mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys ...
okay this is just my thinking ... this children confusion is doing my head in... so what i think is that all 5 are neil and ragini's kid but but i think suhani is a surrogate child and was given birth by pam...even in the TB article it was written that suhani was born in america...

okay i might be wrong offcourse but just thinking, because pam was shown in the initial episodes describing to suhani about what her mom is like ... she even loooks like her mom with specs and all ... allthough all five are shown to be their kids its either suhani or agam who is a mystery as they are the ones missing from either promo vids or sbs vids ... so its either suhani or agam who might be a surrogate kid , neil and ragini's kid but was given birth by pam maybe she wanted to do this or maybe some other woman ...

just my thinking..confusion is making me think all sorts of think ...
do write in 😆😆😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
pam doesn't have such golden heart yaar to become a surrogate mother...she let strangers die on the road and run like a coward...setting up her brother with some stupid bimbo...poisoning her elder nephew mind against his mother...controlling neil's life...such noble deed is out of dictionary...

all 5 kids belongs to NR...but there is definitely mystery surrounded around them...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neil may have adopted Suhani...who is actually Pam's daughter
Pam may have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and to save her izzat, Neil decided to name her child as his. Ragini misunderstood him and hence the separation
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

pam doesn't have such golden heart yaar to become a surrogate mother...she let strangers die on the road and run like a coward...setting up her brother with some stupid bimbo...poisoning her elder nephew mind against his mother...controlling neil's life...such noble deed is out of dictionary...

all 5 kids belongs to NR...but there is definitely mystery surrounded around them...

haha well said ... as i said it was just one of my thoughts... baaki we will have to see whats the real mystery !

thanks for writing back:))
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Pam may have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and to save her izzat, Neil decided to name her child as his. Ragini misunderstood him and hence the separation

yes true adoption point must be there ..saving sister's izzat but that why is suhani the exact replica of ragini or maybe agam is pam's kid and mystery child but i really hope ekta has something better in store rather than this stereotypical theme of hers ...

thanks for writing back :))
colt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My observation says - when they were separating, Neil walked away with two children and Ragini was holding two children. So for sure, youngest child who is with Neil was born after they were separated.

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

YEAH! maybe Pam lived abroad, got preggers. Neil went to save his dear sister and thats when the little girl Suhani was born... (i don't know about Izzat but maybe they might use the track ) so to "save his sisters izzat" he takes Suhani as his adoptive daughter.. He doesn't tell Ragini that its Pams daughter but instead say it's his... Ragini might be fed up of his alleged affairs and will want divorce.. Neil will become pissed off but wont want to divorce her... Rags probably did something and then the they divorced.

Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

YEAH! maybe Pam lived abroad, got preggers. Neil went to save his dear sister and thats when the little girl Suhani was born... (i don't know about Izzat but maybe they might use the track ) so to "save his sisters izzat" he takes Suhani as his adoptive daughter.. He doesn't tell Ragini that its Pams daughter but instead say it's his... Ragini might be fed up of his alleged affairs and will want divorce.. Neil will become pissed off but wont want to divorce her... Rags probably did something and then the they divorced.

okay but why is suhani made to believe that ragini is her mother maybe she doesnt want to be hurt that the person she thinks is his father is not but for a woman like pam who hates raigni to the core making her own daughter believe that her mom is ragini is a little hard to believe .. oh well gotta wait and watch
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayur_rox123

okay but why is suhani made to believe that ragini is her mother maybe she doesnt want to be hurt that the person she thinks is his father is not but for a woman like pam who hates raigni to the core making her own daughter believe that her mom is ragini is a little hard to believe .. oh well gotta wait and watch

I know but she might be doing that because she probably doesn't want to break Suhani's heart. Have you noticed, she got so angry at Suhani today - It does say something.

But we can never be sure cos Ekta's shows are unpredictable sometimes.
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

I know but she might be doing that because she probably doesn't want to break Suhani's heart. Have you noticed, she got so angry at Suhani today - It does say something.

But we can never be sure cos Ekta's shows are unpredictable sometimes.

agreed but i think because of her extra possessive behaviour towards suhani might be just to draw attention towards her being the mystery kid and it might be that agam is the one who is mysterious and not their child ... i really want suhani to be their kid, she is so adorable well so is agam, lets hope for the best , as per the precap she is extra pressurised with agam bein lost...*thinking*