was earlier he found. its just the magnet and pull between them which is getting stronger and stronger with each passing breathe.
he smiled and paid full attention to her while she sang further.

Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar
Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho

asad stretched his hand and she took them . he pulled her close so that they were standing at a feet distance. her eyes blinked with glass melting in it. his eyes were intense and filled with passion.

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho

the moment she completed singing no one had any clue about their surrounding. they were lost in content staring at eachother eyes.
the loud thunder of claps awoken her up and she looked around startled.
in a hurry zoya turns around and get collides with a poor waiter passing by with drinks.

"oh..i am..so.sorry." she looked at an angle and felt panic more. the viel lady was staring right in her direction.
the waiter apologized for the mistake and made a way to the counter.
"are what is this? no worry child there is a washroom in outhouse kept for guest you may use them." razia voice focused from the crowd. she was wearing a burkha and was the same lady zoya got panicked off.

"hmm." zoya agreed and walked in the direction of the washroom tagging asad along with her.
"asad please its okay. i will manage. dont worry." zoya said. she rested a hand on his shoulder and repeated again.
"sure? "he was not feeling right.
"yes." she smiled confidently.
he let her go to use washroom all alone while he got back to his freinds.
although asad was busy in talking yet his mind kept drowning towards zoya. its been 20 min or more and she hasnt shown up yet.
when he couldnt take more. he decided to check up on her.
asad walked in the direction of the outhouse and was in middle when he heard a sniff coming from behind the house. he followed the cries.
what he saw made him angry. zoya was standing there all alone crying madly on something and besides her on floor her phone was smashed brutally.
"zoya?" he called her worried.
a mixture of angry and fear went through him. he would kill the person who did this to her.
zoya turned around still crying hysterically.
zoya spots asad and runs into his arms. asad felt taken back but he manages to get composure. he get his hand in her hair to calm her down.
his eyes all of sudden widens at the feeling of a cold metal touching his side.
"i am sorry." she confessed...asad looks at her in pain and asks her for reason.
zoya keeps on apologizing again and again but donot reveals the reason...till the first bullet escapes the gun with a loud thunder...

Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
Sanjhari thumbnail
Res

Yehhh me first
Unres
Wow finally update...
What happen to zoya's kidnapping...why she is behaving weird.
For the whole update I was waiting for the revealation but I guess I need to wait for next update...
I love the way he agreed for her wish and they make love...n song part was superb
But I m not good at handling suspense...so pls update next part super soon...
Edited by Sanjhari - 9 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
me second...

unres..
Bullet..?gun..?
Zoya fired Asad..?😲 I can't believe it...
What is she hiding from him??
Whats happening...?
Happy to see the update...
Continue soon
Really excited..

❤️
Edited by --Arpita-- - 9 years ago
Sanjhari thumbnail
Hey shruti
When u planning to update
Today its exactly 1 month since the last update
Pls update soon.
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

Hey shruti
When u planning to update
Today its exactly 1 month since the last update
Pls update soon.

i did it 😳
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update but a little confuse what happen to zoya n what happen to asad its so excited plzz continue soon 😃
Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 part
but why zoya is soo sad and disturbed
what is happening its all little confusing
omg zoya fired gun on asad
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon