Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jodah

no dear asmara osama are there πŸ˜† after sir abrara intro
we only missed there animated creations 😳

Ah yeah dey r there...kya karein pictures speak louder than words nd hence my confusion.πŸ˜†
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah yeah dey r there...kya karein pictures speak louder than words nd hence my confusion.πŸ˜†

our situation was almost like remaking ZGH πŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the first pak show I ever watched was Sabz Khadam followed by Mere Humrahi then a channel named zindagi started showing Pak shows
to be frank, i had very bad opinion about Zindagi gulzar hai initially πŸ˜†
when my sis was watching it, I mocked her saying "watching most bore show ever" πŸ˜† (words taken back now) πŸ˜†
i didnt watched it when it was telecasted for first time πŸ˜† i was surprised seeing its success in India n craze for it so i decided to watch it to see "akhir yeh cheez kya hai" πŸ˜†
i watched its re run on zindagi n slowly slowly i got hooked to itπŸ˜› i started liking each n every character unknowingly πŸ˜›
i dont have any fav male actor, i am crazy n mad about Sakshi Tanwar but no male has impressed me with his acting skills, i do admire Ajay devgan's intense eyes but Fawad made me like him, his intense eyes, his acting , everything ⭐️ first male actor i ever liked ⭐️
his facial expressions n his eyes are more than enough to convey his feelings. he is male Sakshi Tanwar for me πŸ˜†
lead actress too was good infact everyone was perfect in their potrayal of characters πŸ‘
i loved Rafia a strong headed, independent yet grounded lady
Kashaf was not at all goody good, she too had flaws n i loved it that female lead does have some flaws unlike other leads who are all goody good πŸ˜†
sidra n abrar sir were cupids for zaShaf
shenila n hammad were adorable especially their convo πŸ˜†
i liked the reason of Kashaf marriage "chai haath pe girne nhi di" πŸ˜† its a small thing for us but for her it meant much πŸ˜›
i liked the romance they potrayed just holding hands n their eye locks πŸ˜› kashaf doing small things for Zaroon n Zaroon giving 100% to their marriage n ofcourse bringing flowers bouqet for her daily
it was not a fairy tale romance πŸ˜›
i can keep on going but i would like to put a fut full stop here πŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jodah

Here are few questions for all ZGH lovers

1) zindagi gulzar hai in a nutshell for you is-
wonderful experience

2) zindagi ek masla hai or zindagi ek shaandar package hai? Whats your take? zindagi ek shandar package hai with varied masalas πŸ˜†

3) Zaroon's most endearing quality and most disgusting quality his care n concern and worst has to be chauvinistic nature πŸ˜†

4) kashaf the daughter or kashaf the wife- without doubt daughter, as a wife she was good but not that much

5) RAFIA or Ghazala -Who is more liberated as a woman? Rafia

6) Zaroon Asmara and Osama-Kashaf pairing would make zindagi gulzar for them?
zaroon-asmara we have seen πŸ˜† osama may not have handled Kashaf's nature for long πŸ˜†

6) A song for Chudail Murtza and the flirt Zaroon-
for chudail: khud ko kya samjhti hai πŸ˜†
for flirt: bachna aae haseeno πŸ˜‰
7) IS PERFECT life AN ILLUSION? Was ZASHAF living a perfect life at closure of the story? according to me not πŸ˜› its in your own hand to make ur life hell or heaven 😊

8) Zaroon and Kashaf were more alike at mental level than being opposites? Is it true or false? yes, there thoughts do match but way of expressing was differentπŸ˜†

9) A song for chudail murtaza and flirt zaroon?

10) if there is a chance to write further story of zgh and zaroon kashaf after few years, how will it be- i would like to see Kashaf sharing each n everything with Zarron instead of SidraπŸ˜† even if her pen isn't working properly she should share it with zaroon n sidra teasing her for same πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and ZaShaf as parents

Credit & Thanks to all friends for contributed to made this thread
shazia,Cresendo,Khamosshhh,nabila,Koeli,Neerja,Payel
credit to the respective creation makers too

πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

...Annie... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lux Style Awards 2014
Best Actress satellite - Sanam Saeed for ZGH
Best Actor satellite - Fawad Khan for ZGH
Zaroon, Kashaf and Zindagi Gulzar Hai ruling every where..⭐️πŸ₯³
Edited by baks_annie - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now this second Anniversary has got more appreciation which it deserves . ZGH is really made life Gulzar for so many people , Brought change in the perspective of looking at the situations & people

Congratulations to Fawad and Sanam Saeed for getting awards for ZGH which is not a story but a lesson of life .
Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago
Rahul_43 thumbnail
Amazing darama serial i love it very much. Fawad you r too good and kashaf is also very amazing serial i must say.