shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I have a doubt if Ranveer is really their son. Two main reasons:

First, flashback scene is always showing four kids - two girls and twin boys - two with Niel and two with Ragini.

Second, in yesterday's episode we saw in the flashback scene that Niel is saying to Ragini, my kids will never recall you but in reality they are. Suhani and her brother (forgot the name) want to go India, want to see their mother. On the other hand, Nishi is in contact with Niel which broke Ragini totally. So, the main point is: it does not matter what deal Ragini and Niel made. Kids have their own wishes and they want to keep in touch with their mother/father.

Now question is about Ranveer. It seems that this guy hates Ragini. If he is their child, the character does not fit with the main theme. Moreover, he is bit older to be their son.

I was just wondering: is it possible that he is actually Pam's son? May be Pam is divorced and staying with brother with her son. And if Sunahi calls Pam mom', Ranveer can call Niel Dad' also. However, so far I could not like the character of Ranveer. I found two villains - Ranveer and Pam.

Edited by shim_ca - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. It is a big confusion and we are all wiring for it more to unfold.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too have doubt after ysdy's episode on Ranvir but there was a photo frame incident which showed he is a copy of Ragini so he has to be thier kid as well.
Confusion will be oslved soon once they all meet
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think ranveer is neil and ragini's son
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i have my doubts on ranbir too...
he is very emotionally detached from his parents...till now we have seen agam-suhani bond with her father...but there is no scenes of ranbir bonding with his father...all his scenes are with pam...it sets doubts in my head