sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone.. I'm new on this forum and hope to make many friends here.. I love neil & ragini as a couple &couldn't stop myself from writing something on them...So here it goes..Hope you like it..

The whole room is filled with known people talking laughing and yet it feels something is weird thought ragini..
Ragini didn't want to come to this party at night which Dr Aman had kept as a get together where many friends and also people from the hospital came... She had refused but he wouldn't listen and also nishi insisted that she should go so she agreed and here she is..

Everything was going smoothly but then Dr Aman announced that everyone should come on the dance floor after choosing a mask from the table.. As much as ragini wanted to refuse she thought of not being a spoilsport... She grabbed the mask which was near to her and went ahead..
Every1 found a partner except her and dr Aman saw this so he started walking towards her when some1 tapped her shoulder..She turned to find a gentlemen forwarding his hand asking for a dance. Seeing this Dr Aman stopped...
Neil attended this party because of Dr Amans insistence & nw he was regretting when an announcement was made.. He moved forward to grab a mask and came near a lady who was standing alone...
Neil: May I have the pleasure of Dancing with you..
Ragini: Sure
Both wondered where they have heard this voice and some how went in their past.. When their hands touched a different kind of feeling ran through both their body.. A type of current which opened up old memories...

Flashback:
Ye kya kar rahe ho tum! agar main gir gayi toh? upar se ye saari mujhse sambhaali nahi jaati said a highly confused ragini who was blindfolded by neil
Neil: A surprise.. Bass thori der keliye main chahta hu ke tum meri aankho se dekho, ab chup chap chalo mere saat.."I will never let you fall" with that he picked her up in a bridal style,After a while he puts her down& she opens her eyes.
"It's so pretty." Ragini whispered. In the
middle of the lawn was a stone gazebo, I think, There were flowers and candles everywhere, and a table in the middle
of it with couches...
Not prettier then you he said with his charming smile & both ate& talked for a while enjoying each others company as always when suddenly ragini saw fireworks in the air stating "I LOVE YOU" & when she turned he was down on his knees..
Ragini u know I'm not good at expressing my feelings...but just want to say that I love you for everything u do for me for every1... I love you for the way you are and wish to make u part of my life... Will u plzz marry me & become my soulmate?
Her happiness was beyond limits!! She accepted with a happy teary smile and he slipped a diamond ring in a her finger kissing her knuckles.. Later both had a couple dance and enjoyed their happy moment with huge smiles adorning their face..
Flashback ends:
People started clapping & both came out of their past dream world..Though they left each others hands & moved in different directions but still deep down they knew their hearts still beats for one another...

I End here...I know it wasn't that good but please do like and comment..Any kind of suggestions are welcomed that will improve my writing...
Thank you😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww...nice portrayal..👏same like that series..OS is revolving around flashback n present..Well scripted..😉super cool situation for popping the question👍🏼
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Aww...nice portrayal..👏same like that series..OS is revolving around flashback n present..Well scripted..😉super cool situation for popping the question👍🏼

Hey😊 thank you so much for the lovely comment... Glad you liked it 😃
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey there.. great work. Thank you for sharing with me.
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hey there.. great work. Thank you for sharing with me.

Hey thank you😊 glad you liked it... Welcome😊
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A wonderful write-up I must admit.. 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum Sanah.. it definitely was a nice start :) do write more!
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

A wonderful write-up I must admit.. 😊

hey thank you..glad you liked it..😊
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Welcome to the forum Sanah.. it definitely was a nice start :) do write more!

thank you for the warm welcome😊 glad you liked it.. Will try my best to write something better😆 btw my name is Yasmin😃
ashri_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow ⭐️ !!!!!!! its just ammmazzing...👏