Word Count: 0

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
"Jab tum iss tarah ki baatein karte ho..."
"Hmm."
"Tab tum mujhe kisi Star Plus ke hero ki tarah lagte ho."

Zindagi Gulzar Hai

The first and the last Pakistani show I have ever watched.

And the most beautiful one, may I add. ❀️

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...its a super awesome...mindblowing...fantastic...beautiful thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lots of efforts have been taken to make such a great thread ...hats offf...⭐️

ZGH is a very beautiful show...awww...Zaroon Kashaf❀️ Fawad and Sanam's chemistry is super awesum...and masha allah...both are very talented actors...the whole cast of ZGH have given great performances...πŸ‘
I was so hooked to this show...and now also i can watch this show anytime...its a evergreen show...πŸ˜ƒ
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy 2nd anniversary zindagi gulzar hai awesome show!!!! loved it 😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Beautiful and awesome thread! 😳
There will never be any other show as beautiful as this! <3
Zaroon Kashaf forever ❀️
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

First of all, I would like to say that is truly one of the most beautiful threads I've ever come across on India Forums.

When I first heard about "Zindagi Gulzar Hai" back in 2012, the promos were being aired on Hum TV and my friend Alina was so over excited. I asked what's the big deal. She said you must watch to believe it. I let it go and then a couple of months later, I asked her what's up with the show you were so excited about. She said it's half way down and you much watch it. πŸ˜ƒ

I got curious and went onto YouTube and started watching the show and finished all the aired 13 episodes in a go! 😳 It has truly been the most amazing television show I've ever watched in my life and then I went around suggesting it to every friend getting them hooked to the love story of Zaroon and Kashaf. ❀️

My life has completely changed after ZGH. It's become much more positive and happy than it was already and my perspective towards god, love and life has changed for good. 😳

Three cheers to the show that deserves an infinite celebration. Zindagi Gulzar unhi ki wajah se hui.. πŸ€—

Hip hip hurray!
Hip hip hurray!
Hip hip hurray!

Wishing the entire cast: Fawad Khan, Sanam Saeed, Samina Peerzada, Mansha Pasha, Behroze Sabzwari, Ayesha Omer, Mehreen Raheel, Sheheryar Munawar Siddiqui, Javed Shaikh, Hina Khawaja Bayat, Waseem Abbas, Sana Sarfaraz, Muhammad Asad, Shazia Afghan, Kanwar Nafees, Maheen Rizvi and the entire crew: Sultana Siddiqui, Umera Ahmad, Momina Duraid and the entire team of Hum TV a big congratulations and good wishes. πŸ€— πŸ₯³

May they keep making shows like Zindagi Gulzar Hai coz life can be a bed of roses. It's all about what you want your life to be. ❀️
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
.TheFool. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finaly the thread is global πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
.TheFool. thumbnail
credit jodah ⭐️

.TheFool. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

mera har kaam attuk kyu jata hai ...Kashaf Murtaza
same happened with me while making this thread πŸ˜†
finaly done πŸ₯³

what more i can say for ZGH its a show which will be always special for me
Love kashaf the most & ofcourse sanam saeed ❀️

zaroon,rafia,sidra all are beautiful characters so near to real life every episode comes out with some important message and makes us to think this show not only entertained us but i learnt many things from ZGH
ZGH is a perfect package in the terms of acting, story ⭐️
all actors just fit perfectly to there characters & did phenominal job πŸ‘every epi left a impact brilliant performances by
every actor/actress πŸ‘πŸΌ

ZGH drama touched on sensitive issues & their far-reaching implications. Because of the lack of a father's affection, even though Kashaf grew into a very intelligent and successful woman, she couldn't let go of the feelings of inferiority complex easily. The way it was depicted that daughters are a blessing instead of a burden and should be treated with the same love and respect that sons are showered with really touched the hearts of many people.

we had strong women characters like kashaf,rafia,sidra,sara who faced failures in life cried but move on other side zaroon equaly stronge character πŸ‘πŸΌ
actually now if i review ZaShaf scenes i'm surprised to say there was no hug, fall & catch moments but only ZaShaf hand holding scenes there eye locks & there all couplish scenes are so beautiful & sensuous ❀️
ZaShaf power cut scene, morning tea scene,today kashaf confession scene just thinking about them bring a smile on face & there sad scenes you can feel there emotions

what a beautiful end ZGH starts with kashaf always having complain with GOD & ends Kashaf thanking GOD for a blissful life ❀️

Kudos to the entire team of ZGH for putting up a brilliant show seriously Hats Off β­οΈπŸ‘ Kudos to Zee Zindagi for bringing ZGH in our lives πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

there is so much we can learn from ZGH
i learnt alot from ZGH i start loving respecting my mom more now ❀️
now in any hardship in my life i'll think about kashaf & will over come it ❀️
zaroon i learnt from him never make your ego bigger then your relationship its better to bend a little than to break a relationship ❀️
rafia follow patience success will follow you do your best & always thank GOD ❀️

lin the end now specialy i want to thank shazi,khamosshh & cresendo because of you guys this thread become possible i kept flooding you guys with pms πŸ˜† & shazi i didn't let her sleep till i uploaded whole thread πŸ˜† but we had a wounderful time thank you guys i hope i was not much demanding πŸ˜† love you all πŸ€—

jo couldn't agree more πŸ‘ i guess we never fall short of words when it come
to zindagi gulzar hai ❀️ about the bold underline part ...No dear you were not at all demanding actually you were commanding specialy in my case πŸ˜† Boss ji bhol gahein app πŸ˜†

angel_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzar Hai an inspiring show that can never be forgotten. This show was perfectly written and acted out. Each and every character did a wonderful job in portraying their role the way they were supposed to. A big applaud to all the cast members for their tremendous job in the drama. This drama is my most favorite and it's the closest to my heart. I loved how the show felt very real and made us relate to the characters especially Kashaf's character. I think each and every girl can relate to Kashaf in some way. The struggles she had faced in life and the ones she faces everyday are very similar to the struggles many girls go through. I personally have a lot in common with kashaf and I can relate to her in many ways. I loved how strong she was and the way she never showed her pain or weakness to others. I find that something very unique and I loved how she didn't care what others thought of her and she had a very strong personality that I had never seen in any female character before. I was very happy with the ending because it gave us hope that no matter how bad life is and no matter how many struggles we face Allah will always be with us to guide us and to make our lives to the better

It is true that Zindagi Gulzar Hai