Users

Frequent Posters

-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

ya, you were telliing yesterday
how much time will it take, so I won't bug till then

i dont know. It depends on its mood whether it want me to work on it or not.
You know my computer has turned old. He is highly irritating this days
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shruthi-

i dont know. It depends on its mood whether it want me to work on it or not.
You know my computer has turned old. He is highly irritating this days

ha ha ha
I guess it's time to go to old age home
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

ha ha ha
I guess it's time to go to old age home

just pray that it works when i reach home. So i shall update it now itself. 😳
-shruthi- thumbnail
ready for the update 😳
-shruthi- thumbnail
CHAPTER 9

Life wanted more from you. but you are the one who is hiding from light...

Asad wasn't there in the house when she woke up. Neither was any traces of his whereabout. Its been a week since all those incident took place. She tried hard to get out of this situation but couldn't help it, but made it worse. Asad had made two things clear- he will not marry her no matter what, and he will never let her have freedom. Why was he acting like this? She asked the same thousand times but he never bothered to answer except shutting all her questions with kisses.
She got up with a yawn, clutching the bedsheet tight over her naked body she went in the bathroom. Son she was at dinning table having cereals alone, until the door got open and she found him standing. Her eyebrow rose up in a question when he continued to stare.
"nothing." He murmured softly before walking his way towards her.
She noticed a plastic bag in his hand and she knew it's a bribe from him. nothing excites her more, not even these gifts.
He outstretched his hand and offered her the bag, " its for you." he said with a smile.
"what is this?" she asked with curiousity.
"check yourself." He waited with a small smile until she opens the bag.
Zoya peeps inside the bag and all of sudden her face drains colour.
"what? why?" she stammers in disbelief.
"you want it. don't you?" he said with a hope.
She took the piece of cloth out which happened to be most sinuous lingeri its black in colour and it looked nothing but...
"you feel nothing right?" she accused him and he hangs his head in hurt.
"unlike what you think. I do." He keeps the bag aside and goes in to their room.
Zoya with disgusted look she tosses the cloth on floor. Aad was crazy if he thought that zoya would actually accept this. He had spoiled before and he Is only making it worst.
The door to their room opens and asad comes out with a smile, "you like it?" he has a smirk which make her feel seriously sick.
"you-."
"let it be...umh..want some food. I got pizza for us." He said happily as he walks back to the room bringing a pizza box with him.
Zoya simply stares at the box as if she has no word to react now. he is really behaving abnormally normal. Here she is trying so hard to make him let go. And he looks like he is not even an inch affected with all those pleads.
"well I think you are, c' mon." he said while picking up two plates from the rack.
She could smell the food and it indeed smelled delicious, he was right it is her favourite thing which can bring up a smile on her face. She never knew he knew about her this liking! Her stomach growl and she sighed at the sound it made.
"you are definitely hungry. Lets eat." Asad grabbed her hand and got a pizza to her mouth.
"here you go. Open it." he sweetly purred her.
Zoya was not in the mood to fall in tactics but she didn't have courage to defy him and make him angry. So she quietly sat on her place and took the piece in her hand. Asad gave her the slice and went to munch on his piece.
He noticed she was not eating and it worried him, " sweetheart whats wrong?" he frowned placing his hands over her.
She couldn't repeat the endless fight and so she chose to look at the floor. "nothing." She whispered softly.
"then why aren't you eating?" he asked really concerned.
"you already know." she quietly said and got up making her way to the room. In normal circumstances she would have received a good left right and center but today was an exception. He took her attitude with out any ego...

