RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hmmm,
I get the point that some of you are making that Ragini has been betrayed etc etc...
But why does she have to be SO SO rude to her family - she really abuses and rebukes them all the time, she acts like an authoritarian...
She treated Jignesh's parents like sh*t just bcoz they are not upper middle class and educated in a convent school with spectacular English!!!!
COME ON:
That is half of India!!!!
She really needs to open her eyes and look around, she has been lucky in the past to be blessed with a bf and later husband like Dr. Neil, and the fact that her parents educated her to be a nurse...
why is she making fun of other people's misfortunes??🤢🤢🤢
And really, she shows no emotion at all except anger and a sense of superiority...
Even the scene when she breaks down near the door , is bcoz her EGO is hurt,
Not bcoz her kid is suffering, everyone in the house is suffering, bocz of her ways...
It was so very evident that she was plain ANGRY at what Nishi had done ,
instead of making Nishi understand her point properly, all she does is scream
and shout at her, undermine her intelligence as a person and throw the ' I sacrificed this and that for you and this happened to me ' dialogues , what kind of mother is she?
And, in a bid to teach Nishi a lesson for what she had done,
helter skelter, Ragini turned up at Jignesh's house to ORDER THEM AROUND...
Its like she is taking revenge of what happened to her from everyone around her 🤢🤢
SERIOUSLY !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

Hmmm,

I get the point that some of you are making that Ragini has been betrayed etc etc...
But why does she have to be SO SO rude to her family - she really abuses and rebukes them all the time, she acts like an authoritarian...
She treated Jignesh's parents like sh*t just bcoz they are not upper middle class and educated in a convent school with spectacular English!!!!
COME ON:
That is half of India!!!!
She really needs to open her eyes and look around, she has been lucky in the past to be blessed with a bf and later husband like Dr. Neil, and the fact that her parents educated her to be a nurse...
why is she making fun of other people's misfortunes??🤢🤢🤢
And really, she shows no emotion at all except anger and a sense of superiority...
Even the scene when she breaks down near the door , is bcoz her EGO is hurt,
Not bcoz her kid is suffering, everyone in the house is suffering, bocz of her ways...
It was so very evident that she was plain ANGRY at what Nishi had done ,
instead of making Nishi understand her point properly, all she does is scream
and shout at her, undermine her intelligence as a person and throw the ' I sacrificed this and that for you and this happened to me ' dialogues , what kind of mother is she?
And, in a bid to teach Nishi a lesson for what she had done,
helter skelter, Ragini turned up at Jignesh's house to ORDER THEM AROUND...
Its like she is taking revenge of what happened to her from everyone around her 🤢🤢
SERIOUSLY !!!

I see your "point" but a girl like Nishi takes her surroundings too much for granted. She has things which Jignesh never had and she has "fallen in love" and wants to get married. go to Sasumaa's house which is not going to be the same like her mom's house.

She thinks Ragini is oppressing her you think too. But ma in laws can be worse. That too persons who belong to "half of India" .

And one day one day Nishi might just regret the life she missed. the life at her mom's the way she was before her marriage the way she could never go back to because her in laws belong to 'c"mon the "rest of india" .

nothing wrong with the "rest of india"

But when you speak English you try to speak with correct pronounciation. Even the "rest of india" tries to do that.

One does not "slide" down they try to go up. When Nishi is educated (is she doing medicine?now I have my doubts. ) and Jignesh is not that difference is going to crop up in the household and the woman is the sufferer in this inequal situation.

Like Ragini said mother in law decides whether Nishi has to study further or not. it is not Nishi or her "pyaar" that is going to decide her future plans. It is saasuma.

And after marriage Nishi is not going to "float on cloud nine" she has to go to Sasuraal. and try to learn housework and please her man and her saasuma.

who keeps calling her "Nisi" all the time. of course the "rest of india" is like that.

Rest of india is not the ideal thing for someone to aim at.

Frankly how is Nisi I mean Nishi going to handle this situation once she is married?

She is too young to decide her life. And Jignesh is not someone for whom one abandons studies and decides to "stay at home and be like her sasumaa" to get married to. What is so great about this boy? He is not even educated. probably runs "cafetaria" in medical college or something.

One can talk about "half of india" all the time. Half of india is not right.

Ragini has worked hard to bring up her children to what they are now. And Nishi in this day and age does not understand what sasuraal involves or the way it works in her sasu's house.

Nor has she bothered to find out. has she? Now they say it is not Ragini's "concern"

So you educated your kid up to something of say Engineering or medicine on the kid's own merit.

and then the kid is in "love' and wants to marry a boy who is not half as educated as the kid and then because she is a girl her sasumaa "decides" her life what she has to do.

Her pyaar does not give her rights in her in laws even to decide her own things. Sasumaa who does not understand the situation of Nishi and "books" a hall for marriage no matter who her son is getting married to is the one who is going to decide Nishi's future. that is the Saasumaa Nishi is getting.

And after striving to be something in life because of her mom's efforts. she is sliding back into what Jignesh is of course it is the "rest of india"
Jignesh's parents did not bother to give Jignesh what Ragini strived to give her kids even as a single mom. Now Ragini's efforts are going down the drain because Jignesh is where he is .

Where does good and bad come into the situation? or even "pyaar"? after all what is this "pyaar" that does not see others from their perspective or "pyaar" that cannot make their own parents understand the "love" Jignesh has for Nisi. I mean Nishi.

I mean if Jignesh has no control over his parents fixing his marriage for fifteen days from now what is his "love" for? He can easily ruin Nishi's education because she is a girl and break Nishi's mom because she is vulnerable. And all Jignesh did was to make Nishi contact papa for his own selfish reasons.

and New York wali papa does not understand the situation. "back home " in India . and is just out to get Ragini. So he played politics and supported the girl. That is it. He is not concerned about Nishi's future or try to find out about the boy. It is just about "controlling" others and "trying to make one's own decisions" it is his daughter too after all.

why do they have schools and colleges then? why do they teach people correct pronounciation then? when half of india speaks the "other way"?