Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Havent seen it
Heard it was pathetic
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I m watching Sannat on and off online these days.Pretty different than usual stuff .Its intense dark and performance driven drama.The phase of destructive love/hate and bitterness.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I m watching Sannat on and off online these days.Pretty different than usual stuff .Its intense dark and performance driven drama.The phase of destructive love/hate and bitterness.

Is it available in good print online coz i dont feel like watching in my laptop in small screen...i dload th epis in mp4 format n watch them on my big tv with mom...thats 10 times more fun but cant do that if vid quality is bad...

But for saba n danish i m ready to watcb in bad print also...tell me if its worth it
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
^ It is available in almost watchable links Dear.But thing is toward middle Its pure mess.I skipped half of things I dint get regarding Pari Track.But you can definitely watch for Saba and specially the guy and saba scenes are way adorable.But drama remains focused on destructive and obsessed love/bond of sister.Which may take you on roll.Still I could not skip last 3 episodes which been intriguing.So much of unexplored and mean insight of Human emotions .Which actor put across so nicely.Over all could be said as performance driven play.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sounds like a diff shw...wud defo watch coz i m a crazybsaba fan
Nyways do u know from when na katro ll start airing
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Its starting from 6th dec 8 Pm not sure though let me check again.Got this pic from IDreams page.They are same sannata's makers.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0QP8c9-Czs

This Promo is quite a one !
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
This Promo puts light on story quite a lot .Its kind of guessable But hope they put accross with strong script and not drag beyond point.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1596217970606492&set=vb.1578589069036049&type=2&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1596220707272885&set=vb.1578589069036049&type=2&theater

Btw anyone here knows if saba is on twitter or not ? There is like ton of ID named on her each looks fake to me.
lol no wonder it has the same main lleads as sannata
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys the show start tomorrow on ARY Zindagi !! i thought it was airing on Ary Digital ... :O will air every Saturday&Sunday at 8pm