Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
About Sara , She was the product of the environment she was brought up in . Girls grows up watching their mother and sometimes should say get more influenced . Zaroon was the person who missed his mother,s presence in his growing up years and thats why wanted a wife who is with him at every step .Sara followed her Mother,s lifestyle where she thought she is old enough not to answerable to anyone . As once Ghzala told her husband that my children knows whats right or wrong . But she did not try to put values in her about right or wrong and thats why she suffered . And then she learnt from her own experience that you have to compromise in the marriage to sustain it . Sara,s character was very well sketched and was a learning experience for many girls coming from her kind of background . Not to take people for granted .
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .TheFool.

jo couldn't agree more 👏 i guess we never fall short of words when it come
to zindagi gulzar hai ❤️ about the bold underline part ...No dear you were not at all demanding actually you were commanding specialy in my case 😆 Boss ji bhol gahein app 😆

yeh agar bola na kare to kitni achi laghti hai ... in zaroon style 😆 shazi what to do after all i'm a die hard kashaf fan so impact to hoga 😆 but wait a minute dear what about you i keep sending you list of formates & from your side just one word --- Rejected ---
who was the perfectionist by the way 😉 😆
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Wow nice to know dat so many ppl loved ZGH nd it was inspiring too.😳

agree so geniune & awsome comments by all fans it shows how much we love ZGH & ofcourse our kashaf zaroon ❤️
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Shazia agree wid u. 😉 Hey Jo if u wouldn't have pushed me I still would be wondering ke mujhe karna kya hai. Believe me this is the first time I hv ever done such write ups, but thanks to you for telling me precisely what u wanted, so I could do it.😊

BTW Sara ka characterization bhool gayi app put karna.😳😆

so you both joined hands 😆 but seriously without your write ups i don't think this thread look beautiful 😳 i remember at the very day when i was about to made this thread i was still pming you plz another post on this 😆 & you never said no you were always ready & keep asking do you want anymore post 😳 & it was shazi all ideas were poping in her mind 😆
thank you so much dear you were always there 🤗🤗🤗
same goes to cresendo she was too always there 🤗🤗🤗
shazi 🤗🤗🤗

MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome thread 👏
Love u ZGH love u zaroon
Love u fawad
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

About Sara , She was the product of the environment she was brought up in . Girls grows up watching their mother and sometimes should say get more influenced . Zaroon was the person who missed his mother,s presence in his growing up years and thats why wanted a wife who is with him at every step .Sara followed her Mother,s lifestyle where she thought she is old enough not to answerable to anyone . As once Ghzala told her husband that my children knows whats right or wrong . But she did not try to put values in her about right or wrong and thats why she suffered . And then she learnt from her own experience that you have to compromise in the marriage to sustain it . Sara,s character was very well sketched and was a learning experience for many girls coming from her kind of background . Not to take people for granted .

thank you so much neerja 😊
i'll defo add it later
can't edit the thread now becasue if global threads are edited they were be out from global section automaticaly 😳
jodah thumbnail
@khamosshhh i didn't realized we forgot sara character 😲 😆
& also Miss perfectionist shazi too didn't noticed 😆
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful thread ...!!
Vah ...!!

Great show

I love Humsafar & Zindagi Gulzar Hai always

Liking Pakistani short shows

All best points must be celebrated
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

thank you so much neerja 😊
i'll defo add it later
can't edit the thread now becasue if global threads are edited they were be out from global section automatically 😳

Jodah infact i read Khamoshh comments about not written about Sara then i just at the spur of the moment wrote whatever came to mind .

jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Jodah infact i read Khamoshh comments about not written about Sara then i just at the spur of the moment wrote whatever came to mind .

no dear it was needed as characters should be completed thanks
i'll defo add it 😊