Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ‘ Excellent.. Trully said..He never wanted sympathy..He only wanted respect..
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My mouth really is half open πŸ˜† Being a hardcore Arjuna fan you wrote something in Karna's POV and wrote it so perfectly πŸ‘ This shows just how talented and mature you are as a writer. You've captured the essence of Karna's character very beautifully. He never wanted sympathy. All he ever wanted was to be accepted and treated as an equal. I have mixed feelings about this particular character but he is also someone I can relate to because I think he is neither good nor bad and regarding him being a tragic hero, well no one in Mahabharat had a particularly easy life not even the lord Krishna. That is why I respect every character ( except dusshasan) in the epic. Again kudos to you for writing something so beautiful πŸ‘ Keep writing!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amritat

Hmm...Well i can see changes in u dear... 😊 but dont worry we wont pounce on u... πŸ˜†
My perspective towards many characters have changed gradually...its perfectly alright... 😊

And yes...i too dont like him much but feel that he deserves respect for his valour, repentence n loyalty...

Amrita..I haven't changed much!!! I just want to write things out of my comfort zone!!! And it's the forums reaction if KARNA is mentioned with Drau they pounce!! U also have written on them so u know I meant that! Why will u pounce? U yourself wrote something
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Angaraaj Karna, you will certainly get shocked to see that I am reading & commenting on an OS written on you! You know that I never comment on any of your FF. No, no, don't get me wrong, I was never your fan, I am not your fan & I will never be your fan at least in this body, as I cannot forget how much pain you have given to my beloved Pandavas & Panchali again & again! Still I am here to comment on your POV, only because it is written by one of my dear friends whose writing skill always pleases me! She has written so well about you that I don't know what your kaliyugi patnis will say but I am saying that she penned down your true character! You are just like this! & do you know what is her main credit? She is a big Arjun fan! Now see, how strong your effect is, that even a great fan of your rival has been inspired to write about you! Take this as your largest fortune, Angaraaj, & try to learn something from your younger brother Arjun! If his fans are so noble-hearted, then just imagine how good he is! Forget whatever you did in your life, now bow down to Arjun, bow down to other Pandavas, & bow down to Panchali. They will forgive you!
-A Pandava fan

P.S.: who says that you are hated? You are most loved person in this forumπŸ˜† & please tell your wives so that they do not report my post at least! See I did not bash you! I am just on the other side, that's all!

Semanti.. This is from brishti :p all I will say today is I love you! πŸ˜†
Now answering as Karna,
Oh Wow! Somebody wrote on me? Wow please thank brishti! Brishti is so sweet! Brishti is such a superb writer!! Brishti is sooo great!!! 🀣 🀣 anyways I am so glad she wrote on me I am so blessed Brishti wrote on me πŸ˜†

Guys.. I am just trying to make it fun! Please nothing serious! Semanti gave me a chance to praise myself sooo much πŸ˜† thank u Semanti
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

My mouth really is half openπŸ˜† Being a hardcore Arjuna fan you wrote something in Karna's POV and wrote it so perfectlyπŸ‘ This shows just how talented and mature you are as a writer. You've captured the essence of Karna's character very beautifully. He never wanted sympathy. All he ever wanted was to be accepted and treated as an equal. I have mixed feelings about this particular character but he is also someone I can relate to because I think he is neither good nor bad and regarding him being a tragic hero, well no one in Mahabharat had a particularly easy life not even the lord Krishna. That is why I respect every character ( except dusshasan) in the epic. Again kudos to you for writing something so beautiful πŸ‘ Keep writing!

Hii Aish πŸ˜ƒ You are toh my Karna πŸ˜† thank u for those words re.. See u know if I need to support anything.. I can do it flawlessly! How much did I speak fr u during our game? ;)
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aartii26

πŸ‘ Excellent.. Trully said..He never wanted sympathy..He only wanted respect..

Thanks Aarti :):) glad u liked my point!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
@Krishnaa

I saw your marking in red.. But I can't see any green lines!! :( please inform me which lines you were talking of!
And thanks I didn't know u wud like this one πŸ˜†
Anyways.. Did u notice the physics line?
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Amrita..I haven't changed much!!! I just want to write things out of my comfort zone!!! And it's the forums reaction if KARNA is mentioned with Drau they pounce!! U also have written on them so u know I meant that! Why will u pounce? U yourself wrote something

I know we Drauholics are too sensitive in the matters of Jambu fruit...which is y I gave a long disclaimer before my even longer OS... πŸ˜† But our sensitivity gets triggered wen that Jambu fruit is presented in a certain manner.
I am glad u took a very mature, different path to link them...which is why I felt it was normal n natural.
Anyway...u have done a decent job writing something out of your comfort zone. 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brishti, as you are appearing in IF sometimes, can I please demand continuation of your FF 'The stars fall again?' 😳 you stopped it at a very serious position πŸ˜†
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Brishti, as you are appearing in IF sometimes, can I please demand continuation of your FF 'The stars fall again?'😳 you stopped it at a very serious positionπŸ˜†

You are the only person who is interested πŸ˜†