Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope so guys its not FB. I will love to see this neil who is so much in love with ragini even after 15 years.
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too feel it's not a fb scene. I guess it is his emotional outburst after hearing about her second marriage. We need to wait n watch to know. But one thing is sure tomorrow's epi will be intense. The way he said "mein tumhe bagdua bhi nahi de sakta...kyunki tum mere bacchon ki maa ho!" That's superb. Ronit roy is an awesome actor.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RR simply awesome in pre-cap..
226079 thumbnail
It didnt seem like a flashback, think it was real. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

I too feel it's not a fb scene. I guess it is his emotional outburst after hearing about her second marriage. We need to wait n watch to know. But one thing is sure tomorrow's epi will be intense. The way he said "mein tumhe bagdua bhi nahi de sakta...kyunki tum mere bacchon ki maa ho!" That's superb. Ronit roy is an awesome actor.

I totally agree!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the precap leaves me awestruck...its not a FB...its real...ragini's 2nd marriage news has disturbed neil too much...
the scene was so intense...he is so drunk...and its neil's love and pain for ragini erupts as volcano...you only hate the person whom you love so much...its going to be a intense episode...the way he says he can't curse her becos she is the mother of his kids...it shows how much he loves her...neil is crazily in love with ragini...

the practical man is just a facade to the world so that noone breaks his heart and plays with his emotions...the actual Dr Nachikhet Neil Khanna is a very sensitive and emotional man...he is totally shattered and heartbroken...he is very lonely...and this side of his personality is not known to his kids...

i hope suhani is there to comfort her father who is drunk in the memories of her mother...he is too heartbroken and shattered...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

the precap leaves me awestruck...its not a FB...its real...ragini's 2nd marriage news has disturbed neil too much...

the scene was so intense...he is so drunk...and its neil's love and pain for ragini erupts as volcano...you only hate the person whom you love so much...its going to be a intense episode...the way he says he can't curse her becos she is the mother of his kids...it shows how much he loves her...neil is crazily in love with ragini...

the practical man is just a facade to the world so that noone breaks his heart and plays with his emotions...the actual Dr Nachikhet Neil Khanna is a very sensitive and emotional man...he is totally shattered and heartbroken...he is very lonely...and this side of his personality is not known to his kids...

i hope suhani is there to comfort her father who is drunk in the memories of her mother...he is too heartbroken and shattered...

Really, that precap just gave me a big jolt..
Just goes to show how many emotions Neil has been suppressing throughout these years.. now maybe I can understand why Pam says she's scared of his emotional side.. that's because he's been bottling all those emotions inside for a very long time now..

That can really be disastrous for a person, and more so for a person who is heartbroken.. aww.. I just want to give him a big hug.. so agree with you, he still loves her and this will just shake him out of his denial and nonchalance. He'll come to India just to prove a point to her.. love makes you do crazy things! 😳