She never even gives a second glance to anyone, be it :
Her mom,
her bai
her kids
her daughter's love
her daughter's to-be in-laws
her boss
NO ONE...
It was really horrible how she behaved with Dimpy and Karan...
She is always either screaming or giving bhashan to someone
about how she has brought up her kids alone and made sacrifices..
she is always making faces and is SO RUDE to people who care about her ...
ALSO,
The whole pencil juda thing is SO SO FAKE !!!🤢🤢🤢
I mean on the face her hair is perfect and she has make-up on and even from behind the juda is perfect , only the pencil is sticking out, not even one hair is falling - so boring. and dangerous, in a place like a hospital - that pencil can poke anyone ..
and who dresses so elaborately in a hospital with heavily embroidered sarees...
They should really have given some more thought to the female lead...
SO DISAPPOINTED...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
ragini was never like that...she has become bitter after divorce...her faith in love and relationship is lost...thus she has become what she is...but the fact will remain that she loves her kids in her own twisted way
regarding the wardrobe...its ekta we are talking abt...😆
this is no more KTH...KSBKBT...KGGK...KZK era...where sarees is the main focus we watch...especially me...i just love the sarees Kashish... Parvati...Prerna used to wear
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
preetal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As a woman I give ragini my full understanding...if a male love of you life racks havoc in your life it's not easy...Infact i cried with her in the room when she sat near the closed Door and broke down...
Infact at that point my mind started wondering...I drool over RR is he going to make me wonder if he is not marriage material😕after all he gets into his characters skin...I love his mr.bajaj memory I have I don't it to be masked with a Neil not so good character...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know but i can relate to ragini... when you lose your turst and love then time does make you a tought and something that is all a woman can do to stay strong and together... and that is what ragini is doing... if you look at her isnt a stone hearted person... she loves her family... and heart still skips a beat when she hears neil's voice... but she has been betrayed/ MU has caused her to lose trust in love...
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ragini has been betrayed. I think, once a woman goes through so much bitterness and harshness at such young age, it is totally understandable that she will have to become controlling in order to protect her loved ones and that is exactly what she is doing. I understand her character and I love her for what she is... Her character makes sense. I really like the strong and determined person she is.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Ragini's character. I find her quite different from all the other characters I've seen on television. Her pain is evident but yet she is a strong, independent woman 👍🏼
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can see where you're coming from. Pallavi's portrayal of Ragini sometimes makes it harder for us to relate to Ragini because the weak, pained side of Ragini doesn't surface very often. Whereas comparatively, Ronit always manages to make it seem like he constantly has emotions bubbling under his cool exterior, thus hinting at his pain. Idk.

Speaking of Ragini as a character, I can see where she's coming from. She's a single mother with the entire house responsibility on her shoulders. She's had to raise kids, take care of the household, take care of her elderly mother, all by herself. And it's not an easy feat, especially if you don't come from or have a lot of money, like her.

She can be a little sharp, possessive, controlling and thinking about the future too much. And honestly, I think a lot of it is the result of the breakdown of her marriage. She's still not over her husband. Like the previous posters said, betrayals can last a lifetime. hat scene where she broke down crying was great! You could really see how affected she still is. But despite her heartbreak, she's also a pretty loving mom, in her own way. She wanted to make soup for Nishi as soon as she came home and take care of her. Her kids are able to act out against her because they're stable in their love for her. They know that no matter what they do, Ragini has their back.

Compare this with Neil's kid, especially Suhani. I actually feel worse for those kids for having such a stand-offish dad like Neil.
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

She is really so so irritating, walking around like a queen,

She never even gives a second glance to anyone, be it :
Her mom,
her bai
her kids
her daughter's love
her daughter's to-be in-laws
her boss
NO ONE...
It was really horrible how she behaved with Dimpy and Karan...
She is always either screaming or giving bhashan to someone
about how she has brought up her kids alone and made sacrifices..
she is always making faces and is SO RUDE to people who care about her ...
ALSO,
The whole pencil juda thing is SO SO FAKE !!!🤢🤢🤢
I mean on the face her hair is perfect and she has make-up on and even from behind the juda is perfect , only the pencil is sticking out, not even one hair is falling - so boring. and dangerous, in a place like a hospital - that pencil can poke anyone ..
and who dresses so elaborately in a hospital with heavily embroidered sarees...
They should really have given some more thought to the female lead...
SO DISAPPOINTED...

I understand what you are trying to say. I agree about the "pencil" in the hair. It is so stupid. Her hair is perfect without the pencil/pen.

She has a rude expression all the time. That is because she has struggled all her life. C'mon she was not much educated to begin with and no money to bring up the kids after dividing them "equally"

As to how she was with Dimpy she must be having her own reasons. Truth is she is not able to forget the fight with her husband or come to terms with it.

She was not a career woman to begin with . She had too many kids too early in life and fought big way with her hubby.

Her struggle makes her rude. It is also to her disadvantage because the very kids for whom she is doing so much do not understand what she is trying to convey.

The kids are too much into the (excuse me) maidservant. and they each have a boyfriend girlfriend respectively .

They cannot communicate with their mom and that is Ragini's short coming.

For the sake of the kids for them not to be like her and for them to be successful in life Ragini should have paid more attention to her kids communicated with them and should have been mor e approachable.

The fact that she was not proved to be her shortcoming.

Even Nishi is eighteen odd years old. But the younger boy at sixteen he has a girlfriend.

He has not done much in life and does not understand the struggle his mom goes through. He only complains.

And Daadi what kind of lady is she? She is describing her damaad's walk and talk knowing fully well her daughter fought with the guy.

And she is supporting NIshi saying she is in "love" and what "happens" will "happen"

Daadi of all people must understand marrying so young is not good for the kid.

On top of that she tells Ragini to let Nishi make the mistake and then find out the hard way.

When will she find out? when it is too late? after so much damage is donea?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini has gone through so much in her life.She don't want her daughter too face the same. she is wrong here, all r nt like neil nd Ragini.
She loves her childrean.
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini was not like that before.. circumstances made her like this .. she love her kids ..
she was not against Nishi's-Jignesh marriage.. she just wanted it to happen later.. Her daughter is too young to marry.
She fears her daughter will suffer in the same way like she suffered.
she fears to trust anyone.