It was a regular afternoon zoya as usual was busy with reading one of the book she already have read hundred times and asad was about to come home from office. These days he spended most of his time with her. she was in fact given a long week offs from office. He did it , and she knew it why?
He juggled with the keys and entered the house. She noticed his presence but didn't looked up from her book.
He again had a plastic bag this time it had two box in it. he grabbed her hand and took the book from her placing it aside.
"come." He said in his husky voice.
She followed him as he took her in the room. He gave her the bag and asked her to change in it.
It was more like a demand then a request and so she decided it was better to do as he say. She obeyed him and walked to the bathroom. When she came out he was taken aback. She looked gorgeous in ethnic wear. This red colour only multiplied her beauty.
"you look beautiful." He walked to her and kissed her on cheek, zoya sighed as she moved away.
Before she could cover max distance he had her wrist in his hold. "sit." He ordered. And due to her old habit to comply she sat on bed.
He got up to the dressing table picking up few things and a tiny second box.
He came back and sat behind her holding up the bottle of vanilla perfume his favourite.
He moved her hair on one side, sprinkling it on her neck. Then he did the same on other side of expose neck.
He then kept the bottle beside him, picking up the other box. He opened the box and took out beautiful diamond carved necklace. He embraced her and got the necklace on her neck with both his hand. And later he focussed on the hook to close it. once he was done he made her turn to him. he admired the beautiful piece of diamond which was proudly sitting on the neck of most beautiful girl he ever had known enhancing his own spark.
Its not like she didn't noticed the sudden change in him. he was pampering her to much. May be his act was totally to distract her from her father topic but he was acting all nice. Lots of gifts, lots of attention from him made her feel somewhat happy but didn't totally helped her to cure.
"you are mine." He said in his raspy voice sending chills down her spine. She was lost in her own thought that she failed to notice when and how he got so close to her that she could practically feel his breathing over her neck.
"all. Mine." He mumbled once more, caressing her cheeks with his thumb. Zoya wanted to pull out of his gaze but somewhere inside her didn't wish to follow her mind. she sat there taking the bliss of the moment when she again felt some softness moving against her lips. he was kissing her.
His kisses were soft as feather and sloppy . he knew the art to calm her down very well, so once he was done with savouring her taste he moved down to her neck, placing few soft kisses over there and then he gently bit down on her most sensitive spot. She closed her eyes to avoid her moan but It escaped any which ways.
His lips moved against her skin which disgusted her but at the same time they were like drugs in her vein she couldn't pull from it.
"there." He broke from his kiss and moved away, staring at the mark he had just left on her neck.. he traced the thumb over and over again with intensity. "my zoya... I am never letting you go. Never ever." He smiled , looking into her eyes with too much of admiration.
Everything after that went silent for few minutes. Neither of them said anything, which was good as she was on the verge to melt in his fire. She had to be focuss if she wanted to get back to her father. She kept on reminding herself.
Her happiness didn't last for longer , it got broke with the loud yelling and shouting outside the dor.
"It's the police open up!" they banged on the door for them to hear.
A frown appeared on his face and confusion dropped on zoya when they kept on banging. She got up to open the door but he stopped her by holding her wrist. He pulled her back and went to the door. As he was about to open he heard a familiar voice and his mind flew with anger. It was Mr farooqui there with the police. he turned to zoya and with the relief look and hpe in her eyes he knew she knew that her father was there. He sighned her to not react or behave bad or else there would be consequences. The look of his eyes made zoya silent. And her eyes pleaded it surrended. Once getting a confirmation he opened the door for them.
Once he double checked everything he opened the door. There were two policeman and mr farooqui waiting for him.
"hi officers . umh. May I help you?" he smiled. Glancing once in the direction of zoya's father.
"don't pretend asad khan. You know why are we here? inspector please ask him to give my daughter. I want to see my zoya." Mr farooqui stepped forward but asad came in his way to stop him.
"I am afraid I cant let you in. I don't know you." he smiled with killing glare.
"are you mr asad ahmed khan?" one of the police man inquired. Asad nds his head in yes.
"he is the man. He has complaint against you that you have kept his daughter here with out her will. Is it true?" he asked peering straight in his eyes.
"no. officer. I don't even know who is he." Asad shrugs his shoulder.
"he is lying." Mr farooqui pushed past him and shouted in happiness when found zoya standing in the middle of the hall with tears.
"zoya...my child." He went to her and took her in the hug. Asad quickly stood behind them, frustrated he pulled zoya away from mr farooqui.
"officer, please ask him to behave. She is my girlfriend." He smiled kissing zoya on her cheeks.
"no officer she is not. She is zoya. My daughter . he has kept her against her will." Mr farooqui tried to reach her daughter but he pushed her behind him.
"who is she mr khan?" asked the shorter officer.
"I already told you. she is my girlfriend." Asad smiled holding her from her waist.
"does she knows him? why is she crying?" one of the officer inquired and asad gave a confident laugh.
"ofcourse not. She doesn't know him. its just that she is too sensitive with all this." He pointed out the officer and the event.
"let her speak." Added an officer.
Asad stepped aside an looked at zoya with warning. She gulped as she felt expose and trapped at the same time between the two.
"beta, tell them the truth and you will be free." Mr farooqui requested.
"yes madam tell us what all this man is saying . is it true. Is he your father?" officer asked.
"zoya took all the time in the world before looking once at asad.
"yes . it is."
The confidence in asad gave away. He jumped at her and took her by her shoulder.
"she..she is joking." He laughed looking at police. " you are joking right. Say it..say it's a joke." He demanded but she couldn't deny the fact that the man standing before him is not her father. She cried.
The argument between the policeman and asad caught fire and it didn't took her lng before her feet gave away and she fell in the embrace of the one man who had made her suffer and loved...asad ahmed khan.

