Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
There were few things that really stood out for me in this episode
::: I did not like Neil constantly referring to Nishi as "uss ladki" I mean even when he spoke to Ragini he could have said tumhari beti no father refers to his daughter as uss ladki I found that a bit much

::: gawd Ekta and her vamps it's like. Pam ek second bhi nahi chodthi Ragini ke against jaana - she just goes on and on - it's quite sickening and frankly too negative for my taste but then kya kare ekta show hai

::: kids can be so selfish na. To have her wedding Nishi did the worst thing she could do to her mom. Ragini breaking down and hurt really really touched me somewhere I cried with her. Neil was an ass to her over the phone no worries Neil, she shall see what a fantastic job you have done with your kids

Precap --- i have learnt thru TV watching never trust precap and promos

I must say both the actors - Ronit and pallavi are complete actors - both of them have made me feel for them in a very deep way!!! Hats off!
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

::: I did not like Neil constantly referring to Nishi as "uss ladki" I mean even when he spoke to Ragini he could have said tumhari beti no father refers to his daughter as uss ladki I found that a bit much

::: gawd Ekta and her vamps it's like. Pam ek second bhi nahi chodthi Ragini ke against jaana - she just goes on and on - it's quite sickening and frankly too negative for my taste but then kya kare ekta show hai

::: kids can be so selfish na. To have her wedding Nishi did the worst thing she could do to her mom. Ragini breaking down and hurt really really touched me somewhere I cried with her. Neil was an ass to her over the phone no worries Neil, she shall see what a fantastic job you have done with your kids

Precap --- i have learnt thru TV watching never trust precap and promos

I must say both the actors - Ronit and pallavi are complete actors - both of them have made me feel for them in a very deep way!!! Hats off!

I agree with u...kids bhi sab bhul gaye ki suffering mother last 15 year without support...
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. And good choice for dialogue of the day.👍🏼
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Agree with this point. Even i was going make a post on this. Neil saying "uss ladki" is a bit much. But as we can see he really feels for her and from the earlier epis we know that he doesn't want to get emotionally attached to his kids coz may be he too like ragini is fearing a heart-break. And by referring nishi "uss ladki" i found he is trying to deny his heart's feelings and making it understand that she is "ragini's" daughter not his just to not get emotionally attached with her.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Is there any way everyone can post their epi analysis on Armu's thread that way all analysis is in one place will make it interesting to read everyone viewpoints in one place

DT - is that possible?
Other members - what do you think??

The only reasons I am saying Armu's thread is becos she is usually first one to post