Love it..
Finally Ruhi accepted Raman...👏👏
Brilliant..
Waiting for next one..😊😊
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shalz_123

How come I missed this lovely piece of writing. Very well written . continue soon..

thank you so much, 😊
felciya thumbnail
Very Nice. I read the3 parts n liked it. Ruhi hug was so cute. Ishu brought them closer.
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely update- thank you so much for the PM!👍🏼

So nice to see that they are getting to see the real person they married and appreciating them.

Ishu just totally understands Raman- the hug scene between Ru and Raman..

Loved the family moments, can't wait to see them both fall more and more in love.

Very excited for your next update.😊
Khuarnav thumbnail
Thank you all. i whipped this up really fast because i did not have time but i hope you love it. I really appreciate all the PMs and comments even the silent readers and really grateful. Please hit the like button and drop a comment too. All criticisms are allowed

FF;MIRAGE OF SECOND CHANCES

CHAPTER 4

Ishita had never seen Raman that emotional because since they met he always tried to hide as it was a side of him he never wanted her to see since it indicated his weakness and the fact that he wasn't as tough as he seemed. But today was different, he was happy and clearly emotional and he did not even try and hide it. She watched him as he took a deep breath as if he had just run a marathon. She could see that something had clearly changed with him because of the relief in his eyes. They looked at each other and silently acknowledged they had achieved something amazing.

She looked at Raman and understood that he probably needed a minute alone so she told him to hurry up as they were getting late and Aditya was probably getting restless. She went to the dining room where everyone had taken their seats having breakfast

'Ruhi please come with me. I know you do not want to leave here but it will be so much fun. Can you at least come with me and meet Mom, she has not seen you in a while'' Adi said pleadingly. In a low tone she replied

'Nahi Adi I want to go with my friends to this picnic. Besides you can choose to stay. Please Adi I do not think it is safe for you to go there?''

'What do you mean by that Ruhi ? Asked Simmi

'Yeah Ruhi did something happen that we do not know about?'' asked Romi

'Na ...  Nahi I just said it. No worries'' she answered looking a bit uncomfortable

Ishita had noticed for the past few days how Ruhi's behavior had changed every time someone talked about Aditya going to Dubai which is where Shagun was now leaving. She understood that it had to take a lot to scare the poor girl because she was stronger than what she let one which is one good component she inherited form her dad. She of all people understood how much one needed that to survive life. At least she thought. She could see how Ruhi was slowly drifting back to the girl at the mall and that was not a good sign.

'Ruhi let me walk you to the bus stop. Come one say goodbye to everyone'' she said

'Ishima there is no bus stop. Raima's mom is picking me up remember'' Ruhi answered

'Of course am just saying let me walk you down stairs okay. Now come one say bye to everyone'' Ishita answered

'Bye Dadiji, Dadaji,Simmi aunty,Romi rockstar and even you Neelu. Bye'' She then grabbed her bag and walked out with Ishita  when Simmi say

'Do not Simmi aunty me again. Not cool Ruhi'' Which left everyone at the breakfast table laughing

Once they were finally outside Ruhi turned to Ishita and asked

'Adi is going to be okay right Ishima?''

'Of course he is. He is going to be with his mother, in fact your mother as well. Am sure it is not that bad'' Ishita answered

'Your only saying that because you haven't met her'' Ruhi replied

'Ruhi...'' Ishita said

'Yeah sorry'' She said holing her ears

'Why do you think Adi will not be okay?'' She asked

Ishita had never met the 'famous Shagun'' but she could not imagine how a mother could hurt her own kid. But then again life as she knew it had always managed to bring out the worst in people and she knew better.

'Nahi mom is a bit over the top but she can't hurt Adi. I just hope nothing happens to him there.''

She could sense that Ruhi was getting uneasy again and she did not want to push anything so she just kept quiet and hoped that Ruhi will someday confide in her at her own pace.

'Ishima we are friends right?''

'Yeah baby we are? Why do you ask?'' Ishita answered

'Nahi I was just saying that since we are friends I can tell you anything  and I won't have to worry about you telling anyone right'' She said with a serious face

'Of course, do you have a secret?'' Ishita asked with the hope that she would finally trust her to tell her the truth of was burdening her.

'Ishima that time I ... '' and just as she was about to say something they heard the honking of a car and instead Ruhi said

'Leave it, it's not important. Bye Ishima'' She ran off to the waiting car

Ishita watched as the car drove off and understood that whatever that poor girl had seen or heard was something that scared her to the core and traumatized her a lot. She had to get to the bottom of it because it was the only way she was going to help Ruhi.

