JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Agam is not Ragini's son. In the reunion promo he was missing. Now in the SBS video among the two babies one is wearing bangles. So she must be a girl. This means Aarav and Subani are twins. Again in one of the episodes when Aarav demanded for bike Ragini told he was 16. Suhani is also 16. That means Agam is not their kid πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ya even in their flashback promo ragini has two kids with her and Neil is takin away two kids so its possible agam isn't their kid but its possible they are triplets or maybe agam is just a year older to suhani nd aarav
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

the promo n SBS ...I think 4 kids ...5 th kid is May be adopted or pam s kid
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't know yaar! Ye kids ki mystry solve hi nahi horahi hai. I guess jab pre-leap story dikhayenge like divorce kaise hua n kisliye hua tab hi in kids ki bare mein pata chalega. Tab tak we need to wait.
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farru786

Ya even in their flashback promo ragini has two kids with her and Neil is takin away two kids so its possible agam isn't their kid but its possible they are triplets or maybe agam is just a year older to suhani nd aarav

Now I am almost sure that Agam is not their kid. Ranveer is the eldest, then they had Nishi and then the twins.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agam & Suhani are their kids. Today Neil told it.

Ranbir is a mystey because he has similarity with RaginiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•