Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
By th promo it seemed the goons ll kill rehaan and then its gonna b sabas struggle
But here i m really impressed with how rehan was shwn fleeing frm goons ...such scenario i didnt expect...n i luv th family of saba...th dad n th sisters r all very nice

I jus hv one complaint...why this actor rehaan is everywhere...he was there in kankar...then i saw him in mere meherbaan and few othr shws too...here i was relievd ckz i thought th goons ll kill him in th first epi but haila he ll remain alive means i ll hv to tolerate him th whole shw...damn it...if not a hot hero they cud hv cast some1 decent as rehaan...ufff...i m so mad...the first two epis there were so many romantic scns...i wud hv liked them thousand times more if th hero was some1 else...

Also th bearded look mk him even mire ugly...damn it

Hope danish enters fast

XxDevineDivaxX thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THE REHAAN GUY Totally Deserved! First He left her, Secondly when Saba Said The Gundaas Haven't done anything to her, He still said to her for the medical checkup. I Am already hating on this guys. ๐Ÿ˜ต
HE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT! YOU GO NAMIA (Saba)! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
#GirlPower
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i didnt mind rehaan guy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i skipped romantic scenes๐Ÿคฃ hope Danish comes soon also๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My name is Hetu Sofia ๐Ÿ˜ณ and I'm yet to catch second episode.Loading already.But That lady named Saba I'm kind of obsessed.Shes pure class when It comes to act fine and look oh -so awesome on screen ! How adorable she looked in that particular phone call.She holds zeal that get simpler scene extremely charming.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Hetu - i soo agree Saba is just FABULOUS!โค๏ธ
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Their part gonna be something Indeed.The beautiful two some.Absolutely stunning together
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I cant wait for danish to enter the shw...
Hetu...so true SABA QAMAR is like an addiction...i like othr gals too in drama industry but nothing beats my craze for saba...she is of a different league altogether...i hv seen her interviews too n she comes across as a very nice person in real life too...so now i luv her even more...wish th hot heroes were not married...that way i cud ship her with mikal fawad fahad or sami or mohib but they r all married...damn it
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
^May I know your good name please Dear ? About Saba's interview Yes I totally agree.I'm from India first spot her on Thakan month before.There was one scene she looks back and thanking her husband may in epi 17.I was stunned with eye sparkle that lady had.That damn day & today hv seen all of her Interviews .Initially felt shes bit weird & way blunt but as got in to more content found one Fantastic free soul in one of the most facade filled Industry holds such strong persona & correct opinions.Adorer of her totally now๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I started watching this show because of Danish and Saba are great combo for a couple.
The show is good so far and I can't believe this rehaan jerk. The way he left her and ran away what an idiot and on top of that he comes the next day and wants her to do some medical tests like W*F such a sick jerk. ๐Ÿ˜ก
I'm glad she took the right decision.
Never liked her scenes with him anyways I'm waiting for Danish's entry. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
The episode 3 was fast.So sameer and Namia had famous phone exchange beginning.She looked so cute on Phone.The meaning of ILU to Rehaan.But the scenes of two been capture so naturally nice in terms of Romance.Hope they get more over the actual said to be couple.The pace is quite apt.