raghavk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey there,

I feel MANAV GOHIL is not getting his due credit... he is an awesome dancer and his better half shweta has a lot of potential, which she showed in the second round.. they got good comments too but barely any points... they were far better than shweta-raja (raja did nothing at all) n still manav shweta are not getting their due credit...

the judges are not judging everyone on the same platform... they are being biased over something which i don't know...

I feel manav and shweta are a wonderful couple and have lots of potential.. manav moreover is a natural dancer... lets vote for them..

what do u say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samsidd thumbnail
i agree manav is a very good dancer...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree.. Manav-Shweta deserved more than they got..

Manav-Shweta are my second favourite on the show.. 😊 and I wish they do really really well..
zara76 thumbnail
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv Manav n Shweta.And Manav is a superb dancer.He even came 1st in boogie woogie in the celeb special episode which proves wat a gooood dancer he is.But they r surely not gettin their due in Nach Baliye.I just hope tat they make it to the top 4 atleast.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samsidd

i agree manav is a very good dancer...

he is a great dancer..i agree

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i also luv ths jodi n ths time their performance ws quite gud 😛

hope they go far 😛
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
its soo obvious that manav is a natural dancer!.... he does it soo easily! (but here, pple like arjun gets this compliment! hello saroj khan! (no offense to his fans, he may look cute, but dance wise, he doesn't compare to manav much))

i think that judges concentrate more on manav's wife's "khamiya" than his "khoobiya"! .... if that's the case, they should do the same thing with shewta-raja. why does shweta tiwari gets such great compliments and raja somehow get away without getting his due on being the "kamzoori"

judges aren't fair. only malaika comments that manav is good, or it was a pleasure watching him dance, but never gave the score they deserve. the rest turn a blind eye to him!

the judges should look at all the couples from the same angle, otherwise, it won't be fair!
MadhuriNene thumbnail
I agree. I don't know why Sahweta Raja got so many points when Raja was standing like Krishna most of the time.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadhuriNene

I agree. I don't know why Sahweta Raja got so many points when Raja was standing like Krishna most of the time.

😆 😆 that too he was not doing right... i don't know if anybody noticed but his hands were supposed to show Bansari mudra (i do not know exact term for that)..... one hand was OK but other was hanging loose... I wonder how he gets away with that kind of performance ... God bless his wife who is an excellent dancer....

Hope all others get what they deserve... comments-wise, score-wise and most important vote-wise....
puriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yah that is not fair right any way they are really good couple and both of them are the great dancer
    i love to see them in last episode with opposite jodi best of luck