Tomorrow's phone conversation .... NeRa <3

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

This is just a guess..
Nishi tells Neil everything about Jigness and the marriage and how bitter Ragini has become and Neil feels he should do atleast this much for his daughter and try to fight for her end as much as he can before Ragini takes offence.. Nishi leaves, giving Neil Ragini's number, telling him to talk to her..

Reluctantly, Neil calls Ragini and as soon as she picks up the phone, goes Ragini.. .. Ragini of course, madly in love with him, can recognize his voice in an instant and is zapped. Neil, on the other hand, is confronted by the dual difficulties of not hearing anything from Ragini that is making him nervous because they already have so much emotional baggage, and introducing himself over the phone or to anyone as Nachiket, the man he was 16 years ago.

He stops after saying mai.. and is unable to decide between Neil and Nachiket .. the silence is unbearable.. Ragini, although traumatized and totally taken aback by his call and his voice is temporarily overtaken by her impulse.. to call him by the name she knows and loves.. loved.. and calls out..

Nachiket..

The circle of life is complete.. from Nachiket to Neil to Nachiket back again :)

What do you guys think?
Edited by ronitfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...I hope it happens like that...
ronitfan thumbnail
Let's see what they've got in store for us..
Can't wait to see all the awkwardness and the hesitance..
doc_kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

This is just a guess..
Nishi tells Neil everything about Jigness and the marriage and how bitter Ragini has become and Neil feels he should do atleast this much for his daughter and try to fight for her end as much as he can before Ragini takes offence.. Nishi leaves, giving Neil Ragini's number, telling him to talk to her..

Reluctantly, Neil calls Ragini and as soon as she picks up the phone, goes Ragini.. .. Ragini of course, madly in love with him, can recognize his voice in an instant and is zapped. Neil, on the other hand, is confronted by the dual difficulties of not hearing anything from Ragini that is making him nervous because they already have so much emotional baggage, and introducing himself over the phone or to anyone as Nachiket, the man he was 16 years ago.

He stops after saying mai.. and is unable to decide between Neil and Nachiket .. the silence is unbearable.. Ragini, although traumatized and totally taken aback by his call and his voice is temporarily overtaken by her impulse.. to call him by the name she knows and loves.. loved.. and calls out..

Nachiket..

The circle of life is complete.. from Nachiket to Neil to Nachiket back again :)

What do you guys think?

I would love it to be this way!
But I am not sure they would do something this early...
Wait and see

-Kash
ronitfan thumbnail
Haha this is just my analysis of what will happen in their head when they fail to talk.. let's see :)
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope this happens sukhi...
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Sukhi! 👏 U imagine & express the scenes so well!
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww!! this is so beautiful ❤️ - i wish it's exactly like this!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Aww!! this is so beautiful ❤️ - i wish it's exactly like this!

Tomorrow😳😳

Word Count: 1

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OH I CAN NOT WAIT.