soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
That was super quick resolution of a long problem!

Superheroine Mariam went to Nabeel Public School armed with a phone camera, Peon sahab, as usual poured his heart and secrets out and this time the recording made it to the Principal.

Poor Rahmat Khala - really Younis and Nasima deserve each other. And because their children are observing them in action, they're hiding things from them, siding with Chotti Ammi, shielding her from their bullying ways.

Anyway, excited to see Srivastavji in the precap ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He's exactly what I expected ๐Ÿ˜›
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love such quick resolutions. 1 2 3 and the problem is solved.
Poor Rehmat Khaala๐Ÿ˜ญ but anyways this weakest link will inform Imran & Mamu about Jhansi ki Rani's brave act to get him acquitted. โค๏ธ

I wish real life was also this simple but chalo, the story did move forward
Glad Jeopardy Imran is over ๐Ÿ˜‰

And Srivastav ji is here to play opportunity, ability and of course Jeopardy๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think for the first time we got to witness some really lazy writing in this series.
I had assumed maybe they would catch the peon drinking on camera and THAT would be the proof. Not once did I imagine that the very shrewd and clever peon will literally pour his heart out to Najma๐Ÿ˜†.
I still don't get what exactly was he supposed to be proud of that he went on boasting about his crime. And to add to that-he also confessed that he stabbed him! Which means not just conspiracy,he could be charged with attempted murder as well! And unless he was actually drunk at that moment I see no way any sane man telling all this to little girl who just walks up to him randomly.
Highly ridiculous sequence!

Edited by Sadhana_pr - 9 years ago
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was pretty amazing. I thought they would stretch it to a couple of weeks. I like quick resolutions, but this one happened so fast.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh u mean shrivastaji is gonna stay in a show fr a long tym? I thot he is a random man
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sure Srivastav will want to marry Mariam for some reason.
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

And Srivastav ji is here to play opportunity, ability and of course Jeopardy๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

I think for the first time we got to witness some really lazy writing in this series.

I had assumed maybe they would catch the peon drinking on camera and THAT would be the proof. Not once did I imagine that the very shrewd and clever peon will literally pour his heart out to Najma๐Ÿ˜†.
I still don't get what exactly was he supposed to be proud of that he went on boasting about his crime. And to add to that-he also confessed that he stabbed him! Which means not just conspiracy,he could be charged with attempted murder as well! And unless he was actually drunk at that moment I see no way any sane man telling all this to little girl who just walks up to him randomly.
Highly ridiculous sequence!

Yes, it was rather hotch-potch.

I think Hasan's illness forced them to adopt some emergency measures - hence the stabbing track. But once he was ok, instead of tying that up neatly and using it to further the story, they sort of swiftly resolved it and moved on with the original plan.

Anyway, the peon turned out to be a compulsive confessor - he told his fellow peon, he told Imran himself and now he has told Najma... uski toh pol khulni hi thi!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And while he was smart enough to delete the evidence from Imran's phone, he fell for the trick again. Now what to say. Such foolish people do exist but the whole thing was so hastily done!!!

I do hope they erased it before returning it to Nasima!
It was ridiculous but somehow I was more amused than annoyed ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: bewakoofLadki

Ohh u mean shrivastaji is gonna stay in a show fr a long tym? I thot he is a random man

Nai, I'm sure he's recurring a side character - something like Shabnam. They need him or a client like him to make sure that Mariam becomes financially independent.
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: -meera

I am sure Srivastav will want to marry Mariam for some reason.

Nai yaar! Marry her? He may make her uncomfortable by looking too admiringly but shaadi!! I don't think so.