Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I think neira seprted behind this reason of Pam ...she create misunderstanding btw them 😡 she control his brothers personal life how can ...she talk about ragini ...peisa fek do ...n don't any call ...

N Neil listion to this sis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't even get me started on this Pam crack! Such a typical ekta vamp she is!
Neil is complaining about Ragini controlling people I mean hello??? What is Pam doing?? Controlling you and Neil is like ",mujhe Akela Chodh do" instead "shut up and get lost"
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah she is the vamp! At first i thought even if she hates ragini she won't have any hatred for nishi or arav as she is sweet with other kids too and when neil wanted to call ragini for nishi i thought she would eventually agree as it is for nishi not ragini! But i was wrong, i guess she is total vamp as in she is in other EK shows.
columbia thumbnail
In fact every time she is on screen it reminds me that this is a Kekta show 🤢 In fact today while watching that scene it looked like this was Kasam se post several leaps!!! 👎🏼
Frankly they need to tone down Pam otherwise the show is too how can I put without offending anyone 😕🤬 Forget it the show is too kektaish!!!🤔
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with all comments.
Pam is a control freak. Ekta please for once get a man for Pam who himself is a control freak so that Pam gets a taste of her own medicine 😆
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

kasamse...She playing same role agian 😆
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She over-controls Neil. Give your brother some space Pam!
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pam I am sure is the reason Neil Ragini separated. That is why she is scared of them meeting again.
She I thought was a grey character, but looks like she is negative and will soon become a VAMP. 🤢
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, from a sister's point of view, Pam's actions kinda make sense.

We've seen Ragini's bitterness so we know that the divorce was a two way reaction, both Neil and Ragini contributed to it. But Neil and Ragini don't know that. They both blame each other for the divorce. As Neil's sister, Pam's loyalty lies with her brother and she probably also doesn't know the whole story, as Neil doesn't strike me as the type of guy to tell his sister everything. So Pam, like Neil, blames Ragini for the divorce and subsequent pain Neil feels.

As a sister, of course she'd want her brother to be happy and move on with his life. Of course she wouldn't want him to start talking to Ragini and relive all the pain of their life together again. Yes she's a little forceful, but she's his sister. She's helped him raise his kids for 16 years. She has a right to opinionated.

As for her being controlling, idk. He doesn't really listen to her that much (she's probably been trying to get him remarried for years and he still hasn't/ she told him not to go to India but he did/ she told him not to call Ragini but he did). So I don't think it's really a problem LOL.

I'm hoping that Pam turns out to be grey rather than full vamp. It would be a more fulfilling story having Neil and Ragini be the own architects of their marriage failure, rather than having a third person be the reason. Because if Pam turns out to be the reason for their divorce, once this is revealed, they'll probably get together again. But if Pam isn't too involved and its actually the fault of Ragini and Neil, then they both would have to work on some serious issues in order to rediscover their love (which would be super interesting to watch). Like the show said, "marriages can break, but parent's can't." Neil and Ragini's marriage can deteriorate, but they'll always be in some sort of relationship due to their kids (which is the reason why the wedding track is happening).

On another note, it's time that Ashwini showed off her versatility and played a good character LOL. Let Pam be good/ grey Ekta Maiyya!!!
columbia thumbnail
@lovely lady
Too b very honest I don't think the writing of ekta's cvs has so much bandwidth to actually create a grey character also I have not watched Jodha Akbar where apparently ashwini played the role of mahamnaga very well I dk I have not seen but it does not look like ashwini also has that bandwith

I feel ekta cannot do grey becos in daily epsiode format grey does not work becos even main characters have to pendulum at some point

So I don't have much hopes