It's like a total rip off...

UdayJZ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't really watch Hindi Tv shows much, only watch a few on and off over the years. When I was surfing the channels one day, I happened to came across the promo of IKNMP before it aired. Due to it's divorced parent track, I thought I gave it a watch. So I watched the first episode and you can tell that I got so hooked to this show so dearly that I just wish it was an hour episode every single day.
Why did I got addicted to this show? I have never in my life watched a tv show that describe a real life story that happened to someone. And coincidentally enough, that's my mum. Yup, my single divorced mum. I cannot express how I'm feeling about a show that strangely depicts almost every aspects of mum's life. From Ragini's personalities to her twisted love for her children, just her everything! It's like when I see Ragini, it's like I'm watching my mum going through all that shit again.

At first I thought "NAh, just mere coincidence." But as the series advance, it get more and more like our life story which got me going, 😲

I get goosebumps every time I watch the show.

Even Dr.Neil character is like my dad and Nishi's is like totally my sis. The way Dr. Neil seems laid back, brutally straightforward, in and out of his good/bad characters, looking down on women, so like my dad. And Nishi who is selfish enough to get married so early, disrespecting her mum's decision and not understanding her troubles, really my sis. I'm just speechless!

I'm so thrilled that this show is like totally ripped off from the life story of my family members that I had to share it here. I see people talking about this show, it's like they are questioning us. I have no idea how that is possible but really hats off to the author for writing this amazing kahani. This show will be on my top list from now(and hope it brings my life story in it too haha). Man, there must a scientific explanation for this coincidence! haha

I wonder if anyone here can relate to this show like me, or is it I'm the only one...
Edited by UdayJZ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragini's pain give me tears look like mirror image.