pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
May be one fine day Neil aka Nachiket brought home a baby from hospital (but of course silly. where else would kids come from?) .
Ragini thought he cheated on her and got a kid from some lady (who died conveniently) and brought it home.

That broke the marriage and the trust and house. period.

courtesy . aap ki antaraa, veera , choti bahu etc etc etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good theory!
Maybe It was Neil's ex who got pregnant from someone else and she died but before dying she requested Neil to take her daughter in... She'll die before he can protest and Ragini might see him with the (pregnant) ex & might think he is having an affair.

But that doesn't mean they should separate. It's not strong enough there has to be another reason and that reason better be good!

edit: Unless Neil doesn't tell her the truth because he might feel that their marriage is already deteriorating as a result of Ragini's possessiveness and her "accusations."
He never got the chance to explain and she never a justification so both were right in their way... They had to end the relationship because it would've become even worse.
Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
But I remember in Aapki Antara the daughter was legit his's he had an affair with the mother and had Antara. Its just he never knew about it I think... cannot remember!!! But why would Neil do that in the first place if he actually cheated and brought a kid home that would ruin his character and I don't want extra material crap!!! If that is the case then I do not want them getting back again😔 Extra Materials are always the end game in relationships..cause one time a cheater always a cheater
Edited by halifax004 - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
could be 5 kids are NR's. Ranbir the eldest was sent abroad (USA !!) was studying. hence when NR separated, there are only 4 kids shown.
when Neil settled in USA, Ranbir stayed with him!!.
then this theory goes out of window. why? because in today's episode Neil says to suhani - your mum wanted those two kids and allowed me to take both of you. why no mention of ranbir??!!! because ranbir not their child??

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

could be 5 kids are NR's. Ranbir the eldest was sent abroad (USA !!) was studying. hence when NR separated, there are only 4 kids shown.

when Neil settled in USA, Ranbir stayed with him!!.
then this theory goes out of window. why? because in today's episode Neil says to suhani - your mum wanted those two kids and allowed me to take both of you. why no mention of ranbir??!!! because ranbir not their child??

Could be Ranbir is actually Pam's. She likes him the most. She was separated and kept the kid. Controls the brother and his property. Close to her own kid, tolerates Agham and Suhani!
They split equally one boy one girl each.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir must not be a kid of Ragini and Neil for sure. He is much too old for that. Since Raagini is supposed to be 40 and Ranbir is good 25 years old. So I guess he is son of Pam, the devil. She is doing a "Savita Tai" role from Pavitra Rishta here. I see in fact several similarities between the two shows here.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

Ranbir must not be a kid of Ragini and Neil for sure. He is much too old for that. Since Raagini is supposed to be 40 and Ranbir is good 25 years old. So I guess he is son of Pam, the devil. She is doing a "Savita Tai" role from Pavitra Rishta here. I see in fact several similarities between the two shows here.

Photo frame guys photoframe.
Ragini & Ranbir both have same preference