confusion and more confusions

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Neil's behavior today and his reaction on ragini's second marriage news was worth watching it shows that somewhere in some corner of his heart ragini still resides .
I don't understand that are all five ragini and Neil's children or not and what are their ages till now v know nishi is 18 and suhani 16 .aarav might be 15 or so nd agam might be his twin .ranbir looks eldest but he is nowhere present in flashback I wonder that ragini kept giving birth to children every year as there is soo less difference in their ages.
And what lead to their separation is also not shown ufff ekta will reveal this after months and months of drama becoz according to show now Neil seems to hate ragini for divorce nd ragini thinks Neil to be cheater wonder is somehow Pam and dimpy involved as both looks vampish.
And about Pam's behavior she hates ragini for makin her brother emotionless or disliked her from beginning?? The way she is scared nd cautious that Neil doesn't meet ragini ,her way of filling Neil's nd ranbir's ears against ragini ,her hate towards nishi becoz they are Neil's kid as well den why soo much hate towards nishi I seriously don't understand.
Nishi's marriage I feel would be rocking siblings milap,sunny tai's masti ,loads of drama between Neil ragini and a jealous neil on seein aman-ragini together or a jealous ragini on seein Neil with other ladies both will be interesting to see.
This show has good capacity the younger cast is cute and good I hope ekta makes this story logical and main confusion is why is the show named itna karo na mujhe pyaar??? Shouldn't it be named as itni karo na mujhse nafrat??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farru786

Neil's behavior today and his reaction on ragini's second marriage news was worth watching it shows that somewhere in some corner of his heart ragini still resides .
I don't understand that are all five ragini and Neil's children or not and what are their ages till now v know nishi is 18 and suhani 16 .aarav might be 15 or so nd agam might be his twin .ranbir looks eldest but he is nowhere present in flashback I wonder that ragini kept giving birth to children every year as there is soo less difference in their ages.
And what lead to their separation is also not shown ufff ekta will reveal this after months and months of drama becoz according to show now Neil seems to hate ragini for divorce nd ragini thinks Neil to be cheater wonder is somehow Pam and dimpy involved as both looks vampish.
And about Pam's behavior she hates ragini for makin her brother emotionless or disliked her from beginning?? The way she is scared nd cautious that Neil doesn't meet ragini ,her way of filling Neil's nd ranbir's ears against ragini ,her hate towards nishi becoz they are Neil's kid as well den why soo much hate towards nishi I seriously don't understand.
Nishi's marriage I feel would be rocking siblings milap,sunny tai's masti ,loads of drama between Neil ragini and a jealous neil on seein aman-ragini together or a jealous ragini on seein Neil with other ladies both will be interesting to see.
This show has good capacity the younger cast is cute and good I hope ekta makes this story logical and main confusion is why is the show named itna karo na mujhe pyaar??? Shouldn't it be named as itni karo na mujhse nafrat??

what you're saying is interesting. I was thinking the same. Pam had a partner and that partner could either be Dimpy or someone related to Dimpy... someone that was close to Ragini and Neil because its those people who took advantage of NeRa's fights and arguments and eventually poisoned their happy lives.
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Also, I'd like to see Neil getting jealous of Aman because Ragini might give Aman more chores to do than Neil.. It will be like aman doing everything which Neil should be doing and that would be so interesting... it will make Neil realise that he has lost his rights. It will be an emotional realisation too.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
nishi's marriage is going to be the wedding of the year...
the kids are a mystery...if i try to analyse further...i will be admitted in mental asylum...the mystery will be reveal once NR meets with their cricket team of 5...
the kids that really want to unite their parents will be nishi-suhani...agam might help them out...ranbir-arav is emotionally detach from this...i can bet...suhani-nishi will be the main focus to unite their parents...
NR jealousy game will worth watching...i would love to see boys moments b/w aman-neil...

i just can't wait for NR to meet with their cricket team of 5