Shakti-Hiten/Onir-Manav/Ranveer-Nitin

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont know why i simply love watching the scenes of these too...be it the father and son-in-law bonding in pavitra rishta or now in Meri Aashiqui...i dont know why but their scenes actualy bring a smile on my face...i love their bonding a lot on screen 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmm..noodlesoup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes. two hot men. :D

edit: i think shakti and gauri pull off good scenes too, its just a shame that the writing lets them down as the viewers are still wondering why she hasn't apologised to him or told anyone that he was framed by ba and deesha.
Edited by hmm..noodlesoup - 9 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ya like hiten n shakti scence as manav onir n nitin n ranveer both great good scence like to more of nitin n ranveer scence they r grt actors wanna watch both of them as brothers in any show
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hmm..noodlesoup

yes. two hot men. :D

edit: i think shakti and gauri pull off good scenes too, its just a shame that the writing lets them down as the viewers are still wondering why she hasn't apologised to him or told anyone that he was framed by ba and deesha.

shakti n gauri as ranveer falguni as grt scence n i think there is no need of any apology falguni said to ranveer u r grt like harshad so its told every thing n ranveer respected a lot if she join hands or say sorry to ranveer ,ranveer feels so much guility si i rthink there is no need any sorry thing