She went back and found that everyone has finished having their breakfast and only Raman and Adi were at the breakfast table. Raman was trying to make conversation but as usual Adi was ignoring him.

'Raman can I talk to you once your done? Please it's important'' she said

'Yeah sure what is wrong? Is everything okay?'' He answered a bit worried

'No its fine just finish breakfast then we'll talk in private'' she answered

'Am done anyways lets go upstairs. We'll have privacy there'' and they left for their bedroom

' Hey I do not want you to worry but I just have a question for you.'' She said once they got there

'Yeah what is wrong'' he answered

'What happened to Ruhi? I mean I know she went through something bad am just asking have you at least figured out something yet?'' She replied

' No I haven't. You know I even tried to black mail Shagun to tell me but still nothing. I really do not understand what happened to my daughter. Did she say something to you?'' He asked anxiously

'Well she almost did but we got interrupted. How is her relationship with her mother?'' she asked

'What do you mean? The last time I checked your relationship with her was okay? Did something happen? He asked

She was taken aback by the response he gave. She did not expect him to say that in a million years and she could not help but chuckle a little bit. He saw her as a mother to his daughter and that means she probably had got a place in his life she wasn't sure she would ever get. It made her feel warm inside.

Raman watched her as her checks scorched to the color of scarlet which made her unbelievably adorable. He could not however understand why she was acting this way and it took him a minute before he realized what he had actually said to her.  And out of embarrassment he said

' What? Why are you smiling like a crazy person? I just said that because she always calls you Ishima that all.''

'And why are you being all defensive. I did not say anything'' she replied teasingly

'I just wanted to make sure you do not misunderstand me.'' He answered

'Whatever, anyway I am going to meet your wife for the first time. Is there something I need to know about her that could you know help us get along. She is Ruhi and Aditya's mother after all. Before I came around of course.'' She said again teasingly

'What do you mean? It is not like you are going for a date with her. We will just wait for her to pick Adi and that's it. Just say hello and ignore her. It's what I do.'' Raman replied a bit irritated

'Anyway when Ruhi was asking for permission to go to the picnic, I got the sense that she did not actually want to go but was actually trying to avoid meeting Shagun. So that's why I asked if her relationship with Shagun is good'' Ishita replied

'Well Shagun left when Ruhi was just a year old and she did not come back until Ruhi was about 4 years. They get along fine I guess but I cannot say they understand each other that well. I mean she loves her mom because I mean it's her mom but the bond that is supposed to be shared between mother and daughter is something they do not have. In fact I can confidently say you have known my daughter for under 2 years now and you share a stronger bond with her than Shagun. But yeah of late it has been strange. I mean she barely even talks to her'' He replied

'I think if we figure out the reason why she stopped talking to Shagun, we figure out what is wrong with her'' she replied

'You think so'' he asked

'I know so. Now come one let's take Aditya to the airport'' she replied

Shagun was a very selfish woman and whatever she did had to be beneficial to her before anyone else even if it came at the expense of her own children. She loved her kids there was no doubting that just not enough to make them her priority. She always seemed to remember them when she needed something or in most circumstances some attention.

She was supposed to be in India first thing in the morning but Shlok had a party and needed her to attend so she had to cancel the morning flight and leave first thing morning the following day. There was nothing wrong with this save for the fact that she forgot to inform her son about this change of plans.

Raman, Ishita and Aditya who was so excited by the fact that he was going to see his mother after such a long time got to the airport and had been waiting for Shagun for over 4 hours.

Shagun had suggested that they let Adi board a plane and they would pick him up at the airport when he got to Dubai but for some reason Shagun and called a week ago that she would come to India and pick Aditya herself.  

'Why the hell did she ask that he wait yet she will not be able to make it'' Asked an impatient Raman

'Relax maybe she got tied up somewhere besides I do not think she is doing this on purpose. There could be a valid reason for this'' Ishita answered

'Ishita please, no one knows Shagun more than I do there is no valid reason.'' He replied

'Ishita can we please call her. Maybe she is waiting somewhere or maybe she got here early and got tied up. Mom cannot not just come'' Aditya said apprehensively

'Of what purpose will that serve. I swear that ...'' and before Raman could say anything Ishita replied

'Raman please learn to have a filter. Now is not the time. If you can't say anything helpful then do not say anything at all'' Ishita said clearly getting agitated

She took her phone from her bag and gave it to Aditya who was clearly getting upset as he dialed Shagun's number

'Mamma where are you. I have been waiting for a very long time but I can't see you. You are still coming right?'' He  asked

'Hello Adi wait I can't hear you let me find a quiet place to talk.'' She replied

'Why is there so much loud music? Are you at a party?'' He asked a little shocked

'Yeah Shlok is having a get together with his associates so I had to stay back. But I will be there tomorrow and I will pick you up at home. Paaka promise'' she replied

'Why did you not tell me then'' he asked clearly hurt

'Am sorry baby it kind of skipped my mind.'' She replied

'Everyone forgets about me every single time.'' He said

Raman and Ishita looked and could not help but feel sorry for this heartbroken child.