She felt really heavy . her eyes were heavy. She forced them to open welcoming the soft rays of moon to kiss her.
Soon after she scanned the room her eyes appeared watery.
"surprised that you are still on my bed?" asad came through the door with the tray of coffee and some pills.
Zoya looked so confused at him. he has done it again. he has manipulated everything and made her father liar infront of law. He did it, she don't know how but she wanted to know why?
"Why...?" she cried taking her face in her hand.
"I was about to go home meet my father. Have my normal life. What did you do? You lied to them didn't you?" she raised her voice and instantly asad face changed from concern to be angry.
"So you thought I would let them take you!" He kept the tray aside. Getting his hand on her cheeks he brought her close to kiss, but she pulled away. "Watch your attitude with me! Have you forgotten everything...?" He clipped her some past consequences and she shuddered at the very thought of bearing them once again.
"what I don't understand is...how you went against me? I warned you right?" he asked angrily but in low dangerously low voice.
zoya didn't answer she kept quiet. Zoya stared at the floor instead of facing him. "I asked you a question!" he repeated himself and she flinched at the voice he rosed.
"n..No...!" she plainly replied directly looking into his eyes.
"you know where this will lead you ?" asad threatened her in surprisingly calm voice.
"I know. but I don't care more. " she cried b ringing her hand to her forehead.
"you did wrong zoya. Now its time for you to learn something." he smirked and she could feel herself shrinking at his every words.
She looked up at him and swallowed the lump in her throat. Wiping of the tears from her eyes she stood to his level. " I am ready for it."
Asad approached her in painful slow walk. He then grasped her under his strong arms. The more stronger he holds her the weaker she felt under his touch. He drew her closer as she trembled in fear. she better knew there was no use in putting up a fight, he would obviously win. He was stronger than her in all ways. The only way to save herself from his wrath was to surrender herself, which she did. The moment she let him win, his grasp over her body became surprisingly softer and he pulled her to his chest and held her trembling curls in his warmth. It somewhat soothed her. but the reality of the situation drawn upon her when she felt him growing. Zoya started crying as he lifted her face to kiss away her tears. She disliked the fact that he had complete control over her and there is no way where she could run or hide and so she let him do what he wants. A waves of panic started in her when she found him lifting her clothes. He had laid her on bed by then. She was trapped under the heavy body of his. Soon after zoya found herself propped up on the bed in with her legs bent and wide apart. She had once again felt vulnerable. She was surprised to hear when he said, " are you ready?"
Her mind imstantly reverted back, "ready for what?" but her tongue never found those saying it in open.
"be good girl and I promise to be gentle." He caressed her face with the thumb.
Soon after that he pulled her to the edge of the bed and spreaded her legs even wider. She watched knowing the humiliation was oon to be come.
"she could feel his manhood knocking her door and instantly she cried more, " please." She begged..
But before she could request more, he compelled her with going all the way in, and stretching her to impossible heights.

When he had finished with his rhythm she was soaking wet with his seed inside her. he took out of her and kissed her. as much as she wanted to deny the fact that she hated having sex with him, it was untrue. She liked it, he never had failed to pleasure her and today was no different for them.
He pulled out of her and brought her close to him...with the exhaustion and tension she soon drifted off to sleep .

Zoya rubbed her eyes and looked around her there was few noises coming beside her. when she peeped one eye she found asad's back. He looked tense and was almost shouting at someone. He was on phone she realised. Zoya stretched her arm and got up from bed. The little moment she made , made asad alert and he instantly disconnected the call , "I will talk to you later. Till then you better don't do anything stupid billal." He had a threatening voice but he cancelled it soon after that.
Zoya gave him one glance and as if she is not interested in anything she wrapped the bedsheet and went straight to bathroom. She finished with her core and came out soon. The first thing that caught her eyes was a tray that was kept on the table beside her bed.
She walked upto it and found a cup of coffee and snack on it. she ignored the food kept and went straight to the jar. They had shared intimacy and by his rule and her decision she has to take precaution before its to late. She walked up to the drawer taking out her pills for stopping pregnancy she took the glass in her hand, ready to drink it. just then she felt a tug on other hand and found the pill flying off the window.
"what?" she asked irritated.
She looked at the hand and darted it towards the face. It was asad. He has taken the glass from her hand and had made her sit on bed.
He came to her knee and knelt down, " I want this." He smiled.
Zoya looked confused at him, "what..."
"I am ready to give you a child." He said softly and with that zoya eyes went wide in shock.
Oh no! he took the message of marriage wrong it seems/...or else is it some other reason!!! Whatever it was..she was not ready for it...not this time to give in...
-shruthi- thumbnail
BLESS ME WITH YOUR FEEDBACKS🤗
Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
Amin21Khpulwak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't believe it 😲
I am the first to comment?!
Party time
ok about the update:
Brilliantly done yaar
Awesome update
I really hate asad's towards zoya😭
but zoya has to do something felt very bad for her
Eagerly waiting to read asad's pov
why he does all this ?
what exactly he wants ?
and now what does this bilal want 😲
hope he play a positive rule for zoya
Edited by Amin21 - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres
Pretty Interesting Update
Feeling really terrible for Zoya
Poor Girl😉

anyways
Shruthi now please Update"Tum jo Milye"
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update 👏 my poor zoya 😭 n now asad want to give her a child 😲 but why continue soon 😃
Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
arpita14godara thumbnail
briliant yaar abhi sirf itna hi kah sakti hu abhi tho update dimag ma gum rahi hai.