Kuch Bhi Neil, Ragz and Nishi

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm shocked Neil didn't tell Nishi anything that she is too young for marriage

I thought Nishi is 19 at least since ragini compares her Zidd to her past where she married at 19 and Nishi was shown to be into some college already !
But I was shocked when acc to Neil's exact calculation she isn't even 18.5 😡

PS: I did love how Neil knew her age so detailed as if he misses her everyday and counts how much she would have grown 😳

But again, earlier I thought ragini is being too pessimistic against Nishi marriage due to her past but now I totally get why even when she agreed she told NJ to wait five years 😛

I'm not saying young marriages don't work esp since most of my parental generation got married before 22 ish but 18 😲 that too in today's times, in an educated modern family given how normal breakups are ??

I wonder if CVs are purposely making Neil the catalyst here and later when Nishi's marriage or studies end in trouble Ragini and Neil can fight over their ideals 🤢

I honestly found someone as educated and chic modern like Neil to agree to getting his daughter wed at 18! I really thought today as if Neil does it out of his past where he too felt ragini as a nagging controlling person and as if he is saving Nishi from her ! 😆

Jignesh is a gem of a guy but very naive too ! Pam will influence his mom and make Nishi's life crazy to make NR fight 😡

I really hope against hope kekta shows a supportive MIL who makes Nishi a doctor than kitchen politics!

Edit: As a member pointed below: even ragini today just like Neil was caught better of by her past than the mother in her and agreed to wedding 🥱 just in anger to prove Neil she isn't a controlling woman and in the fear that she is losing kids to Neil ! I wish she had stayed stubborn as a caring mom but looks like overall this will create fireworks when Nishi lands in trouble ! Both will realize what they did in their ego and insecurity to prove themselves as a better parent then the other one !
Edited by -Khush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i had the same thoughts...nishi is his daughter...neil should have enquire abt jignesh...how can a father just says ok to his daughter's marriage...when she is just 18 yrs old...she is still completing her studies...and the worst he is not bothered to find out abt the background of the guy...
ragini's fear is valid...i totally can understand her POV...where such thoughts are coming from...marriage is not a joke...its a lifelong commitment...

i am glad that he took the initiative to ask his other daughter(suhani) abt her life and does she have a BF in school
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with u comment
Nishi not understand ragini s POV ...she is too young for marriage thing ..first need to her complet study ...and Neil if real concern about her daughter why he no asking for about enqviry future hus n his family ...last 16 year he not any call .for kids doing or .bcs not easy to two kids take care without support ..😕 Nishu s age now just 18 ..she crazzy for marriage n in love
Edited by Jaymaa - 9 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neil is just haunted by Ragini's nagging and possessive self. He doesn't want his daughter to go through what he did.
One thing is for sure, Ragini's way of showing love to someone is act possessive...baby bechaara thak gaya
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Neil is thinking like a father right now. He was thinking like Ragini's ex-husband. As the earlier poster pointed out, his main concern was to make sure that Ragini could not dictate another person's life, like she apparently dictated his.

Same thing happened with Ragini. She was thinking like a mother earlier, something Nishi cannot understand because Nishi is too young and absorbed in her romance. She also started thinking like Neil's ex-wife when she agreed to the marriage and set the date. She wants to prove that she isn't controlling.

I think that's an interesting point you have there, the CVs setting up Neil to be blamed by Ragini when Nishi's marriage fails. I could definitely see that happening. But, I kinda don't want it to happen just because I kinda like Nishi and Jignesh together. They're cute and so supportive of each other. I don't want their marriage to break up.

Anyways, I'm interested to see what broke up their marriage and how they will rediscover their love for each other. Obviously one clue has been revealed, Ragini's possessiveness and controlling tendencies. Let's see what Niel's problems were for Ragini. Either way, I'm excited because both of them are really, really, REALLY bitter about the divorce.

I also hope that Pam isn't necessarily involved in them breaking up. I'd like Ashwini (that's the actress's name right??) to actually be positive in a drama for once LOL .
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had the same thought after watching the episode why no one trying to undrstand ragini pov that she only want the marriage will hapen after 5 years and want her to complete eduaction first and i did not find it wrong and above all in this time 18 years is too early for marriage.
And neil neither he try to know ragini pov why she against this marriage and nor found it wrong the 18 years is too early for marriage. So what can i say about him.
Edited by ---jais--- - 9 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Neil isn't aware of Ragini's reasons behind not letting her daughter get married at this stage of age. Perhaps he's stuck in the thought that Ragini is over-controlling Nishi's life and forcing her decisions on her. It'll be interesting to observe him after he arrives for Nishi's marriage.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So let's kind of agree with a consensus that right now both are being blurred by their ugly past, riffs and somewhat ego to prove each other wrong !

I forgot to mention but as lovely_lady pointed above, even ragini let her anger and hatred take over her mother's instinct when she approved the relation just to prove neil wrong 😳

Let me edit my post now 😆
Oh yes they will fight over Nishi when her troubles start, but NJ are so adorable I really wish kekta doesn't ruin it all the way atleast till the brink of divorce! Jignesh is too cute to hurt Nishi like that although Nishi has her mother's hormones 🤣

@shruti I don't even want neil to think about Ragini's reasons as of now, I was just shocked how he himself even out of past vengeance didn't think once Nishi is too young to get married ! Well hopefully one day they fight and Neil comes to realize it's not wrong for ragini to let Nishi mature before she marries !

And I'm saying this because he himself gave pat reply to Nishi that ragini must have reasons to not let her marry before becoming emotional today and letting his past overtake the father in him !

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes its too early for a marraige because if same thing happens to Nishi, then she doea not even have adegree to get her a decent job. Ragini is perfectly right in her POV because she really acres and knows what it feels. Nishi even after knowing that their dad left them, mom did it all alone, she is not understanding. She is a kid who needs to grow up and then marry.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well one thing common I noticed in the couple.
Neil showed his love for kids in the materialistic way , and i think not attached too much and ragini showed her love either in the form a overprotective and strict mom. both parents love there kids but never showed it, never shower it. That's the problem I suppose. lots of communication gaps.
kids have become receiving ends only in both the cases.

Coming to Neil agreeing Nishi's marraige, Its justified since he is living in a western country, it is very common their to getting married at the early age. I saw him inquiring suhani does she have a boyfriend so coolly, i mean he must have been protective too, but he is ok with his daughter being in relationship at 16.

One thing is for sure, jab do logoan k beech darar aata hai, toh galati dono ki hoti hai, and what is it lets see.😆