'I am really sorry Adi. I promise to make up to you when you get here.'' She replied

'Just please come tomorrow okay. I want to get away from here and I want to see you mamma. Please '' He replied

'I will be there I promise and I will keep my promise this time.'' Shagun replied

They continued chatting for a while and Ishita could see that Aditya had finally calmed down and seemed more relaxed. She turned around and looked at Raman who was clearly getting more irritated. She turned to him and said

' It's not his fault that he loves his mother. It's not his fault she is that way or went away. If you want to get through to him stop insulting his mother in his presence. Differentiate between your relationship with Shagun and your relationship with him. Adi is young not stupid and soon or later he will come to his own conclusion about her. Do not try to make that conclusion for him.''

Raman was just getting more and more irritated and did not want to hear any more lectures from her but she just did not shut up

'He spent most of his life with her so obviously he will be more inclined to her than to you. Good relationships take a long time and it's a long painful journey but the most worthy especially when it comes to children.'' She added

'Whatever am not in the mood for you lectures. Let's go Aditya can continue his conversation in the car.'' And with that he started walking out of the airport to his car.

Raman knew she was probably right but he was never going to admit that in a million years. If he made it a habit of agreeing with her and complimenting her, it would probably change the dynamic of their relationship and he knew better than to do that.

Shagun left the airport and headed straight to Raman's place to pick up her son. She wanted to see her son as she hadn't seen him for over a year and her daughter she hadn't seen in almost two but she also wanted to see the woman who was bold enough to take her place not that she cared. Or at least she thought

She reached and could see how much the place had changed. The place seemed more lively. There were flowers planted and there were some kids playing in the gardens when she walked up to them and asked

'Where the hell is Raman? I want to take my son'' she said. Ruhi heard Shagun's voice and went stiff.

'Are you going to pretend that you did not see me, have some manner and act in a proper way. What kind of manners are they teaching you? I wonder what idiot Raman has for a wife if she cannot teach you simple manners'' Said added but Ruhi just stood still and did not say anything till Raima, Ruhi's friend said

'Look here we do not know where Raman Uncle is. Maybe you ask Ruhi's dadiji he is inside the house'' Shagun was about to walk away when she heard Ruhi say

' Do not talk about my Ishima like that. She is a better mother than you can ever be?''

'You spoilt brat.'' She raised her hand to hit Ruhi when she heard

'Oooyyiii''  Ishita shouted 'DON'T YOU DARE. NOW APOLOGIZE TO MU DAUGHTER''

'Why the hell will I do that? And who the hell are you? Where is Raman'' she asked

'Am what is termed as 'all whip your ass'' especially when it comes to manner less women who bully children. Now do yourself a favor and apologize'' Ishita replied

'DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO? Wait are you'' Shagun asked

'I do not really care. Now either apologize or get off my property and wait for Raman outside the gate'' Ishita replied

'What the hell? Your Raman's new thing isn't it? Well you are just a bundle of fire but it will all cool off. It always does'' Shagun replied disrespectfully

'And believe me I burn just right. Now get off my property and until you learn manners do not come back'' Ishita took Ruhi's hand and walked back inside leaving a stunned Shagun on the Patio.

Chapter Five;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=8

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow 
what can i say its just amazing 
loved the way ishita is so caring so understanding and so protective very well described
loved it every bit
its just awesome
thanx for the update
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...i love ishu very mch...
want kill shagun...
hw can be she so rude...

i need a good ans frm raman to shagun...if poss mak som1 slap her...
Khuarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulochana90

wow 

what can i say its just amazing 
loved the way ishita is so caring so understanding and so protective very well described
loved it every bit
its just awesome
thanx for the update

Thank you am glad you liked it
Khuarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

wow...i love ishu very mch...

want kill shagun...
hw can be she so rude...

i need a good ans frm raman to shagun...if poss mak som1 slap her...

Hahahahaha letd wait and see