Kis Se Kahoon (PtvHome) SajjalAli, AghaAli, YumnaZaidi

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Kis Se Kahoon

Starring: Sajal Ali, Agha Ali, Yumna Zaidi, Samina Ahmad, Simi Raheel, Mohsin Gillani, Aurangzeb Laghari, Eesa Chaudhry and Iftikhar Thakur

Directed By: Kashif Nisar

Written By Shahid Nadeem

Every Sunday 8:10pm

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/kissekahoon/timeline?ref=page_internal

Promo's
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd0XCDEY40[/YOUTUBE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPPm7DE198[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDA-3M3eRQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
ive just had problems posting the promos urghhh🤢 i mean one kept dissappearing everytime i sorted it out!!! so i posted on 2 posts and now its working :S

im not a big fan of agha ali ... but sajjal is good also seems like a college related so gonna check it out😃 it says on poster every sunday so it may start tomorrow im guessing 🤔
sofiaax thumbnail
there is a guy in the OST like in the middle of it with Yumna at 2:12 he seems new ... have u seem him before ?
i didnt watch it the english part of the song put me off 🤣
sofiaax thumbnail
lol i skipped that part😆
sofiaax thumbnail
yh i thought he was 😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I like agha ali a lot thnx to mere meherbaan now mehram and digest writer where he is rocking bigtym even in a small role but i jus cant digest sajjal in solo leads...
N her jodi with agha ali is such a mismatch...he is tall broad huge and she is so skinny n short

I dont know why she is getting so much grown up roles...such roles wud hv suited her after a few yrs when she is a bit grown up...she is a terrific actress but not good enuf to carry on a solo lead

I like yumna zaidi too but same prob with her as well...playing roles older than her age which looks so odd

I liked th ost of th song n cast ia good too

Wish th main actress was some1 older

sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby - not a big fan of agha ... i need to catch up with digest writer havent seen him there yet ... and mehram i watch on/off i saw him in mere meherban hated him there !! but gonna check the show out :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I ll say agha is unlucky coz his lead roles r all annoying be it rukhsar...mere meherbaan or arrange marriage
But i first saw him in mehram n digest writer where he is not lead but hv nice roles n hence liked him instantly
...i agree he isnt that much of a looker but not bad looking also...i like his voice n dialogue delivery...n yeah good height n physique

Then only for him i watched mere meherbaan rukhsar arranged n was really disappointed to see th type of roles he got but still those shws got good recognition n brought him th much needed fame...so at least kuch tph achcha hua woh sab shws karke

In mere meherbaan i didnt hate him coz i liked his acting with th chacha chachi his sisters his mom n dad ...only with haaya he was always rude n i consider that a script flaw by th writer...other than that aghas portrayal of zeeshan was quite good n i was really impressed as it had many diff shades n he tried his best to justify

Rukhsar n arrange marriage r very very bad scripts...no actor cud hv made these two shws look good
sofiaax thumbnail
i just readed somewhere this serial is starting on 30th November! 😊