May be dimpy call to Pam raginis second marriage!!

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Cvs create scane btw dimpy n her husband with Aman n ragini..may be they understand Ragini move on life ...that's why they call Pam or talk with Neil ..I hope not create misunderstanding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is anyways there dear... Coz the hidden valcano of Neil has to come out to show that he still feels her...
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Romanticfreak

That is anyways there dear... Coz the hidden valcano of Neil has to come out to show that he still feels her...

I agree to an extent! But Neil is a bit different. He's strong in the sense that he can easily control his emotions. Lets say for example, when he met Nishi. I'm sure he wanted to give a hug and all ( he looked emotional - red eyes and all) but he controlled himself and everything so well. He did not let his feelings get in the way of his decisions because he's a practical man.
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Perhaps, Dimpy and her husband calling Pam and letting her know that Ragini has moved on and married some one... would make Pam less paranoid and would let Neil do what he wants rather than shoving her opinions down his throat. She might even let him go to Nishi's wedding because she'll think Ragini is already married so she's no longer a threat.
madhurjya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Perhaps, Dimpy and her husband calling Pam and letting her know that Ragini has moved on and married some one... would make Pam less paranoid and would let Neil do what he wants rather than shoving her opinions down his throat. She might even let him go to Nishi's wedding because she'll think Ragini is already married so she's no longer a threat.

totally agree with u

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beautiful1

<font color="#ff0033">Perhaps, Dimpy and her husband calling Pam and letting her know that Ragini has moved on and married some one... would make Pam less paranoid and would let Neil do what he wants rather than shoving her opinions down his throat. She might even let him go to Nishi's wedding because she'll think Ragini is already married so she's no longer a threat.</font>

I had similar thoughts
Maybe that's y she let Neil go
Imagine her shock when she gets to know ragini is still single
They wouldn't have done the dimpy ragini meeting without a reason