Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mayur_rox123

agreed but i think because of her extra possessive behaviour towards suhani might be just to draw attention towards her being the mystery kid and it might be that agam is the one who is mysterious and not their child ... i really want suhani to be their kid, she is so adorable well so is agam, lets hope for the best , as per the precap she is extra pressurised with agam bein lost...*thinking*

Hmm it could be that it's agham who has a connection with Pam... Maybe Suhani is afterall NeRa's child...
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Neil may have adopted Suhani...who is actually Pam's daughter

Pam may have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and to save her izzat, Neil decided to name her child as his. Ragini misunderstood him and hence the separation

Surrogate mother of your brother's child - oh god disgusting...

I hope this is the explanation and not a surrogate child! Although I dont think the society that they are in izzat ki koyi savaal utthi hai.
But even this although more palatable does not seem possible since I cannot see Pam not caring for her kid more than others. She likes the oldest most, and Suhani seems to be the most cooperative of all and therefore she has no issues.
4 Kids - split evenly between them and one adopted by Neil - makes sense. Or it could be the 2 boys were Neil kids from a previous marriage and Nishi, her brother and Suhani are theirs. Although Agham and Suhani are 2 close to not be brother and sister. Unless it is the kids got close since they were lonely.
At first I thought they were a Brady bunch, his 3 and her 2 therefore they divided them as such!
Edited by ipkfan38 - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suhani is NR's daughter. why? in today's episode Neil says to suhani - your mum wanted those two kids and allowed me to take both of you(suhani & agham). why no mention of ranbir??!!! because ranbir not their child??

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
But if Suhani is actually Pam's illegitimate daughter then why wouldn't Neil tell this to Ragini in the first place??? So stupid if the kid's issue the reason for divorce then this is quite stupid!!! This reminds of all the Ekta serials where the reason ends up being the most dumb reason that can be thought by anyone in this mankind!!!
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

But if Suhani is actually Pam's illegitimate daughter then why wouldn't Neil tell this to Ragini in the first place??? So stupid if the kid's issue the reason for divorce then this is quite stupid!!! This reminds of all the Ekta serials where the reason ends up being the most dumb reason that can be thought by anyone in this mankind!!!

Ha ha I am watching this for Ronit, but you are so right!

Also why is the sister always the bad one - I think the actress's name is Ashwini, and she is good in this role, but it is annoying to see the same story each time. Ultra hep sister does not like the sidhi-sadhi Bhabi, so she creates issues.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Ranbir is not their child hence all the hatred as well.

The other 4 kids craves for parents love but not Ranbir.
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aahaana

I think Ranbir is not their child hence all the hatred as well.

The other 4 kids craves for parents love but not Ranbir.

His mind has been filled with a lot negativity and against his mom by pam otherwise why was that photo frame scene shown where son and mother were alike and dont like thinks being at an improper position... I think there is some other funda regarding the kids...

mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Suhani is NR's daughter. why? in today's episode Neil says to suhani - your mum wanted those two kids and allowed me to take both of you(suhani & agham). why no mention of ranbir??!!! because ranbir not their child??

But ranbir is there is all the promos and banners..obly suhani and agam missing from either of them...and we were shown that photo frame scene where mother and son were shown to be alike

Oh god what is this mystery
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mayur_rox123

His mind has been filled with a lot negativity and against his mom by pam otherwise why was that photo frame scene shown where son and mother were alike and dont like thinks being at an improper position... I think there is some other funda regarding the kids...

Which frame?
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

In one of the episodes they had showed that both ranbir and Ragini were seen positioning a photo frame correctly hence showing the similarities between son and mom...