Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">its really well written๐Ÿ‘

</div><div>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">everyone dont like all Mythology characters but respecting the way they deserve is truly greatโญ๏ธ</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">I liked Karna never desired sympathy</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Tragedy is that whenever anyone hears Karna first they remember is of his tragedy even some people call him Tragic hero๐Ÿ˜ญI never understood Why??</font>

Agreed...I too do not like the overtly tragic angle given to Karna's character...His sufferings were great but so were the layers in his characterisation...

Anyway, Brishti_Sarkar...keep writing... ๐Ÿ˜Š
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This Is So So Beautiful Di !! Don't Know About Karna, But You Certainly Left A Mark With This ! And The Best Part About This Is, That You Neither Supported Karna Nor Bashed Him...You Only Penned Down His POV ! And That's Simply Perfect And Excellent !

Thanks Proteeti :)
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was unfortunate till he lived that is true may be unfortunate is better term than tragic but people is always tend to sympathise to such character
in history Napoleon Bonaparte too is considered tragic hero and garners sympathy Karna was milky white in front of him
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: amritat

Agreed...I too do not like the overtly tragic angle given to Karna's character...His sufferings were great but so were the layers in his characterisation...

Anyway, Brishti_Sarkar...keep writing... ๐Ÿ˜Š

exactly Why not accept him How he was?? Why always make him a point of sympathy, he did what he felt right! hasn't everyone done that in MB?? instead why not respect his decisions!

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

couldn't hold myself from commenting
everyone not had to be fond of every mytho character important is giving required respect that the character deserved
from this piece its clear you may not be a great lover of Karna character but you don't hate or disrespect him
about the piece what can i say you always had been spontaneous with words and this confession is quite convincing, it felt like Karna might have felt like that., i also felt Karna always demanded the rights he was denied that courage is what drew me to him .
you also satisfied a kaju heart of mine by showing as an elder brother Karna's feelings are full of affection towards Arjunt
and about Draupadi part you deserve an applaud to post it and its very much convincing too, both of them had fiery aura so appreciating each other's aura is not a sin thats what i wanted to make people understand from the beginning

only thing i felt that you were a bit in hurry , the pace could be slowed down and would have been more beautiful then

Hehehe actually I wrote this in my free hour of college so I was in a hurry to finish! I think I will edit or add some more parts!!!
Coming to everything else, thank u Jhum Di. I am glad u commented. I dont hate him seriously and I wrote abt him the way I felt he was..
Anyways, So hehe nobody has problem with Karna talking of Panchali then I am free to talk more! Because, i thought people will pounce on me asking why I changed and why I insulted drau..hehe :p

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

Brish when you said I wrote a Karnas Pov I thought what has gone into my Babas head? What's wrong with her? Has she read the Karna Kunti samwad like she did it on other day and wept ...I thought let me just read it .But this one I must say is so perfectly written and so apt .The best part is you dint try to garner sympathy for him .I respect Karna for certain things and this being outside your comfort zone is commendable .

Karna Kunti Samwad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That makes me cry like hell please :"(
Yes Baba I am perfect I know ;) Hehe kidding..
And acc to me giving sympathy is not very prestigious so I am sorry I would never do that baba :D
And do i need to say thanks to u :p
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Angaraaj Karna, you will certainly get shocked to see that I am reading & commenting on an OS written on you! You know that I never comment on any of your FF. No, no, don't get me wrong, I was never your fan, I am not your fan & I will never be your fan at least in this body, as I cannot forget how much pain you have given to my beloved Pandavas & Panchali again & again! Still I am here to comment on your POV, only because it is written by one of my dear friends whose writing skill always pleases me! She has written so well about you that I don't know what your kaliyugi patnis will say but I am saying that she penned down your true character! You are just like this! & do you know what is her main credit? She is a big Arjun fan! Now see, how strong your effect is, that even a great fan of your rival has been inspired to write about you! Take this as your largest fortune, Angaraaj, & try to learn something from your younger brother Arjun! If his fans are so noble-hearted, then just imagine how good he is! Forget whatever you did in your life, now bow down to Arjun, bow down to other Pandavas, & bow down to Panchali. They will forgive you!
-A Pandava fan

P.S.: who says that you are hated? You are most loved person in this forum ๐Ÿ˜† & please tell your wives so that they do not report my post at least! See I did not bash you! I am just on the other side, that's all!
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
I dont think its sympathy people give him. There is a difference between feeling bad for a person, and showing sympathy. Karna's life is unfortunate. He did not deserve all that. Whatever I Said before, or personal opinion is not counted. Its a fact. And I think, when we talk of sympathy fr him, its sarcasm. People feel bad for him, they have tears fr him,, and they love him. U hav to accept he deserves all that.
Hope Amirta, Sanskruti this answer wqs not bad :)

And yes, Sanskruti.. Thank u so much fr liking my work! I didnt expect so much appreciation!
Amrita, thanks to u too! And I am nt much confused... I feel for Karna at times, and I dont like hik much. I can still say he is a true hero I respect him, and to an extent like him.

Also, if Karna ever wanted Sympathy, he would not deny Krishna's offer. :)
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow Brishti very well said that's all i can say
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

I dont think its sympathy people give him. There is a difference between feeling bad for a person, and showing sympathy. Karna's life is unfortunate. He did not deserve all that. Whatever I Said before, or personal opinion is not counted. Its a fact. And I think, when we talk of sympathy fr him, its sarcasm. People feel bad for him, they have tears fr him,, and they love him. U hav to accept he deserves all that.

Hope Amirta, Sanskruti this answer wqs not bad :)

And yes, Sanskruti.. Thank u so much fr liking my work! I didnt expect so much appreciation!
Amrita, thanks to u too! And I am nt much confused... I feel for Karna at times, and I dont like hik much. I can still say he is a true hero I respect him, and to an extent like him.

Also, if Karna ever wanted Sympathy, he would not deny Krishna's offer. :)

Hmm...Well i can see changes in u dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š but dont worry we wont pounce on u... ๐Ÿ˜†
My perspective towards many characters have changed gradually...its perfectly alright... ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yes...i too dont like him much but feel that he deserves respect for his valour, repentence n loyalty...