Suhani or Agam...Which one's the problem kid?

FireflyLove16 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've read lots if posts on which people are confused as to who is Pam's kid...whether it is Agam or Suhani.
In my opinion its Suhani without doubt as in the new promo in which Neil along with Agam& Suhani lands up at Ragini's house...she looks at Suhani with a pained expression and Neil puts his arm around Suhani...kind of like he's shielding her from something.

Also there is the fact that in the promo pics of ITKNMP...the one in which Neil, Ragini, Nishi & the boys are all wearing white...Suhani is nowhere in the picture.
This further cements my belief that its suhani and not Agam who's the problem kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel all 5 kids belongs to NR...there is a mystery surrounded with the birth...which is unknown to ragini and neil took advantage of it...

I didn't feel ragini sees suhani in a different manner...and it was suhani who met her mother first than came ranbir...and ragini becomes overwhelmed and than back to her angry mode with neil

...the pic in white...I don't really believe that...becos in the family reunion there was no agam...only ranbir-suhani...

ekta has a habit of changing scripts at last minute...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago