Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Word 'family planning' is missing from ekta's dictionary.

They just produced babies when they were togather.

5 kids is really illogical for any educated couple.
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Word 'family planning' is missing from ekta's dictionary.

They just produced babies when they were togather.

5 kids is really illogical for any educated couple.

i totally agree with you.
Ragini's age and grown up kids - thats fine. but 5 kids - thats really too many. 3 would be fine. after all they are from medical background. they should have known better family planning way.

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

5 kids doctor leval educated couple 😆 when he left to Ragini two kids have ragini n two kids have nachiket ...w come frome 5 th kid😆 I thourght one is Pam s kid but after know 5 kids Neil's ragini s 😲
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is Ekta Kapoor show😆 she uses popular talented actors to attract us to her show like magnet and when we are glued she will ruin, butcher the characters

Forget logical, I have learned by watching her show that she and her creatives are very poor in calculation and mathematics. 😡😆

Like someone mentioned, they should have increased Ragini's age. I know some couple who were married in late 20s have kids almost one year apart but they are still happily married not divorced.

But for Neil is doctor, it doesn't make sense, because after getting the MD even if they are married most doctors or even RNs concentrate on their careers and think about their first child around mid 30s.

I don't think Suhani is NR child because in the promo, the picture book was showing 4 kids, and two going with each of the parents. Maybe one of the kid that Neil has with him is adopted by him or is his friends child that he is raising like his own. Or maybe one of the kid can be a his patient child that died from his unsuccesful heart operation. That he feels guilty and promised to take care of the child and raise them as his own.

Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think they had twin babies two times each time one boy and one girl and last one single boy baby.
First twins RANBIR and NISHI both have similar feeling RANBIR hates his mom for leaving his dad and NISHI hates her dad for leaving her mom.
Second twins AARAV and SUHANI both have similar feeling AARAV misses his dad and SUHANI misses her mom.
Third one confused soul.
So in three years 5 children's and then divorce.

Ekta Kapoor serial mostly family planning word rarely exists bcoz it has a concept of barapura parivar example u can take PAVITHRA RISHTA Manav and Archana having 5 children Sachin and Purvi adopted, Ovi and Teju twins and Soham a confused soul.😆 Then SOHAM has five children Ankita, Mansi, Prashanth and two little kids😆 from second wife.
Edited by Cinderella81 - 9 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

This actress Pallavi probably doesn't want her screen age to be more than 40. Because then she'll get old roles in future... and she doesn't want that.

@bold, in that case she should have said no to the number of kids aswell na?
@TM-Valid questions. Such moronic mistakes so early on, makes me wonder how more dumb their reason for separation will be and how dumber the show will eventually get, especially with a sister like Pam!
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree on most of the cases here...

Scenario 1
Coming to age wise one thing i need to clarify to all is that 18 + 18 is 36 not 40...
means there is still 4 years for 40 years...

Scenario 2

ragini marries at 18 and first child in 10 months means in 18 she can have the first child accordingly she can have a son with 21 or 22 years old when she is 40..

Now as far Nishi is concerned she is 18 from the details which means that she might be born when her ragini age is 21 or 22 if her age is 40 at present...so it is possible. The first boy might be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 years older than nishi...

Scenario 3

The boy might not be her son may be of niels sister's
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveerrox

we shud assume that neil ragini romance happened in 70's-80's

in that time lets suppose dating really young girl and marrying her was ok ,parents wont have objection coz the guy is sarvgunna sampana

( i guess rajesh khanna married dimple kapadia wen she was 16,its example in those days it was okay to marry young girl ).

and as for so many babies ,its ekta's n her heroines can pop two kids a back to back (eg prerna)

Every couple who marries at sixteen are not Rajesh khanna and Dimple . There can be only one couple like that if you look in filmdom too.

In "those days" those days were actually twenty odd years ago.

It was ok to marry a sixteen year old girl. But a doctor marrying a sixteen year old that too "dating" and marrying a sixteen year old is a bit too unlikely.

There was a friend who dated when she was seventeen but parents made her wait until she was eighteen before they could get married.

That too the said people were not typically Indian it was okay to date in their community.

Others among arranged marriages very uneducated people do that but a very rare case. Doctors "dating" sixteen year old girls who were "nurses" is a bit too far fetched.
ChrisinS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This whole timeline is confusing.
1. Ragini dating an elder man could be justified but a 16 year old dating a doctor is a bit hard to believe.

2. Now coming to the kids, Nishi and Ranveer seem like the eldest...but the confusion is exactly which one is older. I think maybe Ranveer is elder than Nishi by the looks of it. The twins we know are around 16-17 and Suhani is 16.

3. The next issue is that is Suhani their real daughter or was she adopted or something? I remember in an interview RR said that there is twist in the 4 kids that they have...

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

This actress Pallavi probably doesn't want her screen age to be more than 40. Because then she'll get old roles in future... and she doesn't want that.

If the 5 kids are hers. ..This show is setting a pathetic example. 😵

I have given my explanation here.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116595948

read your post. But all kids are hers. Because Neil aka Nachiket was twenty three when he married Ragini. and then when he left her or they left each other he must have been thirty. If he was twenty three when he married ragini who was seventeen. or may be he was twenty two. and then when they divorced he must have been twenty nine or thirty.

Now he is forty five. How could he have had kids before he married Ragini? He must have been twenty two or younger.

And Ragini dated him since she was sixteen (she herself says in one epi) So she must have known him since he was twenty one(Now I am getting really confused.)

He could not have had two kids before he met Ragini can he?
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago