Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey ash glad to see u after a long time..I miss those days when we first played mb on twitter.
So
Accept my pranams tatshree dury (brish) and jyseth tashree Karna (aish) only if u remember I was Uttara.
How much I used to irritate my Brihu (rushika) poor girl she had so much of patience.
Remember baba she used to say nahin putri tum Arjun se vivah nahin kar sakti like thousand times..
U guys dint give me Uloopi's role😑😑😑

I miss u guys so much😭😭😭

Hey Frappie! Great to see you too. 😊
Kalyaan ho putri Uttara!
I miss those times too 😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Brish.. this is so well written.. πŸ‘ am glad you got to come out of your comfort zone and write this.. and let me not about points that I dont agree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. simply ❀️'d it 😊

ok these are my responses to Karna..

So, I am one of the most hated, and also one of the most loved characters of Indian mythology. Exactly πŸ˜‰

I dont wish to describe my life to anybody. This is so much Karna like..

But, coming back to my earlier line, truth is not always beneficial. In my life, it wasn't. And what did I get? Curse! I was wrong..yes. But I did it for the same reason why my Mother abandoned me.I lied about my identity, because it did not give me what I wanted. See how well Brishti understood you and your mommy dearest 😳

Let me tell you, I have been punished enough. I wish you dont get here anyday to see how much verbal punishment you get

Let me tell you, everybody in that hall too was confident about my victory too! My friend Suyodhana was. And I am sure, Draupadi too was. Arjuna too was. He is my brother after all. I do understand what he feels. Ah KaJu ❀️ πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I lost Panchaali. I did let go. I know you dint care 😳

I promised not to kill any of her sons except Arjuna. But, I was that loyalty towards my friend? Exactly 😑 and am not happy with you on this 😑

But, I was allowed to leave a mark. I am very lucky indeed. You are the luckiest person to be popular because you were unlucky πŸ˜†

anyway you need not worry now about this my baby.. I know you are loved and respected by Yudishtra and his brothers and Yudi is always ready to touch your feet and act as you order

My baby
That is so cute!
Hooray Brishti won
Yayyy Diala you are my fan but you still never read any OS on me, and Brishti MADE YOU DO SO! Haha! Look I am such a charm! πŸ˜†

BTW did u see SRK had half the credit of my OS πŸ˜‰ So in SRK's language my response to your Panchaali (dint care thingy)...
Yeah! I dont care..I am not here to compete... I am here to rule!!
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Hey Brish! or should I say Priya mitra Duryodhan πŸ˜ƒ and you deserve those words. I know that is why you are my bestest friend Durry πŸ˜† Yeah I remember. We had so much fun irritating Panchali, Arjun and Bheem πŸ˜†

1000 hugs to you my darling!!!!!!!! And 10000 more to irritate DRAU ! 🀣🀣
But u toh disappeared from Twitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

My baby
That is so cute!
Hooray Brishti won
Yayyy Diala you are my fan but you still never read any OS on me, and Brishti MADE YOU DO SO! Haha! Look I am such a charm! πŸ˜†

BTW did u see SRK had half the credit of my OS πŸ˜‰ So in SRK's language my response to your Panchaali (dint care thingy)...

You made it Brish you made it.. Now I donno how to escape from my dragon Karnalis who write πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³ for the part in bold πŸ₯³

Oh yeah SRK everywhere for you I know.. Thanks King Khan ji πŸ€—
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

My baby 🀣
That is so cute!
Hooray Brishti won

tu kaha se kah aagayi!!

yaha bhi SRk!!
lol!!! u SRK ka baby!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

@red yuvraj duryodhan or should i say my priya devarji dury!! (tht only way to irritate u!! 🀣)

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

1000 hugs to you my darling!!!!!!!! And 10000 more to irritate DRAU ! 🀣🀣
But u toh disappeared from Twitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

he mere govind!! #facepalm!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

@Krishnaa

I saw your marking in red.. But I can't see any green lines!! :( please inform me which lines you were talking of!
And thanks I didn't know u wud like this one πŸ˜†
Anyways.. Did u notice the physics line?

i'm not blindy!!! πŸ˜‰
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

never read anything like this...
wow... i m like... this is great...

@red i simply loved them... the whole essence of this OS is in these lines!! πŸ‘

@green the prime reason i have an inclination towards Karna!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

there u go girl in blue!! πŸ˜ƒ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Krishnaa u never notice what I want you too!! WHo will tlaka bout that human mind thingy!! I used physics!!!
And yea, whtever Draupadi You are always so snobbish about everything that I dont care to even CARE about u darling 🀣
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Krishnaa u never notice what I want you too!! WHo will tlaka bout that human mind thingy!! I used physics!!! 😑
And yea, whtever Draupadi You are always so snobbish about everything that I dont care to even CARE about u darling 🀣

i'm doing 24X7 physics here in real world... yaha mujhe baksh do dear!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
me snobbish... murkh duryodhan!! πŸ˜‰