Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
GUYS DANISH HAS ENTERED YESTERDAY EPI!๐Ÿ˜‰ and he has had his first meeting with Saba yesterday ๐Ÿฅณ maybe 2nd meeting today๐Ÿ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Th only thing i disliked abt epi 3 was danish mom is that annoying mom frm mere meherbaan...i jus cant stand her voice n attitude...mere meherbaan was enuf trauma
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
His mom is weirdo case.Better this not to be saas-bahu saga when she runs after life of Namia for whom her son gonna fall head over heel in love .Namia already divorced.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Finally watched all 4 epis...dont know why i m not liking th shw
Its like i hv seen this all...nothing new

Plus th rehan guy is such a turn off

Even in kankar it was torture to tolerate sanam b married life with him

I ll hv to watch th shw for danish n saba nyways

But still wish th supporting cast was better
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Yeah agree ! I guess only strong point across story is going to be of Namia and sameer's part and that to be seen How nicely they get across and utilize this beautiful pair.Rest story is very much predictable and tried /tested type.of course Saba hv got another strong woman of substance portrayal.Probably why she choose script.Namia is very much lady next door one the dreamer yet stronger.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
This show is on complete fairty tale phase when It comes to Namia-Sameer story.Lol he send her flowers after setting eye on her very first time hes gone case ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† already lost over beauty..Well saba had less such romantically explored drama having mad lovers.She infact is gorgeous woman should be loved madly by man on screen than betrayed and left out !! For a reasons I love the pair Show is not at all novel but bad too Na katro pankh mere till epi 6.Rest of cast is so blah specially Sameer's dumb family scenes๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yeah th supporting cast is a bit too faltu...i like sabas family scns though
th shw is jus okish...cud hv been better
n i jus luv danish saba pair