Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

agree with all comments.

Pam is a control freak. Ekta please for once get a man for Pam who himself is a control freak so that Pam gets a taste of her own medicine 😆

Get a man for Pam so she has her own life!

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Honestly, from a sister's point of view, Pam's actions kinda make sense.

We've seen Ragini's bitterness so we know that the divorce was a two way reaction, both Neil and Ragini contributed to it. But Neil and Ragini don't know that. They both blame each other for the divorce. As Neil's sister, Pam's loyalty lies with her brother and she probably also doesn't know the whole story, as Neil doesn't strike me as the type of guy to tell his sister everything. So Pam, like Neil, blames Ragini for the divorce and subsequent pain Neil feels.

As a sister, of course she'd want her brother to be happy and move on with his life. Of course she wouldn't want him to start talking to Ragini and relive all the pain of their life together again. Yes she's a little forceful, but she's his sister. She's helped him raise his kids for 16 years. She has a right to opinionated.

As for her being controlling, idk. He doesn't really listen to her that much (she's probably been trying to get him remarried for years and he still hasn't/ she told him not to go to India but he did/ she told him not to call Ragini but he did). So I don't think it's really a problem LOL.

I'm hoping that Pam turns out to be grey rather than full vamp. It would be a more fulfilling story having Neil and Ragini be the own architects of their marriage failure, rather than having a third person be the reason. Because if Pam turns out to be the reason for their divorce, once this is revealed, they'll probably get together again. But if Pam isn't too involved and its actually the fault of Ragini and Neil, then they both would have to work on some serious issues in order to rediscover their love (which would be super interesting to watch). Like the show said, "marriages can break, but parent's can't." Neil and Ragini's marriage can deteriorate, but they'll always be in some sort of relationship due to their kids (which is the reason why the wedding track is happening).

On another note, it's time that Ashwini showed off her versatility and played a good character LOL. Let Pam be good/ grey Ekta Maiyya!!!

I agree with you I hope Pam is grey and not the usual vamp. it will be a nice story if they had caused their own problems and not he nanad!

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ek minite bhi akela Nahi chodti ...uski chale to date pe bhi sath jaye 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pam is telling Neil to remarry why she is nt.
He does nt listen to her she barks but he does wat he wants to. do.