Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

the kids are a confusion...
but then the kid ragini was carrying was wearing girls bangle...and when ragini was shouting at neil...the baby she was carring has no bangle...
it was shown that neil was leaving with formal clothes...but then now its shown that he was leaving in T-Shirt...it was shown in the FBs tdy that ragini wore green salwaar kameez but then its shown in the previous FBs ragini wore a black salwaar kameez
I think we will get the answer when neil and 3 kids meets ragini...

but tdy neil clearly says that deal was made with agam...suhani...nishi...arav and while thinking abt FBs...he thinks of what he say to ragini and the words suhani-agam spoke now...

its strange that till now we never see ranbir sharing a bond with his father...there is no single scene of neil-ranbir

@ bold:
Maybe Cvs are doing this on purpose. They might be something they dont want us to know until the meeting with Ragini and her children... probably to add more suspense. idk

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the promo where Neil with suhani and ranvir at ragini's door step, agham is not there. this could be due to him getting lost and neil thinks he might have gone to meet his mum on his own!!!! hence he and two kids have come to see ragini???
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this drama is becoming so addictive to the point that I want my answers now... what lead to their seperation... what is the mystery behind the 5th kid...
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

the promo where Neil with suhani and ranvir at ragini's door step, agham is not there. this could be due to him getting lost and neil thinks he might have gone to meet his mum on his own!!!! hence he and two kids have come to see ragini???

That could happen but how does Agham know where she lives?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beautiful1

That could happen but how does Agham know where she lives?

bold: he doesnt.
red: what I meant was neil will think/assume that
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: he doesnt.
red: what I meant was neil will think/assume that

Oh makes sense now. Yeah, that could happen and i guess it'll be interesting because Neil and and his kids look for Agham at Ragini's... Both parents and all the siblings become worried for Agham (if he is NeRa's son) It will be cute.