Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vikruti

This whole timeline is confusing.

1. Ragini dating an elder man could be justified but a 16 year old dating a doctor is a bit hard to believe.

2. Now coming to the kids, Nishi and Ranveer seem like the eldest...but the confusion is exactly which one is older. I think maybe Ranveer is elder than Nishi by the looks of it. The twins we know are around 16-17 and Suhani is 16.

3. The next issue is that is Suhani their real daughter or was she adopted or something? I remember in an interview RR said that there is twist in the 4 kids that they have...

Nishi must be twenty or may be nineteen considering Ragini's objection to her marriage.

And Ranveer must be twenty one the oldest of the kids. and Ragini must have been eighteen when he was born. So that makes Ragini's age thirty nine. now . So she is not thirty eight.

and the youngest kid is eighteen or may be seventeen. I say eighteen because she gets a car for gift. Then that makes the middle kid's age nineteen which cannot be since Nishi is supposed to be nineteen. if Nishi is twenty and Ranbeer is tweny one then Ragini is thirty nine.
pyaaribehna thumbnail
I got it finally.
The girl in NY who graduated just now from high school is eighteen.

The boy in NYC is sixteen and his twin back home too.

Nishi is twenty. and Ranbeer is twenty two or may be twenty one and half.

That makes the number for five kids. The twins were one year old when they broke up.

Now they are sixteen.

If Ranbeer was twenty one and half still Ragini is thirty nine and half. may not be thirty eight.

I don't think they would adopt any kids after a disastrous marriage.
pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

I got it finally.

That makes the number for five kids. The twins were one year old when they broke up.

Now they are sixteen.

If Ranbeer was twenty one and half still Ragini is thirty nine and half. may not be thirty eight.

okay okay in the epi dr Neil said Nishi was eighteen and odd. age.

And Aarav is sixteen Ragini herself said. So the high school graduate kid is eighteen? So both Nishi and Suhani are eighteen? Are they both twins? Otherwise Suhani cannot have a car of her own which she can drive in NY.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they are talking of 1990s and mordern times. Let us think of nishi's age which is 18. In those days girls usually finished high school when they were 15-16 (because they started at grade 2-3 or even 5 not KG). Now is Nishi also a twin? Was her mother also just 18. But having 5 kids when you are less then 25 is I think a little too much for any couple. Makes me think where did they get the energy to fight in the first place after 5 kids.
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I got it finally.

Now they are sixteen.

Suhani is 16. She herself said it in last episode. Aarav is 16. Ragini told in one of the episodes. This makes Suhani and Aarav twins. Also in yesterday's SBS it was shown between the twin babies one was girl as she was wearing bangles. She must be Suhani. Ranveer is the eldest and Nishi is the second kid. Then they had twins. Agam is not their kid.
pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaneMan-

Suhani is 16. She herself said it in last episode. Aarav is 16. Ragini told in one of the episodes. This makes Suhani and Aarav twins. Also in yesterday's SBS it was shown between the twin babies one was girl as she was wearing bangles. She must be Suhani. Ranveer is the eldest and Nishi is the second kid. Then they had twins. Agam is not their kid.

Suhani is sixteen and she graduated from high school? Agreed even if it is not the twelfth grade then she may be sixteen. But how come she gets a car ? She cannot drive unless she is eighteen can she?
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
W

Suhani is sixteen and she graduated from high school? Agreed even if it is not the twelfth grade then she may be sixteen. But how come she gets a car ? She cannot drive unless she is eighteen can she?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We discussed this in the blooer thread. That is just a usual Ektaish blooper. In her shows at 18/19 girls hold MBA from reputed universities and they can manage MNCs.
pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaneMan-

W

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We discussed this in the blooer thread. That is just a usual Ektaish blooper. In her shows at 18/19 girls hold MBA from reputed universities and they can manage MNCs.

I believe in NYC sixteen and above can drive with a few restrictions. may be with supervision or something. and in some place they can drive unsupervised.

But at sixteen such a big car and nobody to supervise. that is a bit too far fetched.

But a person who "lets" an eighteen year old "make her own decisions" regarding marriage without even bothering to find out who she is marrying one can expect this from such a person.

But frankly whatever the law says anywhere in the world parents who have concern for kids do not gift a car at age sixteen.

Well...
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Valid and logical questions..but this show is defying all the logics. πŸ˜†

Valid and Logical - I guess we forgot it was a Kekta show, so we just have to take it as it comes. no questions please. Enjoy Ronit's acting and leave it at that perhapsπŸ˜‰
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think they have purposely kept this open becos Kekta cvs don't have it in them to create logical situations or logical twists
So they show 4 kids in promos etx but in the show they keep showing 5 kids and inferring 5

Then they will have the illogical twists --- where they will use the illogical situation created as a twist like one of them not their's or none of them their's all of them adopted!!!!

So far only the oldest ones are shown to have similar characteristics - boy similar to Ragini and Nishi face off with Neil
For all we know the kids that came after these two are all adopted

Kya pata?????