Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thread is sooo beautiful great effort by Jodha and others πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HAPPY 2nd Anniversary to the entire cast of ZGH, this show is very close to me , fab story,fab actors...already became fan of this show when i first saw its promo on Zindagi channel...My name is Zaroon Junaid and urs...CHudail AwalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I decided to give this show a try...and now i m a crazy fan of ZASHAF magical couple

luv ZGH❀️
Fawad and Sanam brilliant actors

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow beautiful thread πŸ‘
Just love
ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI
FAWAD KHAN ROCKED
N totally loved Zaroon n kashafs jodi
😳 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
finaly the thread is global πŸ₯³ thanks to MOD gk ⭐️
roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

love everything about this show

Beautiful thread guys πŸ‘

Dew.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!!!
ZGH is one of the best show ever...
amazing thread. .
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread it seems. 😳 I hope I'm not too late. I wanted to watch the episodes all over again before writing this piece so as to not miss one piece of brilliance but I couldn't find the time.

I was introduced to ZIndagi Gulzar Hai by a friend (khamosshhh). At first I was not very interested in watching a new show. But from the moment I started watching it, I was absolutely hooked!

Sanam's character, Kashaf, had me completely bowled me over. I saw so much of her in myself. It was uncanny. Her annoyance at the level of patience her mother showed even in times of difficulty and hardship and completely breaking down at her own helplessness made my heart ache and my eyes well up. She tried to depict a strong exterior but internally she desperately sought love and happiness like everyone else.

One of the most courageous moments of Kashaf was standing up to Zaroon for the comments on her and his his plans in the library. It made me so proud!

Her relationship with her sister. Sidra, was the most beautiful. Her sister was the one person she could open up to, spill her heart out and it just made me want to comfort her! Sanam's ability to play a strong character and yet show us her vulnerability is what made me fall in love with Kashaf! And when an actor can bring you to tears, you have to applaud their performance! πŸ‘

I was not too impressed with Zaroon at first as I couldn't relate to him personally but it was a well depicted character. Although he was somewhat egotistical, he made an effort in his studies and was goal oriented. His relationship was Amara was quite interesting where neither truly understood each others' needs yet seemed to find no other choice but to accept each other.

Another interesting aspect of the show was seeing how differently Zaroon and Kashaf thought about their interactions. And in the end, everything that Zaroon found annoying about her made him realise are the qualities he truly sought in a wife.

I found ZGH quite realistic in depicting the slow evolution of characters Zaroon and Kashaf without changing them into completely different people. Kashaf continued to fear being hurt by Zaroon yet realised she had fallen so deeply in love with him that she was willing to stay with him even if was unfaithful. Zaroon still had his ego but eventually gave into his emotions to be reunited with Kashaf for a happy ever after! Kashaf waking up to Zaroon lying on the bed next to her was simply beautiful!

Some of the other characters that made the show what it was:
Rafia, the pleasant, patient and positive mother everyone would love to have and hope to be.
Murataza, the father who remarried a second time in hopes of a son. The reason for Kashaf's anger, dismay and disillusionment with men. Not an easy character to portray and was a job well done!
Nigar, the second wife, who was constantly envious of Rafia in spite of having everything was quite funny to watch at times. Especially when she would send her son Hammad off to spy for her and he'd just end up admiring Rafia's cooking. πŸ˜†
Junaid, the sensible father of Zaroon and a very giving and patient husband.
Ghazala, a self indulgent working wife whose liberal views ad seemingly good intentions ends up misleading her daughter into divorce rather than working on her marriage.
Sir Abraar, a mentor, father-figure who sees the potential in Kashaf and also looks out for her betterment.
And all the characters who unquestionably played a vital role in making Zindagi Gulzar Hai so memorable! Bravo! πŸ‘
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy 2 Nd Anniversary to Sanam n Fawad
N all crew n cast of ZGH

N all ZGH lovers

kalpirocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YE ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI

YE ISHQ KA DARBAR HAI

YAHA GAMMO KO PALANA