exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
My heart felt for both Nishi and Araav. The way Araav was like " papa ne mere bare me kuch kaha?" 😭πŸ₯Ί & He looked so desperate to know whether his father even remembers him.
Nishi and Araav are great! i like them alot so far.

However, i don't feel the same for the other kids because they havent been given enough screen time and i hope we'll get to see more of them and connect with them as well..

Honestly, this drama is perfect in every sense. So many emotions in one episode. πŸ‘

Neil & Nishi scene was so cute/ hearbreaking but i guess i already knew Neil wasn't going to agree with her.

- updated

Okay, just saw the part where Neil and Suhani have a little chat <3 So adorable honestly. Especially when he's like " kyun ki mein tumhari father bi hoon aur mother bi hoon"
Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yh me too feel bad for Arav the way he wanted to know whether his father remembers him or not..😭
poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

My heart felt for both Nishi and Araav. The way Araav was like " papa ne mere bare me kuch kaha?" 😭πŸ₯Ί & He looked so desperate to know whether his father even remembers him.

Nishi and Araav are great! i like them alot so far.

However, i don't feel the same for the other kids because they havent been given enough screen time and i hope we'll get to see more of them and connect with them as well..

Honestly, this drama is perfect in every sense. So many emotions in one episode. πŸ‘

Neil & Nishi scene was so cute/ hearbreaking but i guess i already knew Neil wasn't going to agree with her.

me too feel like crying the way Arav wants to know abt his father very touchy 😭😭
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but the way neil said 18yrs,,,3mnth 12 days...has shoown even he has also missed his kids sooo much...
i m sure neil wld be very much concerned abt aarav also but didnt get chance to show...but he will definitely do it soon...i hope so...
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup, the scenes were so emotional. And i liked the scene where nishi-jiggy r talking and neil looks at them emotionally and when jiggy kissed nishi there was a small reaction from his side can't say it surely but i think he felt like a typical father who doesn't like to see his daughter with her boyfriend. And the next scene with suhaani made me think more like that. It was a cute and funny scene but in that too he showed typical papagiri. "kya karna hai! Simple, surgery karke uski heart nikal ke sea mein phenk dete hai!"🀣 That line really cracked me up.πŸ˜†
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvrr

but the way neil said 18yrs,,,3mnth 12 days...has shoown even he has also missed his kids sooo much...

i m sure neil wld be very much concerned abt aarav also but didnt get chance to show...but he will definitely do it soon...i hope so...

Agree with u.
exoLarmy thumbnail

Yeah, that was so adorable. It shows he is still the same old Nachiket. Neil is just a facade to shield his fragile heart.

& I'm sure he misses Aarav too
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Yup, the scenes were so emotional. And i liked the scene where nishi-jiggy r talking and neil looks at them emotionally and when jiggy kissed nishi there was a small reaction from his side can't say it surely but i think he felt like a typical father who doesn't like to see his daughter with her boyfriend. And the next scene with suhaani made me think more like that. It was a cute and funny scene but in that too he showed typical papagiri. "kya karna hai! Simple, surgery karke uski heart nikal ke sea mein phenk dete hai!"🀣 That line really cracked me up.πŸ˜†

LOOOL that scene was worth watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†! & yes! even i thought the look on his face turned slightly stern... you know the "father" face. πŸ˜†

Neil is just a typical father who has been separated from the love of his love and fro his children by certain circumstances.

Imagine how cute the family reunion would be. 😳
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Yeah, that was so adorable. It shows he is still the same old Nachiket. Neil is just a facade to shield his fragile heart.

& I'm sure he misses Aarav too

i think definitely he is still nachiket...
today he met his daugheter for just few minutes...n he was sooo happy...smile on his face😊...talking to his children...
he is always THE NACHIKET KHANNA...lovable husband n father..❀️.
exoLarmy thumbnail

i think definitely he is still nachiket...
today he met his daugheter for just few minutes...n he was sooo happy...smile on his face😊...talking to his children...
he is always THE NACHIKET KHANNA...lovable husband n father..❀️.

Well said. And i have to say No one can do this role better than Ronit.