Reason for Neil & Ragini divorce

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is Pam the reason for Niel's and Raginis marriage dissolve? She hates Ragini to the core and looks like she has played a big role to keep them separate and some how she has made the oldest child hate his mom

Your thoughts please!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel they separated because Ragini thinks Neil cheated on her. Pam may have added fuel to the fire and kept them away.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too feel Pam is somewhere in this mess. May be Neil was rich & Ragini was middle class and so Pam might not have liked her.
(Pam mentioning throw some money on Ragini's face makes me think this).
So she would have taken advantage of their misunderstandings.
She has made Ranbir hate Ragini like anything.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pam is surely in this mess.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Idk, there's probably a lot of reasons why as divorces don't just occur over single reasons.
The clues we've gotten so far are: Ragini's possessiveness and controlling tendencies alienated Neil and pissed him off. Ragini's feelings of inadequacy, in terms of dependence, pissed her off.

We've yet to see what traits and actions of Neil's contributed to their marriage breakdown. I'm assuming Neil's popularity with females contributed to it (as Ragini is very possessive).

As for Pam, idk. She could've played a role. I think, like another poster pointed out, Pam probably wasn't a fan of Ragini from the beginning but tolerated her for the sake of her brother.

Anyways, I don't blame Pam for not liking Ragini after the divorce (as Neil's sister who doesn't know the whole story, its obvious she would blame Ragini and side with her brother.

And I'd much rather have Neil and Ragini be the architects of their own marriage breakdown rather than a third person. It would be a lot more interesting seeing them having to overcome personal challenges in order to try and make their relationship again. If Pam was the reason, once she is revealed, then Neil and Ragini would reunite easily and end of story. I think and hope Ekta's moving away from such easy characterizations and towards more greyer characters and character study shows like YHM, ADHY, and to an extent, JA.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever the missunderstanding between them I guess Pam added fuel to fire
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Idk, there's probably a lot of reasons why as divorces don't just occur over single reasons.

The clues we've gotten so far are: Ragini's possessiveness and controlling tendencies alienated Neil and pissed him off. Ragini's feelings of inadequacy, in terms of dependence, pissed her off.

We've yet to see what traits and actions of Neil's contributed to their marriage breakdown. I'm assuming Neil's popularity with females contributed to it (as Ragini is very possessive).

As for Pam, idk. She could've played a role. I think, like another poster pointed out, Pam probably wasn't a fan of Ragini from the beginning but tolerated her for the sake of her brother.

Anyways, I don't blame Pam for not liking Ragini after the divorce (as Neil's sister who doesn't know the whole story, its obvious she would blame Ragini and side with her brother.

And I'd much rather have Neil and Ragini be the architects of their own marriage breakdown rather than a third person. It would be a lot more interesting seeing them having to overcome personal challenges in order to try and make their relationship again. If Pam was the reason, once she is revealed, then Neil and Ragini would reunite easily and end of story. I think and hope Ekta's moving away from such easy characterizations and towards more greyer characters and character study shows like YHM, ADHY, and to an extent, JA.

Wow,wonderful analysis.i agree with you in most of the points you mentioned here.i too believe there are many many reasons for the divorce and both of them (i.e N and R) are at the fault for sure.its just that from their POV its the mistake of the other person which happens with all of us.we dont find mistakes in us and always try to point fingure at others.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
whatever the reason is...pam has took major advantage of it...I am 100% sure now...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Seriously,
I really wish the split happened because they wanted it to, and not because someone engineered it. It's okay.. people make mistakes and they move on.. just to sometimes realize and accept the mistakes, making amend..

I'm really looking forward to that part of their relationship.. when they realize they've lost so much of time they could have spent together and just throw themselves back in a loving bond :)